Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Dont miss out on my special for today...with full GFE with me...im horny... Call 072 408 3097
Jot all girls are scam artists. Please contact me for online services and content on 0615087299
From toy play to intercourse, Self pleasuring to blow jobs, Boobs play, Bath scenes.... I...
Hi Gents let's get freaky and funky naughty. Im available today until late in Waterkloof Ridge...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix in Linden.....
Just take a turn in Noordwyk come and taste what I have, you'll never regret Special rates offered!
Hi I've got some videos and pics available, will be available today till 5
Hi Girls Looking for a wg who has a foot fetish or will be willing to suck my feet also....
Hi peeps. Videos and pictures available.whatsapp me for more info please. 063 888 4427. Megan. Xxx
special rate for doubles today with emma, call or whatsapp to book!!!
special rate for doubles today with emma, call or whatsapp to book!!!
Hi gents ;) Come get an allnight FH spoil...12 hours of hot steamy naughty fun for only...
I would just like to thank Sylvia for just being such a genuinely kind hearted lady. Messaged...
Good morning gentsfor brand new content regarding my remote services that will surely get your...
Hi there Gentlemen. I trust you are all well. Firstly I would like to say Thank You to...
Find Above The Winners Of the Escort South Africa Top 10 for April 2021. The screenshot...
Hi guys! Running a Erotic Tantric Massage special today only @ R500 60min. You can cum as...
Mmmm seems like there is some fuddling weather coming on.... Perfect time for my allnighter...
Hey sweetie, do you need some company for tonight? I would like to see you live out your fantasy...
I have done this request before....but gave it a new look and considered a few options. In the...
Yes its true Add me on telegram for more privacy where you can hide your number kaycee003 Or...
I have Bater and Banged for a lot of stuff through the years and have had good retainer deals...
For the past 20 or so years my birthday has been celebrated by receiving a good solid caning -...
Hi guys i find it very annoying when i get asked for more pics to be sent. So what exactly do you...
Good day Gents This is my last day in cape town Im AVAILABLE for a all night Lots of...
So I arrived in CPT yesterday, booked this place that charged a hefty R1600 per night. Queried...