Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 737
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 06:26:29

Sugar, stop looking, he will find you, men are an will always be the hunter, its the laws of nature. Women are the care givers who see to the hunters wants an needs.. I now its old school like far beyoned, but it does work like that, well for those of us who are straight that is.
I stopped looking years ago for my Mr Right an funny enough he found me while messing / playing with oils.
punkx
punkx - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 19:16:42

On 2015-04-26 06:26:29 Catherine said:
Sugar, stop looking, he will find you, men are an will always be the hunter, its the laws of nature. Women are the care givers who see to the hunters wants an needs.. I now its old school like far beyoned, but it does work like that, well for those of us who are straight that is.
I stopped looking years ago for my Mr Right an funny enough he found me while messing / playing with oils.

i agree...im a little slow and still in the wrong province ...but please wait for me im almost there... ;-)
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 752
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 12:12:17

Wait, correction mine just came with fleas, and I have now just walked out. At least we can say an agree not all men an women are the same.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 12:35:28

Ag Cat As hard as it is for us wg's that doesn't mean we must give up on finding our Mr right. I'm sorry that it turned out this way for u but rather now then later. Keep your head up!
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1334
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-28 10:43:41

@ Cat I Fortunately WONT STOP LOOKING!!! As Im a hopeless Romantic at HEART!!! Love DEFINATELY SPINS MY WORLD AROUND!!! my humble opinion...Xoxo
Kiewit
Kiewit - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-29 00:25:31

Ladies, don't give up!!!
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-29 07:45:43

I have not given up, as they say maybe he was just not the right one for you. That's all, right now its just getting past what I thought I had an the pain for now.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 508
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-29 07:49:10

U'l get there Cat. Keeps strongs and have lots of fun in the mean time. ;-)
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 764
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-29 09:03:40

As long as I have chocolate or in this case at work flippen Astros, I should ok for now. Just need to keep to a work out thou..
frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-29 09:17:30

Catherine stay strong dear, just remember you got out in time, and I know the pain and hurt is not taken by what we say. Grab those Astros have fun and work of all the extra on the naughty boys lol. Smile you will get through and we be better off when your Mr Right does arrive.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.