Be it possible that this beloved stranger
Can word into my deepest corners
With exact truth and clarity
Exposing and enlightening
What makes man?

Could it be??

Is it YOU???

IT IS YOU!!!

Oh! My! Another 'name' that has popped up once again and made the forum even brighter!!!

What was that thing about the elephant...?

Promise me u WILL find some time for me to share of yourself!?!

Promise me to make a more frequent appearance on the purple pages...u did know to enrich it as did many others!

and thus...

"What makes a 'man'
are those nooks and crannies that our existence fan
those places we wish to not know nor acknowledge
that ourselves, to them we should pledge.

for...

in that surrender of who we know we may be
a most rewarding and peaceful realisation for one to see
that life ain't meant to be an easy ride
and thus not to expect thru it to simply sail and glide...x
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-01 07:43:12
Edited: 2021-12-01 07:43:51

Again...how easy we pass an opinion judgemental thinking highly of self, very different from constructive criticism...very telling of the individual behind the keyboard...

and thus...

Rich.

Do we know to be compassionate when another may need our help. Do we know to recognise and hear when the signs be before us.
Or.
Are we so deep within ourselves absorbed.
Or.
Is it that when we see those signs we feign blindness, become selective of hearing for we do not wish to burden ourselves with anothers challenges. When sharing a kind word or spending a moment or two extra in a situation like that is seen as a favour , impeding on one space and time...yet before the company of that person was sort and enjoyed.
Apart from a person falling on bad economic times, there may be those moments when the loss of a loved one through death or relationship failed, a child challenging, a parent not understanding, siblings cruel, friends few...
One cannot be on a euphoric high at all times. Some are more fortunate than others to know to deal with moments challenging. But, even those, need a kind gesture to brighten ones day.
It is very telling of people...how much they prepared to give, when somebody needs them. Worst of all be the impatience of family when turned to for a bit of their time.
What has become of that human streak that we were born with.

I sometimes wonder if certain words in the dictionary will become like the dinosaurs...known about....but not felt....legendary, mythological...
...words such as compassion, humility, understanding and patience...or will we all be unemotional...all cardboard cutouts of each other, no need to give of self for we shall not even know the meaning of feeling.
To make love will not even mean to fuck...for even fucking requires raw emotion.
We shall simply participate in a coital action with the main purpose of procreating.

But, if i should be around i know i shall be a rebel hunted down by the unemotional for i shall challenge the balance of robotic coldness....for not a chance my flesh would not burn from passions deep....not a chance my heart would not ache at anothers pain or fall deeply in love with another....not a chance my eyes would not cry tears for another and even for myself

...i cannot imagine to be anything else than a human, rich in emotion.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2487
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-01 22:17:45
Edited: 2021-12-01 22:27:16

Simply base and selfish.

It feels as if there was some kind of reset, a whole year just stolen from us....as if it never was.

A numbed acceptance of non-clarity and a grappling and holding on to anything that may make some sense in the hope of clearing a haze that has settled or, rather, crept in, non-aware leading to robotic behaviour and repetitive verbal responses.

A need to show / brag about the self being complaint, on the ready to sacrifice the self...an upstanding unquestioning individual...not daring to question or doubt that ones humaneness and humanity is being derailed .

A sad apathy settling, programmed into lazy acceptance that social media is the way to go and anything read is amin...self preservation at any cost...even should logic niggle that not all be as portrayed, simply because a mass swarms toward a propagated lie / truth ?

And as time has passed, that which we all knew but, feared to admit, slowly but surely a trickle of deeper uncertainty, a realisation that nothing can be trusted makes ones 'hell' worse for... what now?

A price paid through death, a price paid through loss of income, a price paid on so many fronts and one wonders why.

But the bigger price to be paid in all of this is the certainty and guarantee that mankind has been pitted against mankind all in the name of so-called self preservation.

What a sad state of affairs that all energies and arguments and attention be focused on a point in time, supposedly born a few months ago without any thought process of how did one get there and, not taking accountability for the 'hell' one finds oneself in at present...that one may be the VERY reason for this 'hell'...and that this fight for self-preservation is the biggest laugh in the history of mankind.

We pride ourselves in being technologically progressive. We have arrogantly labelled ourselves as intelligent beings...i choke with laughter at the absurdity of such rubbish.

