Navigation
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 09:51:47

Quite apt that a thread about bullying turns into actual bullying. I side with Arhwen by refraining as much as possible, from interacting on the forum, for exactly this reason.
Dearest RB....you do indeed, work the hardest of anyone I know, to build your brand. And one thing is certain: You are classy, sassy, sexy, intelligent, funny, caring, compassionate, passionate....in short....a diamond in a sea of stones. These character traits are your own, and they shine through in your RB-creation.
The exact same as the bully's actual character traits shine through their pseudonyms' posts too.
I salute you for fearlessly standing up for yourself and others.
Kisses, Mynx
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 09:59:03
Edited: 2016-10-24 09:59:35

Lancelot
Interesting u reveal your credentials....did i touch a nerve?
Why not take what a wrote with 27pinches of salt as Oraljim said.

As to u having beef with Russians or not....whats that about?
Relax. Breath. It seems i have it more together than u do "oh influential one" ....just joking.
GRIN.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:01:16

On 2016-10-24 09:42:54 deamonza said:

On ESA they can create a brand, build up a particular niche of clients that suits them and allows them to put bread on the table with a bit more safety and security then on the other websites and a single misplaced comment here can take all that work and fuck it up in a second... with no consequence to us.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:02:04

On 2016-10-24 09:51:47 Mynx said:
Quite apt that a thread about bullying turns into actual bullying. I side with Arhwen by refraining as much as possible, from interacting on the forum, for exactly this reason.

Bullying would imply that someone actually got hurt, injured or in any way negatively affected. I actually see lots of attempted humour and here and there a little bit of vernacular fencing (or grammatical swordplay if you want) - but bullying would be in the eye of the beerholder, so to say.

Arhwen, refraining from interacting on the forum? Now there's a serious attempt at humour my dear, well played, hehehe.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:07:37
Edited: 2016-10-24 10:33:32

On 2016-10-24 09:59:03 Russian Bridgitte said:
Lancelot
Interesting u reveal your credentials....did i touch a nerve?
Why not take what a wrote with 27pinches of salt as Oraljim said.

As to u having beef with Russians or not....whats that about?
Relax. Breath. It seems i have it more together than u do "oh influential one" ....just joking.
GRIN.

Xxx
B.

Touche my dear - drew me out from under the rock there, foolishly felt the need to substantiate my real world argument in a fantasy world... but no harm done. Lesson learnt thank you mistress B. :-)

Beef with Russians - seems some russian beef is on the menu here - so I just reckoned while defending the ego of the caveman - let us not antagonize any possible future prospects.

All in all - just merrily chit chatting along with the goblins... ;-)
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1618
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:09:41

Dearest beautiful Mynx

How do i respond to what u have written?
I take u deeply within my being, hug u with all of me and cherish every word u have written.
I thank u completely with all i am, my brand and me.

Xxx
B.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:13:12
Edited: 2016-10-24 10:14:46

And there u go Lancelot your fantasy is my reality.
Your reality is my fantasy.
Seems we both understand our professions and what is required of our space, without changing our character or becoming delusional as to what is for what.
A profession is a profession.
But. Home is home....reaped from the benefits earned from ones profession.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:29:54
Edited: 2016-10-24 10:30:45

So to end my part in this - a happy Monday to all the gnomes,homes and gardeners, tuinkabouters, hunters, punters, goblins and girlfriends, angels and demons and whoever else needs happiness in their lives.

Lady B - thanks for the round - I may even go so far as to admit you had the upper hand in this one, but we will jostle again - I am currently almost convinced that I might actually enjoy a proper dinner and wine date with you. But just almost - and I do not want to encroach on any freemarketing space here, now do I?...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:41:22

Q - that was very clever, linking Thorny to Prick like that, true skill, well done.

However, it doesn't cover for the fact that belitteling another human being for your own ego boost, or more points in the ESA Forum Imaginary Heirachy, is wrong and frankly just a tiny bit sad too.

When hiding behind a computer, or phone, it is amazing the bravado that appears. Perhaps, whilst anonymous, we all show our actual characters and those we put on in real life is just an elobarote charade.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 10:47:27
Edited: 2016-10-24 10:49:00

deleted ... incomplete

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.