Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-14 22:47:26

Name: Natasha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

Saw this lovely lady when she was in North Beach. Guys she has talent this one and she gives you her 100% from the OWO to Rimming and sex. I fucked her hard and good and was so amazed that she had the energy to match cause I told her I take long to cum before the session even started. Beautiful face and wonderful personality, I highly recommend her. She literally fucked my ass with her tongue lol. Her service is top notch. Try her out, I promise you won't regret it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Natasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 229
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-15 15:17:10

@kriben omg you so naughty,lol for fucking your ass...was lovely meeting you . will see you after Ramadan.
Kriben
Kriben - Re: Review - Natasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-15 19:57:02

On 2023-03-15 15:17:10 Natasha said:
@kriben omg you so naughty,lol for fucking your ass...was lovely meeting you . will see you after Ramadan.

Get your ass here soon we not fasting we can chow you all day every day lol
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-11 09:32:08

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Morning PW Brother and Sexy WG's/SP's/MG's....so, as i booked my #Nana, i passed by to buy her favorite Red Wine, and upon arrival normal checks at the Gate, i even think that the security know by now that i am the "One".....

So as i knocked that sexy voice in a distance said cum in Nana...., and as I opend the door and she walked out from the bathroom Dammit, NkosiYami, Jezasss, i know its been a while since I have seen her but this Woman was Smokey Hot in that Black Lacey number...
Brother's i just stood there for a moment admiring the Beauty and Sexyness in front of me as she Blushed and started with her provocative dance moves....and just there my little brains took over....

We chatted a bit, and before i knew it i was on my fours with my Ass in the air and her wet tongue doing it's magic on my only hole.....Brothers this Nana's Rimming skills pooh Lord just thinking about it gives me a hard on!!!
and she mounted me reverse cowgirl i saw stars and that Punani went phaaaa on my Dick and she rode me, she rode me so hard and long...i thought she was going to break my Dick, as we change, and she said Doggie baby...i went it like a ragging bull, and Moerskont, the feel and the sight of that Ass bouncing just finished me, and as i was offloading she said yes baby scream my name i just laughed took out this half filled rubber .....

Nana fuck, why did you finish me off like that, and she just continue laughing and said that's what you get for coming here distracted.....and indeed my mind was all over the place that day, jaaa neh this Woman knows me too well, but nonetheless my #PowerWoman you are the Best and thank you!!
#Next vist I am all yours including Pinky-Pinky!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-11 10:14:32

@Benito omg wena you not normal lol ; maybe is time i get STRAP-ON DILDOS, what do you think ?? Or we get a shemale ?? Think about it lol
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-11 18:10:27

On 2023-04-11 10:14:32 Natasha said:
@Benito omg wena you not normal lol ; maybe is time i get STRAP-ON!! Think about it lol

@Natasha"My Nana" yes baby let's get the "STRAP-ON" my Ass is yours **naughty wink**
Kriben
Kriben - Re: Review - Natasha - North Beach Durban
Re: Review - Natasha - North Beach Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-24 17:58:38

City: Durban

Area: North Beach

Another cracker of a session with this lovely lady, she literally sucked the soul out of me and fucked my brains out lol. Always top notch service and great to talk too. Definitely one of the best in the business. Can't wait for another session. Thanks Nats

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-24 18:33:23

@kriben you really made my sunday special, was lovely seeing you again. I appreciate you... Thanks bae
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-01 15:43:56

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

While on a recent trip, I found myself in close proximity to Natasha by pure chance. It was a no-brainer to arrange a session with her. The communication was effortless, and I must commend her for responding promptly and phoning back as promised. She is completely service-oriented. I wasn't sure what to expect, but to my surprise, Natasha was not only skilled but also a great conversationalist with a sense of humor, which was a bonus. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I didn't have the opportunity to experience all of her skills. However, there will always be a next time, and I'm looking forward to it. I appreciate her professionalism, and a second visit is most certainly on the cards. From my experience, I highly recommend Natasha to anyone looking for an exceptional encounter.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-01 16:25:11

@creamyBalls yummy balls lol, was lovely meeting you bae. Next time don't be shy to ask my extras, only offer bj and rimming no Greek... Thanks bae

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.