Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-23 23:17:35

The litmus test Q should have employed was asking himself if , in a face to face encounter, he would have made the exact same comment?

If no, then he can safely confirm he was being a prick. If yes, then he can safely say he is a prick.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2784
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 07:00:35

On 2016-10-23 17:43:26 QCumber said:
2" piece lying in the rose bed

Piece glued back on!
Talk about out of relation now, dunno how you walk - would make a good fishing rod for the goldfish actually, I'm tempted to attach a lure?
You're sure to hook something then, lemme no if ;-)
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6132
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 07:13:21

"Thorny" the ultimate Prick by your own selection, no litmus required.
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 08:53:04

Lighten up people... really! Succubus is not a bad thing! Watch "Lost Girl"... Canadian show based on such fantasies! And looking at Her profile pics... nailed it and she looks awesome, super sexy, super goth! Would not mind being under her... any which way!
Bullying ain't cool, but not sure Succubus is negative or mean... Q! You just made me dream of her... so maybe it's promotion to have some of these "defensive threads?"
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 08:55:05

On 2016-10-23 07:19:46 Russian Bridgitte said:
Before i continue...

For me this forum is everything real in relation to "Russian Bridgitte".

Just says it all, doesn't it? When fantasy becomes so real that life itself becomes a mere illusion...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 08:58:14

I don't condone bullying whatsoever but hell what's the uproar about? It is clear that Kristy's shoot is geared towards Halloween and hence the link to the "succubus" thread.

Is this bullying or just some misplaced humour?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 08:59:08

"Much ado about nothing"
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1616
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 09:23:43

Lancelot
Pretty obvious u know nothing about branding, creating a successful Brand and growing it.
"Russian Bridgitte" is a brand my dear.

She doesnt come easy. Like anything of value, to remain sustainable, relevant and on top of ones game....it takes a lot of work.

Funny how some people think of this space as nothing more than a fuck space filled with brainless females visited by clever men.
U would be surprised Lancelot to know, it takes more than just me wanking your cock off to being "Russian Bridgitte"..... And ...
I love her.

She is my creation and a successful one at that.....like many of my characters i write about.

Now. Maybe u will be able to see further than how short your nose is and realise this space IS a profession and business the same as whatever it is u may be involved in.

I, as Russian Bridgitte, kiss u.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 09:42:54
Edited: 2016-10-24 09:45:29

Just an observation, or food for thought...

How real is ESA ? personally I think it depends completely on what side of the coin you are on. As a punter, it's all fantasy, a place where we can chat a bit with other like minded individuals while we take a gander through the photos of some the loveliest ladies in SA.
For us, there is only fun and no consequence.

For the Ladies, this is their livelihood, their job. For them it's the very real difference in being to able to eat properly this month, or to pay their kids school fees.
On ESA they can create a brand, build up a particular niche of clients that suits them and allows them to put bread on the table with a bit more safety and security then on the other websites and a single misplaced comment here can take all that work and fuck it up in a second... with no consequence to us.

For us, this is a game, a diversion... for them, not so much.

*Edited for massive autocorrect failures...
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 09:47:28
Edited: 2016-10-24 10:12:48

wisely coerced into deleting :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.