Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-12 08:57:42

Goooood morning beautiful People!

A long weekend of all things fine, pleasing, generous and most unexpected.

I found myself realizing how small I truly am (...once again...) and my world defined by the parameters of my character and personality and that, to which I have exposed myself to. ....even the unexpected.

In the unexpected is where I learn I need to learn more.

This weekend presented a sensual share that made me feel uncertain, a little off centre and realized I am exactly that.

A little uncertain many a time in the hope of delivering my best and, always keen to aspire to those who are the best in their field....looking in with awe and hoping to be as good as them.

It was a simple sentence, a request to be shared with me and, I realized even those I consider the best in their space may think of me as worthy of some acknowledgement... that threw me.

It made me feel awesome and nervous at the same time. The hope to never let those down who acknowledge me for what I represent.

Thus the care reinstated to never forget myself in a public space for, it does know to rub off on others and best to make them feel good rather than try break their spirit .

Constructive criticism need not be unkind in words and does know to "fix" rather than "deter" betterment and growth.

As to the person behind the persona in a space most naughty,I believe is usually not too far off from each other.

Good spirit is to be found in word and deed.

Good spirit does shine thru even in a pseudonym or alter-ego

I was blessed by a good spirit this weekend and hope in return to continue it into a space most intimately human and humane...The Adult World.

Blessings and reminders come in all guises.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-15 07:26:38
Edited: 2022-12-15 07:47:49

In the light of ESKOM and the de Ruyter saga, how tragic it is to see that nothing but NOTHING has change from 5 plus years ago.

If anything it is worse...and the duped citizens of SA keep hoping.

Or..is it more...they dupe themselves in believing they have freedom of choice and voting without prejudice or exterior influences marring their better judgement?

When will history be history, NEVER forgotten but, knowing to open doors to progressive sustainable growth and working in the new era of all things possible?

A piece written long ago snd STILL applicable...very telling of the SA citizen...

DIVIDED WE STAND...AMANDLA SOUTH AFRICA...AMANDLA!!!

February 09, 2017

IN THE EYES OF THIS GOVERNMENT....A SIMPLE ASS...

How we hang on the words of politicians...our fate determined by their utterances...imagine that... a handful dictating...even in democracies...what may be good for the country and its citizens.

And thus the importance of elections and choosing wisely, since one has a say in bringing a person or group of people to power.

The tragedy being, that even in ones wisdom and belief that one has chosen best for oneself and others sharing in the same environment...all of a sudden a trickling, an oozing , a whiff of a smell... until an obvious stench settles in, for the head honcho chosen, through a free and fair election, forgets how he came to power.

He begins to treat the citizens, of whom he should be in servitude to, as nothing more than brainless noise boxes....blatantly disrespecting them through corruption and theft of government coffers....no shame, no excuse, definitely no intention of accountability....an arrogant right of entitlement to steal from his citizens... mercilessly.

His enrichment of self, kept in place by enriching others around him, buying their loyalty through bank accounts kept fat....all the while promises made to loyal followers and the citizens of his country... nothing more than an utterance....forgotten.....they, becoming poorer and more despondent as to what the future may hold.

...and thus the example set by that head honcho to the citizens of his country....why would they not write the following love letter....

"Dear people in power.

Climb on my back and let me be your donkey.

Let me heehaw, stubbornly, planting my hooves into this terrain.

A terrain abused, raped, pilfered before my eyes.

I don't need blinkers for my eyes do see but, my brain does not register.

You see.

This little patch of grass i have, will last me maybe today.

And tomorrow when its gone.... I shall just eat my neighbours grass.

Why not.

I have a right to it?

It is my path. Yes?

When all is gone. Who cares.

I may not even be around.

Fuck the rest.

Oh do excuse my right of entitlement. I know not how to be different.

....for i am a simple ass...after all?"

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-22 08:31:34
Edited: 2022-12-22 08:59:23

Tenaciousness and stubbornness.

Can the one be without the other? Can one be outspoken and forthright, strong in character with a fierce blend of persistent determination and grit, the "soul /sole" purpose being to achieve a goal set...without the will to change ones mind or position?

