Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-12 18:55:31
Edited: 2023-10-12 18:56:05

It is not our creation we should blame Cunilikiss, but rather the choices we make for not all people are prone to atrocities.

There is good among the bad....like there is heaven and hell...and that was before man was created should one wish to believe the written Word no matter which written Word it may be.

RB.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2274
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-13 05:14:35

It's a debate best left for over a wine. Men were made. Then the loneliness kicked in which implies the original was not without room for improvement. So Eve graced us with her presence. (Firmware upgrade? Lol). Yet still they managed to choose us out of paradise. In other words still imperfect.

I'm not saying creation was not spectacular!! I am just saying the creation work that happened on other days appears to have been better
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-13 06:24:19

Over wine dear CunilinKiss I would not discuss the travesty and tragedy that is happening among ALL innocent civilians.

Wine is for celebration and matters light of heart....not Terrorism.

RB

Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2277
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-13 09:16:09

On 2023-10-13 06:24:19 Russian Bridgitte said:
Over wine dear CunilinKiss I would not discuss the travesty and tragedy that is happening among ALL innocent civilians.

RB

I stand corrected!!! We should much rather celebrate the wonderful upgrade we got from a mere rib!!!

#eye candy
#prettypunani
#positiveenergy
#don'twastewine
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-13 09:28:25

On 2023-10-13 09:16:09 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2023-10-13 06:24:19 Russian Bridgitte said: Over wine dear CunilinKiss I would not discuss the travesty and tragedy that is happening among ALL innocent civilians.

RB

I stand corrected!!! We should much rather celebrate the wonderful upgrade we got from a mere rib!!!

#eye candy
#prettypunani
#positiveenergy
#don'twastewine

And u miss the point of my post.

RB.
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2278
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-13 12:05:10

Oops!
Maybe. Maybe not. My "stand corrected" was the response to your post. The rest of my message was a suggestion for better topics over wine
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8904
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-25 07:46:58

a head on collision with the truth.

How easy it is to know and recognise the truth for what it is. Distinguishable from all the other daily crap that may surround one.
The truth can be challenging, frightening destroying .
On the other hand, it can be rewarding, uplifting, progressive.
And should one find that the truth is not the latter, then one tends to ignore it, pretends it ain't so, even gets angry at those trying to bring it to the fore, sugar coating the bad.....refusing to realise there will be a place and time when it will pop up and bite one in the bum.
How easy it is to deal with matters favourable, compliments pleasing.
How easy it is to deal with that which one likes...that is not tedious, heavy and mundane
...who doesn't care to be comfortable in ones workspace, ones social circle...ones life in general. Who doesn't care to better oneself and aspire to achievement and success.
... along the way faults will be made, one will be caught out for shortcomings, shortcuts, white lies.
Does one then dig ones hole deeper, refusing to acknowledge and confront the problem...pretending there ain't a problem...the 'truth' of the matter being that it does not lie with oneself but rather is an external issue others must deal with.

Or.

...does one approach the 'ugly' truth carefully and shyly, for it never is a pleasant matter when the truth shows one up for less than perfect or correct.
Damage control...be it on a personal, social or professional level is the key to salvaging any situation gone wrong, where the truth needs to be handled the best way possible and for one to move forward not losing vision or pace.
...in fact building up stronger credibility and reliability and initiating a base of support from others... for dealing with a truth unfavourable shows a character worthy and speaks volumes to ones surroundings .
And should one take a route wrong , ignoring a truth that may be uncomfortable and ugly....one is guaranteed a head on collision...the fatality of ones credibility and the loss of a sustainable growth going forward.

One must never forget, the wool can be pulled over some peoples eyes, but the majority ain't as stupid as one would wish them to be or think they are.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-28 12:53:08
Edited: 2023-12-28 12:57:04

True care.

Does care care to impress or is it an innate feeling a spontaneous reaction, a call to support, a call to acknowledge...lighten?

Care is not the pretense , of trying to impress or show the best side of self

Care knows not to faulter no matter the situation, person or demand.

Care, to some, comes across as a weakness and thus manipulated and attacked and made fun of.

Care usually puts self second and at no point feels it needs to compete for attention or acknowledgement.

Care does not look for reciprocation.

Care is being steadfast and has no boundaries

Care is never too much ...and so much more.

Care is unassuming.

At the end of a very long year where much must have made you stumble, question , think of giving up...think about those moments, those tiny itsy bitsy moment's when someone showed you some "Care " and in that instant, you seemed blind to it.
You are blessed and now smile and KNOW you ArE awesome and that you too, unknowingly must have shown much Care even when you might have needed it...and thus...how special is that??? ....it spills forth when something human / humane deep within one is awakened

Care is a ' asset' , a strength one must not be scared or ashamed or hesitant in showing.

A priceless 'commodity' that can leave a ripple effect positive without awareness...the aim being simply that....to bring about change...positive.

RB.

Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-28 12:59:15

Please tell me you will be bringing out a book soon. It will be a best seller xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9354
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-28 22:32:44

Thank you Sharlyn.

X

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.