SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 234
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 10:00:21
Edited: 2011-06-28 10:01:07

@ otbm - Hi, hope you are well. Thank you so much for pointing out the above threads, it shows that everything i do has always been with transparency. As you can see in the past when I did use assistance to manage my time and diary while on national tours and the odd occasion in CT, everyone was made fully aware of this by ME and it was done with their full knowledge. Yes not everyone approved of the assistance and therefore I resumed managing my own time & diary again.

I dont need to recruit others to aggressively market myself as the quality of my service does that for me already.

Wishing you a wonderful day

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 10:21:13

Yoh, al this talk is just making me even more horny, i just have to see what all the fuss is about, cant wait for your arrival Siann!!!!
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 10:21:15

Yoh, al this talk is just making me even more horny, i just have to see what all the fuss is about, cant wait for your arrival Siann!!!!
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 11:54:48

@ thesharks

Take it easy buddy, no need to post negatively about Hotlover. He's enthusiasism is probably the reason the Sexy Siann has confirmations. ESA top 10 is mainly Gauteng based, so a visit from a wg in the top 10 is a treat for all Durban punters, you should be just as excited.

Maybe other wgs will follow suit and we will know first hand what the other punters are talking about on the forum / reviews. With so much negative feedback on the wgs in Durban (esp in umhlanga) we could do with some new talent, and I think the Sexy Siann is just the beginning.

To all the wgs in Gauteng:
Its 20+ degrees in Durban today, come down to Durban for a few days in the sun - we would love to meet you.

@ thesharks
Why dont you take this opportunity to invite a wg to our wonderful city. I'm sure you must fancy some wgs profile, I know I ogle them every chance I get.

@ SexySiann
Thank you for your email. Looking forward to meeting you.

Happy punting to all.
slick70
slick70 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 18:34:11

and when will the lovely lady be arriving in durban.hope u booked your ticket already
SexySiann
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-28 20:43:48

@ slick70 - I arrive next Wednesday and yes ticket is booked already and confirmed :)

@ Kwassiemojo - See you soon sweetie :)

@ Zackjhono - Thank you for post on this thread. You hit the nail on the head/ Judging from the gentlemanly manner in which most of the Durban gents conduct themselves, I for one see many happy return visits from myself to Durban in the near future.

I cant wait for my trip to Durban next week and am looking forward to meeting all of you :)

lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 01:16:48

@ HarrisH - I have Replied to your requests on the other thread. Mwa xxx
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-06 12:15:34

Hi Guys - I arrive today in Durban :). Will be posting all the details shortly :)

Mwa xxx
SexySiann
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-07 01:11:11

Hi all you sexy men..

Just to let all of you know that I am on My way to Durban :) Looking forward to all the naughty fum we going to have ;)

I will be based in a upmarket apartment in Point Waterfont and will be seeing clients from 8ish this evening.

Should you wish to get more info or arrange a time for a booking please email me on sassysiann'@'gmail.com or contact me on 0820484811.

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.