andrew007
andrew007 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 553
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 09:37:29

LOL!! Talk 4 yourself Slick70
It's one of the EASIER (hehe, excuse the pun ladies :-) ) July's this year to predict the winner and to make money on. Siann might be making a mistake postponing but i've seen for myself flight prices double this period so i fully understand.
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 14:54:32

Oh My Gosh!!! How unfortunate.......I will have to miss Siann this time round as I leave for overseas on business for 3 months from 1 July..... I was really looking forward to your visit to DBN Siann.....Please schedule a visit to DBN in October...by that time my HUGE appetite for you will get GIGANTIC.....LOL....
clint1000
clint1000 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 15:03:45

All I can say, don't waste your money
EricH
EricH - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-24 15:32:22

Hi clint1000 "don't waste your money" on the DBN July or on Siann. Please elaborate!
thesharks
thesharks - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-26 22:15:19

So ironic, the “guy” who has been recruiting so desperately for SexySiann due to his "HUGE appetite for this lady" as he has put it, will miss it as he “will have to miss Siann this time round as I (he) leave for overseas on business for 3 months from 1 July”….

Book her and take her with…
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-27 09:28:08

Hi thesharks.......I would love to take the lovely lady along with me ...but the country I am going to will not allow me entry with an unrelated female and I will be running the risk of capital punishment for such a relationship....I am trying to have my trip postponed to after the 4th July, however if not successful then I am prepared to wait and thereby increase my HUGE appetite for Siann.

You will post negatively here but I can guarantee that you will be the first one knocking at her door when she arrives in DBN on 4 July 2011....

HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-27 09:31:11

Hi slick70... you say "punters will be way broke after the DURBAN JULY ." So why bet on the losers......Put you money on Siann and she will ride you to the winning post. SHE IS A SURE WINNER!!!
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 232
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-27 19:49:35

To All you sexy men - thank you for the posts and interest regarding my Durban trip. Cant wait to meet all of you next week when im there.

@HotLover - Thank you so much for all your help and assistance. I love a man with a 'HUGE appetite'and its even more sexy when he is confident enough with himself to express it.... ;)

@ thesharks - Thank you for all your comments and opinions. I always head to constructive criticism and others viewpoints. It seems by your past comments on various other threads that you have already made up your mind & opinion of me, that's fine as we are all entitled to our opinions..... So on that note may I make a suggestion and ask you to come see me when im Durban and base your opinion on facts, you never know, maybe your opinion of me might change ;)

Hoping you have a wonderful evening and the sexiest dreams.

Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xxx
thesharks
thesharks - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-27 22:43:35

Good evening, Siann

Thank you for your valuable input and response to my comments, however it seems that you didn’t really read my comments. If you did, you will have noticed that my comments were never about you nor did I ever criticise you.

My comments were about Hot lover’s massive recruitment campaign on behalf of you. I believe everything should be in a balance and his drastic campaign is overdoing it. I for example asked a very simple question – If he has such a 'HUGE appetite' for you that he has to “push you down our throats” in nearly every possible threat – why could he not have visited you and address his appetite over this year. It is not as he is afraid of flying as he will be flying overseas in the near future.

In view of this I am of opinion that he would be benefiting from your visit besides a possible visit to you.

We pick this up where a so called punter “go the extra mile” in recommending a person or criticizing a person. He is not the only one. Each person here has their own motives as to why they comment here and it is surely their right and there might be various reasons for a punter or a wg to either recommend or criticize a person here. For a wg even more than a punter as this is her life and not a pleasure.

The above been said, I will no longer comment on his comments but instead I welcome you to Durban. Bring your buddies along, the more the better – it is high time that we explore some new talents not saying that I will or will not be visiting you, but who knows you just might win the July…..
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-27 23:27:00
Edited: 2011-06-28 10:05:49

@ thesharks - thank you for you gentlemanly reply to my above comment.

I can assure you that HotLovers recommendations on this thread to others is purely out of his own accord. My reputation for quality and good service is in itself a testament why I don't have to resort to underhanded marketing strategies or others to do the same. Maybe its the fact that when one loves what they do, it shows and makes a difference and it helps in providing a good all round experience.

Well looking forward to your visit..If you do ;)

Enjoy your evening.
Lots of sexy kisses

Mwa xx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.