Navigation
Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-14 17:28:57

Does 'recreational' use also come under the denominator of 'addict'?
Experience-enhancing drugs, used just for a particular moment?
I know, concentrating on your pipes and all that instead of on your client is a big bummer.
Punters, ever joined in on some chemical trip while both/all naked and in a perv mood?
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-14 17:48:47

On 2019-03-14 17:28:57 Lanavol said:
I know, concentrating on your pipes and all that instead of on your client is a big bummer.
Punters, ever joined in on some chemical trip while both/all naked and in a perv mood?

In my opinion there is no such thing as 'recreational ' use. One illegal smoke, pill etc you are a druggie
Alessandro Ts
Alessandro Ts - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 17:59:22

I have been reading ,it amazes how people are quick to judge others ,nobody is a saint! Everything must be done in moderation whatever drug,when you lose that control then its a problem. U don't know what drives one to do such drugs. Reminds me of some pastor who preached in the church that alcohol was evil when himself was treating himself with alcoholic beverages in a bar, I walked in that bar unexpected he was so embarrassed made excuses that that drink wasn't his and shall bever
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 575
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 18:13:11

On 2019-03-12 11:05:05 daporra said:
Tough subject and each to his own, who are we to judge.

Agree

Hate to get there and she is licking the light switch!

ROFL
Alessandro Ts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 18:16:08

It amazes me how one quick to judge others, nobody is a saint!

It reminds me of some pastor who was preaching in the church how evil alcohol is.
When along himself he has been treating himself with alcoholic beverages in some pub. You could have seen his face when I walked in that pub unexpected, made excuses that drink was not his. Lol! And I shall never mention in the church that I saw him there.
I told him to calm down n relax just enjoy his cider. Lol

Who am I to judge? I'm no God.

And another client of mine whom I went for a all nighter at his place. I caught him treating himself with cocaine in the bathroom. Lol
All along he has been treating himself. And he swear he doesn't do such stuff;

Alessandro Ts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 18:21:24

Nobody is perfect, right or wrong! Just do your stuff in moderation.

We shall never know what happens to one's behind closed doors!

Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: Ladies on drugs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 505
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-14 18:59:56
Edited: 2019-03-14 19:01:35

On 2019-03-14 17:48:47 Tegwane said:
In my opinion there is no such thing as 'recreational ' use. One illegal smoke, pill etc you are a druggie

A bit drastic, don't you think? Get drunk once a month and you're an alcoholic? I am not promoting drug use here. But I know people doing the occasional party thing, and then getting on with their lives without any aftermath.
Denero
Denero - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 383
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 19:32:36

hooking up with someone that you feel safe and comfortable enough with to accessorize with, or use party favours, as it was put, is rare. When you do though the sex is more open, people tend to get caught in moments for longer me by them more intense and are way more open to suggestions. The passion that allows you to experience is amazing.

XoXo denero oXoX
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Ladies on drugs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 884
View Profile
Posted: 2019-03-14 19:37:14

On 2019-03-14 18:59:56 Lanavol said:
On 2019-03-14 17:48:47 Tegwane said: In my opinion there is no such thing as 'recreational ' use. One illegal smoke, pill etc you are a druggie
A bit drastic, don't you think? Get drunk once a month and you're an alcoholic? I am not promoting drug use here. But I know people doing the occasional party thing, and then getting on with their lives without any aftermath.

Nope not drastic at all. I look back in despair and a sense of futility as to the abject chaos that drugs have caused to extended family and acquaintances. I understand moderation with drinking, but unfortunately one cannot do that with illegal drugs. It takes over lives, especially the young and vulnerable, destroys families as well as the poor sucker taking them. I don't know you, but if you had seen what I have seen over my lifetime because of illegal drug abuse, I am sure you would feel the same
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Ladies on drugs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-03-14 20:27:45
Edited: 2019-03-14 20:31:26

On 2019-03-14 17:28:57 Lanavol said:

I know there are punters who specifically choose ladies for this purpose. I have had requests for this even though my ad puts druggies and drunks under my dislikes. And its not 1 or 2 requests per year. Its more like at least once every 2 months or so. I have just met 1 too many people who started as recreational users and before long were addicted. I have warned ladies that the guys they do recreational drugs with are the same guys who will throw them under the bus and who will point fingers when they are addicts.
So whatever you choose to do with whomever you choose to do it with, choose wisely.Every single addict started as a recreational user.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.