A set of morals, standards, rules, code of conduct just some of which defines who one might be.
Dreams, aspirations , targets motivating one to work toward, define and adhere to that set of actions in word and deed to make it happen or, be known.

Along the way to be challenged, shown to be possibly wrong, working with ones head against the wall and thus results not as fruitful or as speedy as one might like, asks of a tenacious person to analyse, revalue and ...adapt.

The world is a loud place and with the internet has made everybody an expert and readily offering their personal "wisdom and experience", asked or, not asked for.
To know to take on board the " most credible" and give their share some thought, avoiding the humdrum of many others, without offence, is an art in itself...and why an art?

Simply because as time ticks on so does change take place. As much as a foundation needs to be strong, so one needs to know to build upon it the best structure possible to stand the test of time . Thus.....knowing to listen and hear, should keep that structure steadfast, relevant and dynamic to time and space occupied.

Change is inevitable though, it does not mean the basics of all good things is moved. If anything, that is the basis of steadfast growth and legacies worthy of passing on to the younglings carrying the torch of an optimistic strong character with empathy, compassion and humbleness.

And...the way the world is going...all wanting to be champions of their truth and word, the king or queen above all other kings and queens.....means very few listen and all want to be right.

There is a HUGE difference between being tenacious and being stubborn.

For, ones crown to wobble now and again is perfectly good because, in straightening that crown to sit well again and .... again on ones head, simply means, all the pros and cons have been considered and thus to be the best king or queen of ones own castle.

As to others looking in?...setting the best example is all that is required and opinions will always differ as will judgement be passed.

A strong foundation , with the will to keep the structure steadfast through relevancy, will be rocked but will not crumble.

Tenaciousness is on the right side of stubbornness.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-23 08:51:31
Edited: 2022-12-23 08:54:07

Edward Bernay

"....an American theorist, considered a pioneer in the field ofpublic relationsandpropaganda, and referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations." - quoted.

My reading material of late.

Propaganda
Crowd psychology
Psychoanalysis
Public relations

"...If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it."

Edward Bernays

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"...The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."

Edward Bernays,Propaganda

And thus...

"...we are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested.."

...and hear we imagine there is free will and choice

Or

Maybe there is and they called

Conspiracy theorists critical thinkers and paraiahs to be stoned to death?

Revolutionaries and propogators of the ideal, of a romanticized Aquarian era ...a fairy tale?

RB.

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2158
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-23 09:04:16

On 2022-12-23 08:51:31 Russian Bridgitte said:
Edward Bernay

"....an American theorist, considered a pioneer in the field ofpublic relationsandpropaganda, and referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations." - quoted.

My reading material of late.

Propaganda
Crowd psychology
Psychoanalysis
Public relations

"...If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without them knowing it."

Edward Bernays

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"...The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."

Edward Bernays,Propaganda

And thus...

"...we are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested.."

...and hear we imagine there is free will and choice

Or

Maybe there is and they called

Conspiracy theorists critical thinkers and paraiahs to be stoned to death?

Revolutionaries and propogators of the ideal, of a romanticized Aquarian era ...a fairy tale?

RB.

Wow ! This is the post of the year for me.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4872
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-24 08:01:31

Dear JE..

I think u and I would be in the same boat

Labeled....

Conspiracy theorists.

Grin.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4873
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-24 08:03:55

It is real.

Broad shoulders..born with that resilient character, enforced by events and experiences.

But what of the softer souls? What of those that fight and fight back and then...can no more?

....and in the same breath...

What of the resilient soul that too needs a holiday from being super steadfast all the time?

The world in its madness and grasping to be seen and heard...SEEN AND HEARD... drowning further in the deafening chaos and noise of fickle friendships found on social media sites and platforms....and looking for that recognition and acknowledgement from those that truly should not matter in ones life. That demand on self to be relevant , a soul destroyer.

A scrambling of losing the self and ones unique beautiful identity in trying to fit in and be liked .

