Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hey gents lets have some Saturday fun... R50 off the 30min R100 off the 60min heated room...
Morning love come and experience sensual relaxing massage with an oiled body to body slides...
There are amazing punters out there helping our ladies in need. I am one of them, and I promised...
Hi Maatjies I hope everyone is well, This statement is just to clarify that i will not be...
Any ladies in Joburg North/West who can give me a massage like this?...
Sexy new photos and videos available now... And I am open for video calls and sexting also.......
hi guys will be on again tomorrow, look forward to your video whatsapp call i can do for you. S
Good evening everyone Can any of you recommend any girls in the Pretoria area that offer FH?...
Good evening everyone As some of you know I'm planning my first full house once this lockdown...
Any ladies needing assistance with handyman jobs around the house for a barter and bang?
When receiving the bj of your life, do you guys generally prefer it with lots of spit or none?
WhatsApp me for more information xxx all night special also available
For Corona to cut us all some slack..... So I can have one of those nice gentleman come bend...
hi guys available for whatsapp video calls live. please call me for prices. S
Hanging about in Amanzimtoti for the next 2 days. Any Ladies or Venues working?
What's the latest on ESA photo updates ? How often are advertiser photo meant to be updated, ESA...
Any wgs interested in a quick oral/ 69 session in the Randburg area this afternoon? Please inbox...
1. When we were on lockdown 1... My thoughts... Don't contact me... don't make jokes about...
So Covid 19 has us all in a Tizz. Just wondering if now is the time to call it quits! So...
Hi ladies Anyone providing those services pls send me a msg with your rates pls
May be a bit early for a philosophical annalysis, but i am wondering about this more and more....