Navigation
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 15:48:11

Zackjhono.....well written review. After your experience with Siann I am sure the space on this forum will not be enough to describe it!!! So what do we have:

-6 confirmations and the rest of the bookings filled by Kwassiemojo "until the cash runs out!!!"

Depending on how much cash Kwassiemojo has I wonder if that will be good enough for Siann to make a stop in DBN on her way from JHB!!!!
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 17:36:06
Edited: 2011-06-09 17:36:39

Hotlover

Thanks buddy, it was my first review. Have a few others, will have to check with the wg's concerned first as they work privately / part time. They have full time jobs etc and are not taking on new clients.

Watch this space.....
slick70
slick70 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 18:58:30

zack well writen.i nominate you as durbz writer.hows does hch work.do they have a site.are there different girls there all the time.are the russian girls from the strip clubs working there after hours.Since there arent any russian wgs on any site i can only assume they are pole dancers?
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 213
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-10 02:59:30

Hi all you sexy men :) i must start by saying thank you so much to each of you that has given a confirmation for my trip :). @ kwassiemojo - thank you so much for your generous offer :) @ all - if possible could you email me so we can discuss all 'Durban trip' bookings :) and see what amount of confirmed clients would be viable as im not to familier with the area and would like your opinion & advice on what the Durban boys like, best area to stay in, best accommodation places, ect :) lots of sexy kisses mwa xxx sassysiann'AT'gmail.com
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-10 08:54:32

Slick
Thanks dude.

For HCH, phone prada on 072 825 7559 after 6pm mon -thurs, and from 3pm on fridays. She will give you the low down on which wg's are available. Its a nice setup, secure parking, security guard at the gate etc.

There are some girls advertising on various sites, try googling High Class Honeys and also - they all use the number above. I dont know where the girls are from, but they not as young as the dancers. I do know this venue gets referals from teasers, so the the guys get horny at teasers and then get laid at HCH.
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-10 09:51:12

@Siann,
Check ya inbox babe.
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-10 20:26:22

Guys have you'll sent your confirmations to Siann. If noy please send [Send Message]
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-10 20:27:24

sassysiann'AT'gmail.com
HotLover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-11 15:26:18

Siann, You have mail, check inbox....
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-11 23:55:43

Hi all, hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far :) My humblist apologies for not replying yet to email sent to me, been a hectic few days, had family here from jhb. All emails will be replied to before the end of tomorrow. Lots of sexy kisses mwa xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.