Navigation
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:28:05

I think all (or nearly all) punters are addicted to sex... Given how difficult it is to kick this habbit - is it any different from other drugs?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:32:57

On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said:
On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Just another wg who is on a drug called idiocy....

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

Easy there big boy. Why are you attacking Celia? She is entitled to her opinion, no? Did she target you in any way? I don't think so.

You have the right to state your opinion without someone calling you a cunt, same goes for all on the forum.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:45:47

On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said:
On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

What the fuck is wrong YOU...? If you're having a bad day, or you have issues, take it elsewhere!

"I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late."... Seriously...?

Have you seen the number of punters posts that have been hijacked by disgusting wgs like you?

This is not cool the lady gave her opinion on the matter like the rest of us further more i tend to agree with her girls in drugged up states are not themselves she is spot on.

My question is why attack the lady did she hit a nerve?

Further more do you know her that you call her disgusting???

Celia I don't know you but i can and do read. You seem like a lovely decent human being judging by your post. Take this comment with a pinch of salt. Sometimes we see and dislike in others that which is deeply rooted within ourselves.

So i apologize on behalf of Gemini as he clearly does not know any better it seems.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 685
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:46:05

People tend to judge something harshly when they hav not been a victim, which does equate to self righteous bullshit. Vrik, u hit the nail on the head sir, sum mite even say that a sexual addiction is worse. At the end of the day it could hav the same impact: people losing their families, excess debt to fuel the habit, etc.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:46:25

On 2019-03-12 10:20:55 semensquirter said:
On 2019-03-12 10:01:54 Arhwen said: Im a ex drug addicted for almost 15 years in thise 15 years i have had a couple of relapses. Most would say peer pressure not me. I would say addictive personality as we all can choose to say yes or no....

[Insert a Thousand Clapping Emojis'here]

Thank you kind sir.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 536
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 10:56:44

On 2019-03-12 10:45:47 Arhwen said:
On 2019-03-12 09:34:40 gemini7 said: On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

This is not cool the lady gave her opinion on the matter like the rest of us further more i tend to agree with her girls in drugged up states are not themselves she is spot on.

My question is why attack the lady did she hit a nerve?

Further more do you know her that you call her disgusting???

Celia I don't know you but i can and do read. You seem like a lovely decent human being judging by your post. Take this comment with a pinch of salt. Sometimes we see and dislike in others that which is deeply rooted within ourselves.

So i apologize on behalf of Gemini as he clearly does not know any better it seems.

Arhwen, even the rest of us punters apologize on his behalf. Celia is a genuine lady and absolutely entitled to her opinion, which is very accurate actually.

Celia
Celia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 904
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:00:00

@Arwen thank you for your kindness babe. May abundance and love find you in all your darkest moments and bring you to light!

The reason I did not respond to him is because his energy does not warrant mine. His opinion is hes and reflects on his soul. I take my hat off to you for beating the addiction. It takes allot of bravery to overcome and say no. Allot more than anyone can imagine..Unfortunately my friend could not and was found in a night club raped and overdosed. Hence my distaste for people who support the use of drugs.

To Doublewide and Ericsie. Knights in shining armor are still among us! I thank you both and it's my pleasure to know you both.

Another point is now all girls visited and reviewed by the drug enthusiast punters can be put under spotlight by police and or fake cops who view this site daily. Making the girls targets potentially putting them in danger. People dont think before they post. But I will called the self righteous bitch to no avail. Sigh!
Celia
Celia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 905
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:01:13

@silverwolf when gentlemen are mentioned you always rise and succeed expectations.

Hugs and loves
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:04:07

I read Celia's post as I understood her character to be from other posts on the forums.
She is a kind and decent person who cannot handle someone being abused.
Same goes for Arhwen.
As such her post was seriously harsh.

I also understand Gemini from his interaction on the forum.
Attack first then a small explanation and to hell with the consequences.

From my original understanding of this thread; do we as punters find girls zonked put of their minds when visiting a lady, if so, what should our response be.

Not sure what's so upsetting about that question, unless someone states that he takes complaete and utter unprotected advantage of the lady.
Same goes for the lady, does she ask the zonked out punter to leave or take advantage of him and steal all the money out his wallet.
If I am missing the point of the thread please let me know
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-12 11:05:05

Tough subject and each to his own, who are we to judge.

I have been on bookings where they are high and had great sessions and others were kak, so it is not a given. Does it make me uncomfortable, not really, but would prefer to know beforehand.

Hate to get there and she is licking the light switch!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.