Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-16 09:07:39

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

Sensational stuff. Had absolute fun, and to hear from Natasha she had an equally enjoyable time, was icing on the cake.

Natasha appears slightly bigger than in the photos, but for the better.

We had an amazing time at her spic and span house, had fun in her kitchen and hallway, and finally finished off in her bed room.

Exceptional oral skill, songbird when you are returning her the oral favour, and an absolute delight to be taken doggy style.

She is cordial, pleasant and a bubbly personality, hard to find quality, and bundle of joy in bed.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-16 16:18:08

Hi "My Nana", Brothers I first had to great the "Queen #1", you know when you get a call to say "Hi Bae" I Miss you and I was checking how you are, Bothers this is Special!!! As such the next day I surprised her with a visit, I called to confirm that she is around, and since she had just returned from the Gym as I knocked she screamed come in, as I entered that lovely voice said lock and come to the bath room, as I got to the bathroom she had bent over pouring some salts and oils in the tub, Bliksem that view of her "Peach", without wasting time I was out of my clothes, and let me just say, that bath tub session, reminded us of days back at that Place.....and i got hotter and hotter,

My Nana gave me that look and I knew it, you, know Brothers being with Natasha for this long when we meet, we are just in Sync because we are both Geminis, our session is always epic, ....so from bath tub foreplay, it was Couch action, as she knelt down and went down on me my legs were high up to give it to her and dammit how I was rimmed, my Big toe curled again!!!, then she said fuck i want you.....Oohh boy as I also went down her Peach was wet, and i muffed, muffed, muffed, my nose face was wet, she kept on moaning, Benito, Benitooo, Benitooo, Benito, give it to me Daddy...., when she said that, condom was on and I rode her, she grabbed me so tide, it was in, deep in I felt how her pussy walls hold and released my dick fookkk, we kissed, she turned cowgirl and in was on, she rode me, and rode me...fookkk what a ride, then we changed I wanted to see her Ass bouncing on my Dick, as I put it in Doggy position she went down and ached her back biting her tongue ....How sexy she looked and I pomped, and pomped, she moaned again as I went faster, her pussy walls did that thing and the sensations were too much i let loose, vroom,phaa,whaaa, it was over, we laid there holding each other not saying a thing as she smiles......"Thee End!!! All my work stress sorted!!!

What more must I say!!! Thank you "My Beautiful Nana"
#Thee Best GFE, #Insane-Rim-session, #I-am-in-LOVE,
#Queen-of-Pleasures, #1!!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-16 17:31:16

@Benito wow bae that bath tub session was amazing .thanks so much for always treating me like a queen, I feel so special when I'm with you , thanks for that relaxing massage as well . Love you
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-17 21:05:33

On 2022-03-16 17:31:16 Natasha said:
@Benito wow bae that bath tub session was amazing .thanks so much for always treating me like a queen, I feel so special when I'm with you , thanks for that relaxing massage as well . Love you

@Queen-of-Pleasure, thank you, for your kindness, all I know is that session needs to be repeated, I can't stop smiling!!!, With Sensations up my Ass...Lol, #My Nana!!
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-18 08:30:54

Hehe yall are so cute. Yall must just get married once.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-18 09:11:25

@BGStick lol nah getting married won't work with us will kill each other lol , Mr BGStick why not join us for 3sum lol
lexx
lexx - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-31 21:24:45

So I went to Natasha today after many months of admiring her profile. Eventually the stars aligned allowing me to book this gem of a lady.

She is a stunner and welcomed me warmly to her place. Her place is lovely and homely. She made feel at ease and welcome.

We chatted for a bit, then a quick splash and so onto the naughty bits. She is sensual and give a delicous blowjob. She seems to know exactly how to pace the session and positions. She senses your needs and obliges them.

I am happy I was able to visit her and will return.

She under estimated my stamina at first, but matched me all the way to my joyous release.

I scored a 4 for privacy due to the normal apartment complex access issues but not a big deal.

Thank you Tasha...see you next time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-01 09:21:23

@lexx wow was lovely meeting you bae , really enjoy every moment with you . Can't wait to see you again. Thank you
BenitoMusolini
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 363
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-12 12:18:20

My #1-Nana, apologies, for this late Review, work has been hectic, our last session you change the scene, what a surprise, I am just wondering as to which area of your apartment you are taking me to next,
Anyway, Gentle Brothers of the PW, those that have been with this Magnificent Woman knows that from the time you enter her space until you leave, it's pure Bliss....now when I called to book, my coffee session with My
#1-ESA-Wife, she said bring your sweet Ass here Daddy, and upon my arrival, she opened the door wearing my favourite sexy camouflage number, a kiss and a warm hug, glasses of our favourite drinks were prepared, we sat and catched up, but as we chatted she was slowly opening her legs and dammit the view of her peachee🍑flower🌺,
I could not concentrate, I just went down and muffed, ohh boy how sweet, as I touched that spot, she pressed my head and started moaning, and the legs kept going up and up,.....

Brothers as she said Bae it's my turn, please Dunuzaa!!! I just knew it, you know, the way she Rimmed my Ass, aahhh, let me not tell, but short of the long is that, when we finished, I was panting like a dog 🐶🐶, finished and she was just smiling and blushing, we cuddled, I took a shower, we Kissed and I left a Happy man, My Nana you are Awesome, next time please let Pinky,Pinky be close-by, #Addictive-Woman,
#Good-Vibrations,
#Good-Feelings....
#Awesome-Session.....see you soon My ESA-Wife!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-12 14:30:08

@Benito wow will never get enough of you , thanks so much for being so nice to me . I love you ... God bless you man , you don't understand how much I appreciate you ... Thank you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.