Who has bothered to check their personal carbon footprint?

Who understands the importance of such?

Does it carry any weight, need of understanding that in our selfish desire to procreate and demand of our surroundings to feed our gluttony we are the cause of ALL our present 'hell' and worse to come... or... are we so base in our 'intelligence' and best we fall on knee and pray our future generations wisen up when they fly off to destroy another planet like we have managed to destroy this fine Earth.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2491
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-02 08:11:56

Is it yours to judge?

" You'r judging my goals and dreams with your work ethic. Don't worry about what i am biting off if you don't have to chew it" - Myleik Teele.

...when it has nothing to do with u and u happen to be looking in...
a judgement rather preserved in silence for one usually is never privy to all the facts in another persons life.

wishing all an awesome wet and naughty day where thoughts and actions run joyously amok with those accepting of who u are.

smile sweet, laugh deep, hug hard
and be merry!

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2499
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-04 06:44:57

Should we not simply fuck off???

bright above me...an orb that gives life
at my feet the ocean...ebbing in and out , in the flow no strife
a balance achieved, we humans have no respect for
of all that is a marvel, given to us for free, the very core.
custodian caring and wanting to nurture
in all we do a care for the future?
i vomit at the hypocrisy deceit and lies
our greed and selfishness anything good defies.
what will be left for the younglings to come?
will we feel remorse for the annihilation of our non-care the sum?
how rubbish we know to be as a race
the meaning of humanity, successfully we debase.
do we know to cry at the damage a legacy disgusting?!?!
our very existence a guaranteed combusting
what a stupid question...how i wish i was wrong
i cry for i know we humans on earth should fuck off for, we do not belong.
lustful and egotistical in all we look at and touch
never enough always wanting tooooo much
dear Universe above me let it not be too late
please help and teach us to be less selfcentred and change this planets fate.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 21:40:58

A conciousness more real.

"Focus on hacking your mind" - mind.music.daily

Many a time the mind knows , to extricate itself, from outside influences , and re-acquaint with ones inner being, with all it has come into contact with, and that has known to leave an impression big or small.

The ability to look within, not in a manner tyring or self deprecating...rather in a manner teaching and sourcing wisdom gained.

The reshaping of values due to understanding that living is dynamic and ever changing...a shift toward growth, an evolving of spirit and mind.

And in that evolving of self, knowing to face truths about ones personal shortfalls. A liberation, a battle won, a step closer to understanding why others may not be on the same page as one.
Individuality is not a sin, and, sadly, for those strong of mind, can be a burdensome cross to bear, for the 'sheep' of society know not , nor wish to, free themselves of boundaries and borders placed to keep the masses in control.... dead...set...in ways to keep the fear at bay.

To change means to step out of ones comfort zone, to step out of a 'habit' draining and unforgivably destroying of the very joy of life and living it.

At the same time the importance to remember that there are boundaries to all things....that fine line between personal prosperity and further annihilation of self, to admit and take ownership of ...who one is... can be... and... wishes to be.
The ability to visualise oneself in a space present and real and understand what next.
And whatever that 'what next' may be...to take it on and make it work toward a positive state of well-being.

The mind is a wonderful thing...it lies deep within all...and knows truths others will never be privy to...except oneself....there is nowhere to hide from it...a consciousness more real than the body it occupies. RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-04 21:57:47

Realisation of a fantasy

A road to discovery, fantasies spoken of and contemplated. The acceptance of how sweet and rewarding kinky can be.

How easy it is to get lost in the conundrum of fantasies. The biggest one being...the realisation of a fantasy, for it to remain true to the idea perceived ... and lived as such.

Many question me on my participation and preference as to sexual fantasies, only to be disappointed and disbelieving at my answers of no, no and no.

It dawned upon me, that, while others may participate in a certain act considered a fantasy, how simply the appeal is just not there for me.

Yet.

I know for a fact , that my kinky and erotic, my sort of fantasy, most definitely is a cup of tea not preferred by many.

There is a sense of liberation when one can be accepting of ones own sensuality and sexuality.

And without sounding pompous....i have always, arrogantly, been accepting of myself, with all my flaws, from the day the Almighty made me aware of who i am.

Sadly.

Most of us are shy, even embarrassed to admit or acknowledge, the "sex" part of our self.....defining ourselves by the descriptive "norms" of society. Worried about the sneers and laughs one may have to face at the hands of another.

