Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 488
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:10:31

On 2019-03-11 17:35:21 Sexy Lexi said:
Well have you ever had sex after smoking a joint, omg mind blowing.

I however dont smoke when having a client unless they are smoking with me.

Kisses
Lex

With you, anytime honey! As long as you don't feel raped, lol!
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 855
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:10:58

On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said:
Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!

Now there are very very wise words of wisdom, I hope people take heed
Celia
Celia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 902
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:11:47

Cant preach to someone who obviously doesn't have!

Peace !
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 856
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:13:05

On 2019-03-11 18:04:09 Lanavol said:
On 2019-03-11 17:35:51 Celia said: Being drugged up means you're not in your right mind "intoxicated" therefore you are not making sober wise decisions. It's the same as having sex with a girl that is "white girl drunk"

Sweetheart the word RAPE comes to mind. Sleeping with a woman you know is not in her right mind tells me something about you.

The reason shes on drugs or alcohol is to cope with her life .. like any substance abuser. Her mind is altered and you are no longer having sex with her but with the shadow of her and worst of all you're rewarding it instead of helping.

I'm sorry but this thread is disgusting like a few others of late. Gentlemen we know anything goes and it's a fantasy world but lets not turn Narnia into Mordor!
Celia, chill. Nothing disgusting here. It is all reality.
Some think prostitution in itself is disgusting.
Its all about where you draw the line.
The guy and the girl met in a pub, got blind drunk and went and had an awesome and amazing one night stand. Disgusting, since they had altered minds?
Stay away from the thread if you are disgusted.
And don't preach to me about rape or morals in general please.
Peace.

Some words of advice here, if that 'drunken' lady cries rape as she was drunk beyond the ability to consent, you are doing jail time
Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 491
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:16:05

True, but so may you meet the law head on if you are caught with a prostitute, sober or not. Nevermind that this sober thing may also cry 'rape' and you are in shit anyway.
Lanavol
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:17:46

So, what experiences do you guys have?
Forget the preachers for now.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies on drugs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:17:53

I'm sorry, but had an experience before where she was having some KAT in the bathroom during the session. It put me completely off punting for a while and her too - never went back.

I'm not judging those who use drugs to cope in this industry, just that if it happens to me, right there I pay, leave and see it as school funds paid.
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 857
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:19:23

On 2019-03-11 18:17:46 Lanavol said:
So, what experiences do you guys have?
Forget the preachers for now.

Forgive me for coming across as a 'preacher' I was offering what I believe is sound advice
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1057
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:21:22

Each of the people commenting on this thread is doing so with a closed mind. Debate would be a pointless and useless exercise as it will achieve nothing other than frustration.

BTW you Cannot help a drug addict, the only person who can help them is themselves and this rarely happens
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 858
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-11 18:25:39

On 2019-03-11 18:21:22 johndoe69za said:
Each of the people commenting on this thread is doing so with a closed mind. Debate would be a pointless and useless exercise as it will achieve nothing other than frustration.

BTW you Cannot help a drug addict, the only person who can help them is themselves and this rarely happens

I was not looking to debate, but to offer what I believe is sound advice

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.