Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 494
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:32:33

On 2019-03-11 18:19:23 Tegwane said:
On 2019-03-11 18:17:46 Lanavol said: So, what experiences do you guys have?
Forget the preachers for now.

Forgive me for coming across as a 'preacher' I was offering what I believe is sound advice

Sure man, no worries, appreciated!
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 495
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:33:35
Edited: 2019-03-11 18:33:56

On 2019-03-11 18:17:53 lookingforfun29 said:
I'm sorry, but had an experience before where she was having some KAT in the bathroom during the session. It put me completely off punting for a while and her too - never went back.

I'm not judging those who use drugs to cope in this industry, just that if it happens to me, right there I pay, leave and see it as school funds paid.

What did she do or not do to put you off? Good for the school fees, though.
Sexy Lexi
Sexy Lexi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-11 19:06:07

On 2019-03-11 18:04:09 Lanavol said:
On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!
Celia, chill. Nothing disgusting here. It is all reality.
Some think prostitution in itself is disgusting.
Its all about where you draw the line.
The guy and the girl met in a pub, got blind drunk and went and had an awesome and amazing one night stand. Disgusting, since they had altered minds?
Stay away from the thread if you are disgusted.
And don't preach to me about rape or morals in general please.
Peace.

Wow you damn ryt mr lanavol couldn't have said it any better
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-11 20:09:12

On 2019-03-11 18:33:35 Lanavol said:

What did she do or not do to put you off? Good for the school fees, though.

I don't speak outside the bedroom.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1058
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 20:12:30

Tegwane I did contemplate answering your comment about not preaching, but to do so would be opening a debate which at this point in time I feel would be fruitless so therefore decline to do so.

Your point is noted
ptaboer
ptaboer - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 20:37:25

Seen a few in the intoxicated state and for me its not a turn on at all, i rather leave. I had to once pay a lady to leave my premises when she opened her purse and decided to offer me do some KAT. What a disappointing booking as she is well known lady.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1017
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 23:13:12

You'd be surprised which beautiful, popular ladies were on heavy drugs and are now clean.

Some are still on heavy drugs but you'd never tell.

One of my very favorite stunning blondes told me one day while we were just chilling that she got addicted to KAT becoz she was struggling with the loss of someone close to her, which led to her divorce. But she managed to kick the habit with rehab and gyming.

Personally I dont judge but I prefer not booking ladies who are actively using heavy drugs. I've had my fair share of ladies offering me coke and the ones who would use in front of me. It turns me off. There is one popular brunette milf who struggles with drugs. I ended up in the friend zone with her for a little while, and she would call me at all crazy hours while high, being all depressive and shit. But kinda made a rum for it when the loan requests got out of hand.

Big respect to the ladies who managed to fight and conquer their drug addictions.
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1018
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 23:15:19

One of my last punts last year with a R1500 lady was one of regret. She was fucked up on drugs, incoherent and all over the fucking place. Wrote the money off and she'll never see me again.
Meg
Meg - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 07:03:04
Edited: 2019-03-12 07:07:14

For me it's a big turn off!
It seems like the one who takes it is never on the same level as you. And trying to have a proper conversation is just useless!
I prefer my clients sober.
On weekenders and a allnighter it's no problem having a drink with them.
But I don't even take a drink while working my hours through the day.
My problem is I like being in control ALWAYS and remember what I've done in that booking.
So I say no for drugs in a booking thank you!
PS: I've worked at a place where the ladies where sniffing this stuff like it's the most normal thing to do!
For me just being in there company made me feel uncomfortable.
I moved there because I didn't wanna be seen as a druggie like the rest of the ladies.
Keep discretion....not everyone wants to deal with your HIGHS and the moods that comes with it.
It's annoying to say the least.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 07:07:20

On 2019-03-12 07:03:04 Meg said:
For me it's a big turn off!
It seems like the one who takes it is never on the same level as you. And trying to have a proper conversation is just useless!
I prefer my clients sober.
On weekenders and a allnighter it's no problem having a drink with them.
But I don't even take a drink while working my hours through the day.
My problem is I like being in control ALWAYS and remember what I've done in that booking.
So I say no for drugs in a booking thank you!

Totely agree with you. A few drinks is fine as long as I know what I do and can remember everything tommortow. So its for me also a no go

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.