Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1555
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 06:43:33

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

She always accommodates me at the eleventh hour. This time we had our best 30 minute. Leaving no stone unturned and made show someone gets her O's and everyone reaches their destinations.
Thanx Nattie.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 08:12:45

@sandon thanks for the visit bae , always fun having you around . You forgot to send me the pics lol . Love you man
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 338
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-28 13:10:38

Afternoon Gentle Brother's and WSE's of the PW, this review is a Love note to my #1-Queen-of-ALL-Pleasures!! (My Nana)..... Firstly her place is Neat,Beautiful,Clean and Safe!!!
Her Voice over the phone when you make an appointment is Captivating and her Welcome and Smile when you meet her is Charming, hence my Fatal Attraction to this Beauty-of-a-Sexy Woman!!!

Gentle Brother's who have been with my Nana, knows all about your sexual desires being taken care of, however, my sexual desires are being tenderly nurtured, and take care of.....

So on this day that I called her, she said remember what i said, and indeed I did!! It was my turn to nurture her Desires, So upon my arrival, My Nana opened the door and she look stunningly and elegantly Beautiful...., a hug and a Kiss, before I sat down, I prepared breakfast and she offered me a drink not just any drink a real drink you catch my drift!!!.... Brothers this was no ordinary session/booking......

As we re-connected listening to good music, she sat across in that Black silky revealing number, with her perky-melons just peeking out, and black panties, as she gave me that look I got shivers, she smiled and said my Nana please don't do that, she stood up poured us another drink, and before I knew it, it was lips together and dragged to the Bed room...., The rest is History...... Dammit what an intense Session with Pinky-Pinky!!

Thank you My 1st One!!! see you soon!!!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 208
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-28 15:01:01

@Benito wow thanks bae , you too kind , thanks for the breakfast, with you is never a booking anymore, you my man and therapist. So lovely to have someone I can open up too and the session so mutual... sending you love , kisses and hugs . You must enjoy your holidays. I love you
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-17 00:43:01

Brother's and SP's of the PW, as said before booking my Nana is not just a booking it's more, so as I confirmed her availability, and explaining what I needed for the day,

I found my Sexy Nana ready for me, and a quick shower it was, then straight to it.....those soft hands on my back untying all the knots 🪢 on my back, from all the hardwork at home, dammit that felt good, then as I turn over for her to continue, she had other ideas, as she took it with both hands and in it went,in her 👄 mouth, oohhh shit, dammit,
I said is this the massage, she just looked me with those naughty eyes and winked at me, ohhh Jezaass, I just closed my eyes, and she continued sucking away, next

I felt condom on and reverse cowgirl, aahhhhh, I closed my eyes, and hold on as she rides me slowly, very slowly, and then something grabbed my dick, and released it my eyes wide opened as I gasped, I said Nana, please not now, as we changed, and she went down on all fours, the sight of that Ass, doggy it was , the feeling do wet and warm, one thrust, two thrust, three thrust, four, five, six, seven, she starts moaning and says Nana give it to me , please Benito fuck me!!! Brothers those words alone, turned me into a hamster 🐹 and in no time phoeefff, I blasted my heavy white cream,....ahhhh, we cuddled, took a shower again, and left a Happy well motivated man, and all of that in just 30minutes, what a Woman, ....

Thank you my #1ESA-Wife,
#Best-GFE-Always,# My-Therapy Session....#Start-of-My-2022 Punting Year #Aluta-Continua

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 209
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-17 11:35:31

Lol @benito , always a pleasure seeing you bae ... Thanks
Maaru
Maaru - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:20:11

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Fan to be around with, spending time with Her is priceless such a warm kind. Communication at its best she is a keeper.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Maaru built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 211
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-13 11:38:11

@maaru thanks bae , was lovely meeting you ...
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 20:37:59

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
THE GOOD STUFF:

Comms are simple,quick,to the point,boundaries outlayed clearly so there's no room for miscommunication.

Booked her when she was working one weekend in JHB North.

Complex is safe,secure,private,clean,neat,upmarket.

Room is comfy,shower is spacious,everything works,no shortcuts in creating a lekker vibe to have some fun.

Price is very competitive.

Natasha is a total babe,gorgeous face, petite,sexy,great ass,Kisses passionately,smooth skin,smells good,oral bothways is steamy and hot,protected penetration feels amazing,she is engaging,vocal,creates good energy to vibe.Faultless.
Rimming was a surprise add-on(her suggestion to get me over the edge) and it felt so good,I ejaculated hard on her wonderful body.

SO-SO & BAD STUFF:

Besides having to show your license to scan at Entry point,absolutely none,she is a pro,and I can't imagine anyone booking her not having an amazing time.

Plus,for the North,her pricing is way better than most other white WG's working in the same area.

She's so good,I'd share my burger & choc shake with her.
And I don't share with nobody.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Forsyth P Jones built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 212
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-16 09:09:43

@Forsyth P thanks so much bae , will be coming back soon . Hope to see you again...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.