A crossroad has been reached....a kinky, sexy, erotic crossroad has been reached and the path chosen. The willingness to participate in my writings by reading them, has me breathless.

Gentlemen.
Beautiful playgrounds.

Growth.

I consider myself sensual before sexual. The sexual becomes ravenous and drippingly delicious in its consumption to satiate the sensual tease.

And now?

There is a new extended meaning and definition to sensuality.

Ones femininity or masculinity should not have to be compromised nor questioned in the throws of delicious erotica.

A discretionary choice to delve...words the imagination does grow.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-08 08:41:55

To not compromise...to be obtuse?

So when two people meet and there be an attraction, what is it the makes them gel? Is it that strong physical pull, a lust illogical. Be it mannerisms and idiosyncrasies. A friendship and understanding a familiarity. Something on the intellectual front.
And if that initial attraction lasts longer than a month or two and one starts classifying that interaction as a relationship, why is it with time compromises need to be made. A need to address certain characteristics and modify them to that growing relationship.
Of course, one understands one needs to be progressive in ones personal growth for ones life does move on and new responsibilities and duties come with such a progression.
But.
Does that mean those mannerisms and idiosyncrasies that define the very person one is, should also change? Those that are part of one defining the very core of who one may be.
Whereas at one stage giggling coy or laughing robustly was so attractive, now grates the nerves. When wanting to be touchy touchy and feely feely was never enough yet, now is an invasion of personal space. When having heated debates was exactly that, a sharing of personal opinion and standing for what one believes in yet, now, is classified as being argumentative and wanting to be obtuse.
Does familiarity breed contempt.
Is boredom now defined by the very person that was the life of ones day, the reason for the smile on ones face.The challenge of the unknown past...all be less stimulating and thus the need to seek new pastures, new challenges, new debates even if argumentative.
Can one successfully compromise oneself to a point that it doesn't make one feel as if ones identity has been lost as well as that which knows to make one happy?
What is it that makes us become disinterested, less satisfied...lost.
Can the blame be placed on the other person...would that be fair?
And those long term relationships where people do manage to stay sweethearts eternal...should one be a skeptic and just say they settled for an adventure discovered, for others boring and mundane, the novelty worn off.
Yet, for them those silver grey hairs and the worn faces and body lived, still imbue a serene happiness lived and found...an adventure still travelled...compromises made...costing nothing more than appreciating and acknowledging the other as much as possible, the same way as the first day they met.
And thus the importance of being as original to self as possible...?
For one day it may catch up with one and then the dissatisfaction will set in and then posed the question...."is this what life is about?"

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2637
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 22:21:27

The art of conversing

...when one sits down to read, no matter what it may be...does one approach a read with a preconceived notion and understanding of the topic at hand or, does one indulge with a free mind?

If, for example, one is having an issue with another and then receives an email from such a person...does ones heart become erratic , instilling a foreboding of words unpleasant, expecting a demand of some sort on ones person...thus having no desire to open the mail?
Would it be fair to presume such? Could it, maybe, not be, a reaching out of some sort to address the matter at hand... a solution going forward?

And then, when words read, does one read with bias, understanding and analysing the written in a context wrong?...leading to misunderstandings and unhappiness?
Is it difficult, is it possible, to interpret the written word without adding a personal spin to it?

The importance of communication...open, sincere and direct. Presuming another may know where one is coming from can lead to many misinterpretations and unfortunate results.
The courage to say it as it is , to share ones concerns, fear of shortcomings...anger...in a positive light.

The ability to return to the art of conversing, eye to eye, sharing in the presence of another ones words ...the meaning of the words spoken seen in the speakers eyes, gestures, posture, demeanour...knowing to understand the context of the conversation, ask questions when it may not make sense...allow the flow of words to inform, assist and help understand each other better.

Or, has society become so marred and scarred with social expectations which make no sense anymore...getting lost in a confusion of rules and boundaries...floundering, forgetting the basics required for contentment and satisfaction..turning to media and platforms electronic and impersonal...believing the eternal spew of too much information shared...a constant anomaly presumed fact as tried and tested.

Social media platforms...the sharing of personal and intimate fears and joys and concerns and desires...a scary place to indulge in...how could it ever be the correct platform for the development of social skills of any sort... ?...RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.