Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 08:24:44

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Brooklyn

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This was an a punt. The lady is very professional. Her apartment is clean. She is just amazing. We had alot of fun and will def be back for more. The deed was amazing her "awe mah" is a huge turn on when you hitting it right.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Nova420 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 22:24:01

@Nova420 thanks so much bae really appreciate.
RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 09:32:39
Edited: 2021-05-03 09:32:38

Had a great time with her yesterday. She has a good energy about her. Very personable and engaging. We had some laughs and giggles throughout our session. If only I could give her 6's out of 5's on the ratings.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until RenePhillips built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 20:52:27

@Renephillips was lovely meeting you bae. Really appreciate the love , can't wait to see you again.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 00:48:48

This review is not late, just delayed, my sessions with My Nana are steamy, sweaty, fun, and...., so my GENTLE Brothers, you see, when you go and see your regular after a long time and you are bit late, just know that you will be punished, so, as I knock and she says come in, dammit my Lady is all looking super hot and sexy!!! We do a catch up chat, I apologies, in my broken Spanish and just there the mood is set... She says let's listen to some of your music, and what followed, My Nana, has got dance moves, nice Cuban and Naaija music, we had a blast, then she runs a bath for me, glasses out and wine poured, I relax in that Big jacuzzi like bath, then what followed jerrrrr, as I sit on the sofa, she says we are doing it here today, sommer, box of mystery comes, and the she kneels down as starts sucking me, brother's you know that, nice and slow blow that sends sensations down your big toe, with some sloppiness, I was already moaning, then she says....

Come Nana, just wear your top, balcony open, condom on, and she says, give it to me, then she bends over, bliksem, ngaefaka phakithi, just the thought of this naughtiness, made me so horny, still enjoying the ride she says come to the bedroom, condom off, she sucks me some more and then that thing she does, mmhhhh, babe, jika, on my fours, then phaaa, wet, warm sensations, with those dick grabbers, I shout mmawehhhh, this woman can rimm, still enjoying, I feel a buzzzz, jeerrr its pinky!! pinky, I bend some more and say baby fuck me, oohhh what a feeling...

Then I say my turn, as she thought that I am riding her I phutlhuuuu, tounge lashing on her wet Punani, brother's I, lick, I eat, I muff, and muff, and there's tlatlatla, shhhzzless, and I hear her say Benito you shittttt, I am gonna spray in you mouth, I said sprayyyyy love, ohhh Lord she stars moving like a snake maan, I suck some more, her breathing changes, rhythmic more moves, I grabbed the condom, phaaa inside her, I ride, and ride, her head goes left, right, left, right I grabbed those titiies, I said, babe fuck me, whe changed doggy,1,2,3, 2,3,1, change again, dammit I feel like cumming, she's on top, legs wide open, we riding each other, I say Nana please, Nana please, she says come baby come, I start sweating, moerrr what a feeling, than her pussy walls does something, phohhhh, phaaa, aahhh, I start to vibrate now..... Iyoooo Maahhh, morenaka....., I lay there for a few seconds, she pulls the condom out and says iyooo, and then this creamy sauce, I just laughed and laid there, my Nana says you've never fucked me like this what did I do?? But she was happy and I was finish, what a way to start my month of Birth!!!! Tash... Motho Waka... Thank you Nana, I am coming to cook your breakfast and get my morning glory!!!!
You are the Best Nana #Sweetest GFE,#BestLovemaking #Performance GOLDENROYALE!!! This 1st of May, is recorded as "the day I met you for the first time"

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 08:56:34

Lol @benito bae u can write a book .love it , thanks so much for a lovely weekend . U know how I enjoy your company. Can't wait to see you again.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:00:04

@Benito, have you ever considered to write a book? Reading your review had my imagination running wild.
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 10:56:54

On 2021-05-06 16:00:04 FeetLover2 said:
@Benito, have you ever considered to write a book? Reading your review had my imagination running wild.

@FeetLover2, my brother, you are the 4th person to ask me that, thank you for the acknowledgement, I must say it has crossed my mind, @Natasha, my Nana, what do you think.... My brother, I believe in that when I review, the reader must be able to imagine themselves there, or at least see how it went down, creating good experiences with WGs makes the session so enjoyable. Once more thank you, #Encounters of the Purple World"our secret lives with WGs/SPs/MGs/ keeps marriages and relationships alive", by Benito'aka'
"D DickTator" Musolini. How does that sound.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Brooklyn Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-05-10 13:37:12

It was my first time visiting her and was very nice to be with.Very good interpersonal skills made me feel comfortable.Good massage,great owo.Definitely seeing her again

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Black Nick built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 09:41:13

@Black Nick thanks so much bae , was lovely meeting you . Can't wait for your next visit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.