sexylexy
sexylexy - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-08 09:43:26

Guys allow me to add my 2 cents worth,

It has just dawned on me, that in 3 weeks time Durban hosts one of africa's greatest racing events. Coupled with the fact that the city gets an influx of visitors from all over the country, make it worth the ladies while and invite her to the Durban July.

Just a thought .......
RoyPMB
RoyPMB - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-08 12:27:24

This is one HOTTT lady. Just read the comments from the guys who have been to her....CUM ON durban guys what are you waiting for ........you snooze you lose!!

No. 5 -confirmed
SexySiann
SexySiann - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-08 22:17:34

Thanks guys for all the confirmations so far :) mwa xxx
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 09:15:21

Either the DBN guys do not use this forum or cannot see a good thing when it comes their way. As RoyPMB said "CUM ON durban guys what are you waiting for ........you snooze you lose!!"

It will not be worthwhile for the lovely lady to cum down for just 5 confirmations......
slick70
slick70 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 10:13:12

Hotlover iv been here for many years.durban guys like paying r350 and then complaining that the services was bad. and even if they do confirm here, the chances of them actually showing up when she comes is another story. i saw a wg recently and she told me that she had 3 no shows for the day. so i was the only client for the day
HotLover
HotLover - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 10:42:50

Explains why the lovely lady rather go to JHB and extend her stay there instead of coming to DBN. Surely we have reliable well to do guys in DBN or are all cheapstakes as slick70 implies????
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 11:04:56

I've kept all my apointments with visiting ladies from JNB. I have become a regular punter with 2 of them who moved here and they still charge their JNB rates. I think what slick refers too is maybe our negotiating cuzzies.

Whilst visiting the ladies i usually get very irrate when they take phonecalls, but sometimes i can actually lay back and have a laugh at the questions sum of these guys ask. Anyhooooo i for one would make up the unfilled bookings with Siann untill the cash runs out!!!
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 11:44:59

Kwassie
Do you have links / contact details for the 2 wgs from JNB that have moved here.

I am confirmation no.6. thanks bud
slick70
slick70 - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 12:08:44

i wish i could book a girl for an hour and just listen to her stories or listen to the crap that she has to put up with from the guys who phone.
zack the best 2 are in umhlanga

we should start a thread with,
How much do durban punters want to pay
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Siann- Confirmations for Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-09 14:32:05

Slick
Dude - you get what you pay for. I have been on many punts where punters are calling and trying to negotiate, the stories are hillarious.

On that topic the best massage in Durban is Belinda, she advertises on ST as baby girl and states clearly no fh. The number of guys calling for fh is unbelievable - a bunch of fuckin retards.

My average punt has been between R400 and R600 in DBN. The most I have spent was at High Class Honeys in cypress avenue - R1000 for a slighly older russian babe (38-42).

I got there around 6pm on a friday, there was the 1 russian girl, natasha, working. She was sitting in the bar having dinner, must have been a long night cause she just got up and still looked sleepy, crusties in her eyes, hair on strike. I joined her for a drink, and she was quickly into wg mode. Her English was good, she answered all my questions. Absolutely no extras, no owo and strictly 1 hour - now I hate time limitations and feel a little pressured but my rock hard dick thought otherwise. Fuck it, I was there and I wasn't leaving without getting some.

She hurried her dinner, excused herself from the table as she felt she was not presentable. While I sat in the bar enjoying my scotch she showered, did her hair, makeup, put on a sexy little dress and returned. Boy was I glad I waited, these russians have the best bodies. She was hot. There is a private B&B attached to this venue. The rooms are, in my opinion 5 star. Multi jet showers, flat screen tvs, aircon - I was in heaven. I asked her for a massage, she declined and said she was only good at dick massages. She got me to shower, this girl was prepared - bodywash, mouthwash etc. When I had finished towelling myself off she was already lying on the bed - naked.

She started off kissing me all over, nibbling my ear and rubbing her firm body against mine. Her kissing went down my thighs and eventually my balls. She's a great licker. I always use poppers for the BJ and I was flying, next thing she starts the BJ - was it owo? It felt like it, and there wasn't the customary stop (mood killer), the ripping of the condom rapper and the "jiggle and roll" to put it on. I looked down and sure enough - there was a condom on. She had put it on with her mouth, one of those thin durex featherlite ones. I didn't feel it go on - amazing. I kept sniffing my poppers. The sensations were amazing.

She stopped when I asked her to, by this time I was harder than before, she got on top and rode me. What a ride, she was tight, her body felt good, her skin soft and clear. I slapped her ass a few times, I think she liked it as she went faster. I blew my load rather quickly, she didnt stop till she came. Boy was that sexy.

She rolled me over for a massage (was more of tickle) and said that I still had time and that she would relax me so I could cum again. This time, only because I was waiting for it, I felt the condom go on. The second BJ was much shorter timewise, I elected to do missionary. She opened her legs and I slipped in easily. I banged her hard, had her moaning, then she wrapped her legs around me and started squeezing. That turned me on even more. Now I must state that very rarely do I cum twice with a wg, this took a little while, I didn't think about it, she was patient and didnt try to rush, just had fun and boom. The strange thing is I felt I had more energy than ever before.

She allowed me to light up a cigarette in a non smoking room, I showered, she helped dress me and we left the room together. It was exactly 1 hour and 10 minutes, enjoyed every second and worth every cent. Now I reserve punts like this for special occasions. The enjoyment is much better.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.