Navigation
slow2melt
slow2melt - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-29 07:50:40

Wow... thanks for all that you've shared on this forum RB... There are some incredible threads here. I've read heartfelt stories, insightful and hilarious interactions and discovered a community of individuals I never imagined would be so open to sharing.

I know how to describe this community in its blunt and objective definition. But the truth is far removed from what some might believe... and far closer to the subtle and complex layers which actually make up life and living - there are good experiences and bad experiences but on the whole there's something about existence often overlooked or wholly unspoken.

We are all humans and what happens when individuals have an intimate moment together is healing and helpful. We take what we need and give what we can to help one another. See it whichever way you please but the underlying reality will hopefully always be about showing kindness to receive kindness - an equilibrium of sorts.

I haven't had the time to enjoy the company of any of the ladies on ESA at the moment - even if I never do... I will still find myself in this forum for the elements of intrigue, the poignant posts and the brutal honesty... all worth acknowledging.

I cherish the stories of each human and agree that there are many books waiting to be written. I imagine autobiography, novels, poetry and perhaps even some music and visual art.

True beauty is an honest mistake which reminds us that integrity, sincerity and humility are essential in having a positive experience with humanity and the world at large.

Thanks for sharing RB... your posts are always something special.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9365
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-30 08:28:33

Slow2melt....

Have I met you? That train of thought feels familiar and if i haven't, how i would enjoy meeting the person behind your post.

Quoted from you...

"....True beauty is an honest mistake which reminds us that integrity, sincerity and humility are essential in having a positive experience with humanity and the world at large...."

I thank you for enriching my post and reading mine.

RB
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-25 10:14:23

How we all love the idea of a free world. A fair world where all are equal and the right to choose is ours.

But what is it about humanity that knows not the true meaning of fair and equal or, the right to choose.
For it seems some will always be more equal than others and ones right to choose, leading to the loss of another persons rights to express their preferences.

If it ain't about skin colour, then it is religion and , if it ain't about that...then it is gender. Even ones preferences of dog breed raise prejudice and contempt and having earned ones way in life and success is shamed with accusations of favouritism and privilege yet, when same advantages may be afforded , there be no acknowledgement or will to embrace full heartedly and zealously.

Could it be a lack of education, information free flow...a different set of standards and aspirations?

If one wants to save the animals on the list of extinction or is worried about climate change then one is said to be foolish and ridiculed or, imagine not having been a covid pro vaccine person in the times when conglomerates and corporates pitted person against person for the benefit of being insanely, like trillion like insane ....richer....all at the cost of segregating the global citizens.
Yet those same pharmaceutical companies that forgot about protocol or safety measures at the height of covid , have made no effort to address illnesses among humans that have been around for decades and, are on the rise.

What is it about cancer that nearly every second person may get it whereas not too long ago, hearing someone had cancer was rather a rarity.

What is it about being born a male or female that is so wrong that the human race wants to be labelled as ....nothing....

Being a non entity with no roots, no culture, no tradition, no custom, no nationalism....loathing of ones own life.
Energies vibrating at a constant high, always on the defensive, personalising any conversation any statement, feeling attacked and shamed and made an example of.

What is it about trying to guilt trip each other and war with words , unseen and unknown on social media sites....playing to hatred and sneering and disgust.

What is it about sensationalism....I am glad Hollywood is falling. I am glad the stench of falseness , that disgusting wreak of so called fame is beginning to crumble.

Those in seats of power playing to the insecurities, fears....feeding those small minded wearing blinkers...clogging logic and critical thinking, a state of panic and buy-in lest one is wrong.

Politicians....a game of psychology .

Capitalism....the greatest destroyer of the freedom of mankind.

Capitalism enslaving, colonising and driving mankind into sheepdomship an annihilation of everything we think defines us yet, we embrace with open arms.

RB.
J_J
J_J - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 366
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-26 18:12:43

You sound like a communist RB. Oh, forgot, you from Russia, lol

I think, Adam Smith (regarded as the father of capitalism) made a mistake in his assumption that 'everybody is self serving', which is then the basis of capitalism. In other words, if we all looking out for numero uno, then society will be better off.

But that's not true. Everyone is not self serving. Many people, if not most, are actually self sacrificing, thus providing an enabling environment for self serving people to exploit them.

I think you are correct. Slave ownership and colonizers have shifted from governments to corporates, especially corporates operating in unmoderated capatilist societies.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-26 18:45:22
Edited: 2024-03-26 18:45:52

"...I think you are correct. Slave ownership and colonizers have shifted from governments to corporates, especially corporates operating in unmoderated capatilist societies..."

- and thus J_J

To put the "democratic
US-of-A" at the forefront.

A warmongering, money laundering government would you not say?

RB
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 367
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 10:29:42

On 2024-03-26 18:45:22 Russian Bridgitte said:

A warmongering, money laundering government would you not say?

RB

Urm, no, that would give them legitimacy.

I'd say more between prostitute and pimp.

Selling their people to the highest bidder (pimp)
Giving "power" to the highest bidder (prostitute)
J_J
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 368
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-27 18:37:31

On 2024-03-27 10:29:42 J_J said:
"prostitute and pimp"

That is so un PC of me, lol. Dare I even use those words, but then you are talking about the US of A
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10373
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-27 20:57:41
Edited: 2024-03-27 21:12:26

J_J

PC is a western thing introduced to assist the snowflakes of this world feel better about themselves while lapping up the kaka spewed.... losing identity and purpose and like headless chicken buy into anything that strokes their ego at the expense of humanness and humaneness.

No wonder i like you.

You dared and I smiled most broadly

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.