Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 864
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:10:33

On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said:
On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Just another wg who is on a drug called idiocy....

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

Gemini, I think you are rude. Surely we are all entitled to an opinion. I happen to agree with Celia, I have never met her by the way. I am concerned that your diatribe another wg on a drug called idiocy are you implying that she and like minded wg's are stupid, because if you are, I would question why you are wasting your obvious intelligence on this site. A measured response and an apology to Celia would be appreciated
Celia
Celia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 906
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:12:45

@Tegwane thank you for your response and kindness. I appreciate your energy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:15:58

This thread - what does it say about the punter who indulges his own needs and knows the girls are using to "cope" with the situation.
Aren't we (punters) all addicts ourselves? How many of you can walk away from this lifestyle?
Punting is just another "drug" for most
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 865
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:18:12

On 2019-03-12 10:01:54 Arhwen said:
Im a ex drug addicted for almost 15 years in thise 15 years i have had a couple of relapses. Most would say peer pressure not me. I would say addictive personality as we all can choose to say yes or no.

Further more i do partake in the smoking of cannabis. Clients who know ne and have been with me can vouche for the fact that it doesn't affect my treatment. Infact alot of them dont even know that I partake in the use of cannabis. Theres a time to smoke and a time to work. I can and often do go without cannabis but that decision is based on me.

Further more i am a social drinker and tequila is my poison when I do drink.

As one who has used the latter. I can honestly say some are worse than others hard drugs are not for me neither is being pissed out of my bracket. I would rather smoke a joint and not take off someones head when angry.

Further as someone who comes from there i cannot and will not judge as nobody is perfect not even those who live the straight and narrow path can claim that they are. Furthermore more only people who have not walked this hell will be judgemental and think its disgusting.

Its easly to judge people in this situation if you have never been there. It doesn't make you better than that person.

Infact some of the kindest most genuine and probably the most hurt souls take this path to forget the hurt and the pain. Yes in the moment it is forgotten but the pain is still there not dealt with. This will never heal unless they themselves choose to let go, heal their emotions unfortunately this is not something that can be forced on a person its a choice that they have to make themselves.

Nobody has to ok the use of substance or even book ladies that do, but as a recovering addict try to understand the first their story might just open doors to humanity and compassion. With this said do not believe the bullshit you are fed by people who are high as this is unreliable most of the time if not all of the time.

Just dont make the mistake in believing that you are better than the rest. Remember everyones shit stinks.

A little understanding and compassion can go a long way if the person is wanting out. Should they not recieve this well then it means they will probably dwell in that state of hell forever.

Just the words of someone who has been there done that and burnt the tshirt and stepped on the Badge.

Just a bit of enlightment cannabis is not chemically enchanced like cat meth herion etc... It is a herb grown from the ground used in its natural dried state. As doctors have recently discovered that the healers were right when they said it is a medicinal plant, they too are now using it to treat patients.

It really does have a calming effect.

Further more prescription drugs are just as bad if not worse. Codeine is a perfect example of this.

In the UK they smoke cannabis (skunk) which sends them off their banana tree. This is hydroponically grown as is bad. If you look at the random violent incidents around the world, the one thing they have in common is the majority smoked weed, google it if you doubt me.

So to say it has a 'calming'effect is disingenuous
Alexia
Alexia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 64
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:28:18

Celia has a point and it's not safe what if she overdoses while in the room whit you you will be scared once you have seen that you are scared for life
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 538
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:34:50

On 2019-03-12 11:01:13 Celia said:
@silverwolf when gentlemen are mentioned you always rise and succeed expectations.

Hugs and loves

Now you have me blushing...
Mia ( The Original )
Mia ( The Original ) - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3070
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 12:11:01

@ Celia I do agree with you and understand what you are saying fully. You are a lovely lady and that punter was difinetly a bit harsh.

I also pull away from ladies that use drugs because I beleive you are not in control of yourself if under the influence.

I am very naive concerning drugs and have not seen the signs on people I took as friends until it was to late.

Addictions destroy lives I have been there done that and have the badge first hand.

There are many addictions we should all be aware and make positive choices in our lives.

With that said I am addicted to life can anyone help ...

Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1020
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 12:26:57

On 2019-03-12 10:28:05 Vrik said:
I think all (or nearly all) punters are addicted to sex... Given how difficult it is to kick this habbit - is it any different from other drugs?

Punani...... my drug of choice, lol!

Big difference is that punani leaves me with a smile on my face while hard drugs ruins your face. And if I'm low on cash I just take out my SSS manual.

Btw, there was a punter who stole money from his employer to fund his punting addiction and got fired. But this is very tiny percentage of punters who go to that extremes. Mostly when punters dont have cash they just wank.

I'm pro choice. People can do whatever the hell they want to in their private lives.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2162
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 12:40:40

On 2019-03-12 12:26:57 Burfi said:
...Punani...... my drug of choice, lol!...

I wonder what the guys that are into giving rimming and receiving brown showers will say....
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1022
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 12:44:36

On 2019-03-12 12:40:40 semensquirter said:

I wonder what the guys that are into giving rimming and receiving brown showers will say....

They can go eat shit.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.