Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
I'm available from 11 to 4 daily STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!! Pls book in advance! 60 Min...
Monday got you feeling down I have the best in online entertainment from sexting nudes video...
Fun videos and other services to cater for all requirements now.... Sms for samples and Info...
Hey guys. I'm still offering vidoes and pictures to make ur sunday a fun day. Have a selection...
This post is for you ladies who have often not gotten the treatment or appreciation that you...
Hi all any Wg offering massage specials in the centurion area today. Please let me know?
Good day Gents I misplaced/lost my working device this morning, The new contact does have...
Leather boots to trade for services. Lady must be in Pta or Jhb. Sexy black leather boots with...
Hi Gents, Please call or WhatsApp me for more information...! ;-) Hugs & Kisses, Bella.
Good morning lovely Gentlemen. May we all have a blessed day. My whatsapp number is 078 516 1365...
Whatsapp me for more info on my videos and photos xxx Have a lovely warm day xxx
Morning gents, I have specials for this week,(and extras) ... To beat the cold, I play in a...
Although I could not particularly think of any funny punts, apart from 1 or 2 small things...
Happy fathersday!! You ladies rock!!! Your kids probably dont know (let alone phathom) all your...
Hi Gents, I will be running a special on my remote services:) Also, I'm available from 12...
Good day everyone. Myself and Alison www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php are offering a...
Remote services available... Videos... and live video calls too to heat you up!! For all info...
With lockdown I had to say goodbye to my long nails... Two reasons 1. To expensive if there...
Do youreself a favour and visit. www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Holy fuck... Ps:...
Hi gents.... To all you great dad's out there i will be running a father's day special for...
morning guys, Here for you for whatsapp videos live. please call for pricing. S
For those of you feeling a bit tired and hesitant about the pile of sh*t that needs to be done by...
Yes it is still available. Get rocking that cock with a live video call up close and personal no...
morning fellars. here for you for live whatsapp video show. available now and all day.
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here it goes: I am in the process of...