No more the understanding of social person to person interaction, the kindness and care found in experiencing face to face a genuine smile, the warmth of a hug felt, that look in the eyes that says..."I see u"....a genuine question asked in..."...how are u. No ! REALLY...I mean...REALLY REALLY, HOW ARE YOU?"

The time....the time given to each other.

The exposure of self to toooooo much of the wrong thing...trying to find value in ones surrounding and self. Feeling ignored, bashed, judged, misunderstood...tired.

Tired of trying.

There is KINDNESS. There is true CARE. There are those that understand COMPASSION and the human value each one of us possesses in being the person we are.

Some hide their pain better than others. Some are fortunate to be able to ride the crest of hard times and challenges with the help of friends and loved ones.

And then there are those that are alone and feel weak and misunderstood and fearfully hesitant to reach out lest they get ignored or misunderstood ...again.

There is more GOOD in the world than one could imagine.

And from all of us that are fortunate to be in a good space in mind and body...let compassion be ours, let a smile and helping hand be readily given and extended...and may we ALL give the bestest of ourselves no matter space or platform we may found ourselves in and on.

All my strength and courage and TRUE SINCERE CARE I send to those who are feeling challenged.

Reach out...you are not alone.

You are truly not alone.

Me.

Addendum..

".......And that is why it would be up to the rest of us, whose life may not be as bad as we think it to be, to lend a helping hand to those in need, and maybe, a simple start be the following.

What a blessing a smile is...it speaks volumes.
It speaks of appreciation.
It speaks of caring.
It speaks of hope and kindness.
How sexy be a smile.
How seductively inviting and alluring...in men and woman.
To care to smile, even through tears ....will win many a cold heart over, a worried state of mind appeased...diminish those grey clouds of concern and uncertainty.

Thus.

All it costs...today....to lighten your day and most definitely anothers is...

a smile."

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4895
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-26 10:37:28
Edited: 2022-12-26 10:45:00

There be those cycles we go through. Each and every one different, with their ups and downs, challenges and rewards. They be the cogs of our life.

They remind us we are alive...well and breathing.
The important thing being never to under-estimate or forget every moment we live is beautiful, in its own right.

What would we do if our lives were smooth sailing. If we didn't know what it means to pine or long or desire or ache or cry...how can we then be thankful and grateful for the contentment we feel in a lovers arms, the kiss of a loved one, that accolade received for achievements worked for.

How could we appreciate a laugh sincere, a smile broad, brought about by something we may have said or done.

When sharing something special with another, how precious that share.

To be arrogant and nonchalant about our own birth, thinking life owes us only the best, no care to understand the value of life itself...be a tragedy.

To understand the value of another persons life and respect it with a kind word, a greeting, a helping hand, the care to not insult or bully unnecessarily, to know to be patient even when frustration simmers...adds depth and value to our own being.

It be a moment of self-realisation when one can be introspective and grow when discovering ones own weaknesses or fears and more. Knowing the optimism of such moments and the richness in their challenge.

But, also knowing not to wallow in self pity and get lost in the winding corridors of questions without answers. There is only so much we will be blessed with in this life and why ask for more without acknowledging that which one has already.

Those answers eluding us...in this life, one should not fret too much about and forget to live. Most probably it was not ours to know anyways.

And thus....

look carefully for there be an imprint
in the creation of each one of us a blueprint
like our fingerprints we be unique
the creation of each one of us, though, oblique.

be there no preconceived idea of why
to understand we may try
does it really matter if nothing be clear
for there be so much around that one holds dear.

we were given to sigh, to cry but then laugh and smile too
the quality of our life given to us to brew
yes destiny and fate may have a hand in much
the preference should be the best of everything to clutch.

so being innocent and naive, much inexperience
at times one may see it as an inconvenience
but isn't that half the pleasure of discovery
in the learning through many pitfalls, the recovery.

RB

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: The vileness of hypocrisy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2160
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-27 06:05:09

On 2022-12-24 08:01:31 Russian Bridgitte said:
Dear JE..

I think u and I would be in the same boat

Labeled....

Conspiracy theorists.

Grin.

Haha, i get your drift !

The further society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it - Selwyn Duke

The further society drifts

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.