Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2011-06-21 10:47:25

Hi Siann... Actually only getting to Dbn on the night of 28th. But if you are still in Dbn on 29th then I will definitely love to see you. Please keep us posted. Thanks and looking forward to meeting (& eating) you.
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-21 11:59:08

More confirmations will ensure that Siann's stay in DBN will be much longer. For the service she offers her price(well under a R1000) is very competitive with the DBN WG's, most of whom offer services that can be described as ***SHIT***!!!
Here is a review of one guy who has been with her......

mydaddy1
2011-06-19 04:36:56 ok, so there are a couple of things you should know about Siann, whichever woman you have ever been with - (yes in your life) and you thought that was the best you've ever had - you were wrong. I am reluctantly telling you this because I would personally try and persuade her to take ownership of my income but I know that alot of the good publicity on this site is driven by guys that are sensible - for the most part- this is the best girl ive ever been with. Thanks Siann - you are a goddess. Hope to see u again. Mr. Smooth :)
thesharks
thesharks - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-21 23:42:21

Damn, Hotlover, you really go the extra mile in recruiting punters for Siann - are you her pimp or are you Siann? I think I counted more than 10 messages from you advertising her and she is basically the only one you are advertising… Then again, you won’t make profit without advertising.
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-22 09:51:25

HI thesharks!!! I don't blame you for thinking that I am Siann or her pimp. You can rest assured that I am neither. I am just a punter like yourself but I have built up a HUGE appetite for this lady over the year that I am on this site and the only way to get her down to visit us in Durban is to get enough confirmations to make her visit worthwhile. Will you be one of the confirmed bookings??? I have not met the lady nor have I experienced her but I am sure, judging from the reviews, that you won't be disappointed.
thesharks
thesharks - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-22 16:51:30
Edited: 2011-06-22 16:52:51

Hi HotLover

Thank you for your invite, but with your "HUGE appetite for this lady" I think it will be very cruel of anyone to consider any time with her as that will mean they take time away from you - Time that you could have spent with her.

I have no doubt that with your "HUGE appetite for this lady" you will have no problem in booking her for entire weekend or week or month (24/7).......

If you require more time with her thereafter, book her for travel or why don't you travel to her. I am sure you have been able to save enough funds "over the year that" you been "on this site"

Sorry, Sian, but I think you have been thoroughly booked by Hot lover 24/7,,,,,,,,
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-22 21:30:13

Hi sharks.....From what I gather about this lady over the year is that she is very filling and fulfilling and can satisfy any appetite no matter how HUGE within a sort space of time......I am positive that she can satisfy my HUGE appetite within the hour .......so I am not a greedy miser and am prepared to share a good thing with ALL my fellow punters.

I hear that the sardine run is on in kzn so I fully understand that all thesharks are very busy and will miss Siann's visit. AWWWW nevermind then.....next time buddy....
EricH
EricH - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 11:45:05

HI!!! Is Siann coming down to Durban??? We haven't heard from her for a long time. If she is coming ...when is she coming and where will she be operating from???
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-23 15:52:19

Hi Eric!!! I received email from Siann that she will definitely be in Durban tomorrow, Friday 24 June. Hopefully she will post confirmation on this forum soon!!!
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 08:40:50
Edited: 2011-06-24 08:51:26

Hi all....

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend?

Im really sad to say this but After careful consideration and calculations I have had no choice but to postpone my Durban Trip for a week. Arriving in Durban on the week of the 4th/07. My decision was based on the fact that it is school holidays and the Durban July this coming week, which I was not aware off and didn't take into account, which has now increased the cost of flights and accommodation in Durban and will in turn increase the initial expense substantially, which is beyond my affordability at this point. However i have managed to secure reasonably priced accommodation and flights the week after next at the normally going rates.

Please accept my sincerest apologies but unfortunately this is beyond my control :(

Lots of Sexy Kisses

Siann
slick70
slick70 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 09:22:14

Darling most girls take this opportunity to make money in durban. punters will be way broke after the DURBAN JULY .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.