semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10679
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-23 19:03:08
Edited: 2023-07-23 19:03:37

I have seen this babe just once, a few yrs ago, when I was in DBN...she was at the road lodge in gateway. I reviewed her under my previous name...saintjj.

Fuck...that session was damn awesome. Natasha does this "pussy squeeze", when I just came...I feel that sensation, each time I think of that session....OMG.
Top Notch SP this babe...and a fine smooth body too...
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-23 19:11:56

@semensquiter hmmmm you so sweet bae , i think u due for another visit ... Thanks for a lovely compliments....
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 413
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-02 15:49:28

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

My ESA Wife#1, Nana, you know each session with you no matter how long or short, is always Amazing, Brothers of the PW, after confirming that she was available, in a flash i was there, and seeinh her after some time, I had warm feelings every were, she looked so Sexy, i just wanted to grab her, but i had to hold it, as soon as she said my Person, come in here let me massage you first, iyoooo, my clothes were off in a flash,

But that massage die not last long, next thing i was on my back and my Dick was being marinated like a Sunday meat being prepared, dammit, still enjoying this feeling rubber on and she says, no you can't enjoy alone, then she mounted me and what followed, was an intense fuck session, where she said fuckkkk, i dont wanna cumm, and as she knows my weakness she said Nana, Doggy, ooh boy, as i went it and started pounding like a hamster on wheels, and she said yes my Nana "nyoba" just those words "nyoba" "nyobe" baby, the turbo was turned on and the nitro burned with a speed of Black Lighting and "rrraappahaa" toe Brul ek soos n jaags Leeu, and the rubber was filled with white milky thick cum.

....."and she said so much cum, after your solo session last night..You were real horny babe"

Thank you sweethart for a Lovely session as always, next session,"Pinky-Pinky" comes out!!! I left a happy Man, with a Spring in my Step!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-02 16:51:33

@Benitomusolini Lol wena you crazy i swear lol .
Thanks so much bae , always nice seeing you after a long time...
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1909
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-03 08:01:31

Firm body.
My hands just love to follow those curves.
Always ready to satisfy my angry lion. All those blows that humbles it.
You always manage to calm it down with your hotpot.
Thanks for always milking me out.
I love the way you fall into my arms as you reach the point of no return.

All the best my dear.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-03 08:50:06

@sandon aka deepstick lol , thanks so much for all the love bae . With you is not all about sex , i really appreciate the talk and the advice you always give me .everytime you come around i always have the Best day. I love your beautiful soul, your aura. Pls don't ever change you are amazing. You the best & I love you . Thank you
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1911
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-03 09:44:54

On 2023-10-03 08:50:06 Natasha said:
@sandon aka deepstick lol , thanks so much for all the love bae . With you is not all about sex , i really appreciate the talk and the advice you always give me .everytime you come around i always have the Best day. I love your beautiful soul, your aura. Pls don't ever change you are amazing. You the best & I love you . Thank you

Love you too dear.... thanx so much for treating me kind
Shakes325
Shakes325 - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-10 11:11:20

Spent a lovely Saturday afternoon in the company of the absolute best.. Natasha is a beautiful human being all round.. made me feel at ease and even gave me some of her well known treatments..blew my mind literally.. i would be back over and over without doubt.. Thanks Natasha , simply the best

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-10 12:15:05

@shakes325 Thanks so much bae , can't wait to see you again...
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Natasha - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-27 15:14:59

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

My late Review, just before my Nana disappeared to Durbs, we a a brief moment, but as previously mentioned, there's nothing as a brief or short session with my #1ESA-Wife, so Gentle-Brothers of the PW!!...as my appointment had already been made i just confirmed if she was home, and i guess by now the securities knows me by Name and Surname!!!

After knocking from a distant she said you know what to do, and as she appeared from the bathroom Silky smooth, with that sexy see through lacey black number, with that melting smile, she said in vernac "Mothuwanga" grabbed me and kissed me like it was the first time we meet....I was lost for wothds and breath..., as I sat on my King Chair...without wasting time she was in between my legs, my trouser and undies halfway down and she sucked me, Lord what a BJ, after sometime on the Lollipop she said, don't disappear that long!! We both laughed...as i took off my clothes i saw Pinky-Pinky being lubbed as she smiles and says you know how i want you....
Brother's there's nothing that turns me on like a woman in control....and as we moved to the bedroom and on my fours i bent over for her, arching my back, a moist sensation sparks my Ass.... and the vibration of Pinky-Pinky on my back door sends tingling sensations, as she also grabs my Hard Dick....Lord i am going somewhere, Brothers i was Fucked, "bangnyoba", ke a jewa" as Pinky-Pinky vibrates even more her hand on my sharft vigorously going up and down, Pinky-Pinky is out my eyes nearly pops, ass is wiped, and that moist sensations again she is Rimming me, jezasss, my Woman is on fire I say, as i asked her to come closer, i catch a glimpse of her Punani its wet, I ask her my tongue or Dick, she says your Dick please Nana, in no time rubber is on, and she is on Top, Bliksem" ngiya-dliwa fhuthi, i am being fucked again, her Pussy walls does something, i say Nana please my turn, Doggy/Scissors i don't know which one next i hear Benito "nyoba" nyoba Benito" she starts to drip, as we she squeeze my butt, her Pussy walls does that thing again as we start panting she says, Papa e me it's yours, she stars her love vernac, Benito, Benito,"nyoba" as i respond in clutching and change down the heat is on my Nana is humping like there's no tomorrow, as I try to match her tempo, i can feel it from the calves i say Nana, she says I know, I say Nana, she squeezes tight as she kisses me breathing heavily, saying Nana, Benito, i am cumming, Bliksem it's too nice, i don't want to stop, she turns me over she is on Top, and rides me, vigorously, fucke I cant hold it anymore, i scream Nana please, she screams Yeses, Dooeefff, its like fireworks, as she falls on my chest, with some tears, saying Benito, fuck, Benito Fuck, why, why have you not been giving me like this, Bliksem, i said i can ask you the same, as we lay there, crossed legs, sweat, as i look at the rubber it's full, she says, Benito are you not fucking at home, as i laugh, .....

I guess action speaks louder!!! Dammit what a session, My Nana is Satisfied, I am a happy man, As i showered dressed, I can say I got it ALL that day!!! Chemistry-at-its-Best!! MothuWanga!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.