Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 08:03:00
Edited: 2015-04-14 08:03:54

Jumpoffjoey, where do you get off calling women "cumbuckets"? You have some serious women issues to be able to speak of women like that. I don't know what happened to you, but you need to get help. Did your mamma leave you when you were small? Did the pretty girls in school make fun of you? Hey Puto? You sound a lot like those serial killers on the crime channel that kill wg's, and it would probably be nothing to you to put a knife into a wg, afterall she is nothing more than a "cumbucket" to you. Get help and ESA please ban this character.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 08:47:16

WTF is it with this banning shit, surely it is better to know who the p0es is than not, it is not as if he is going away!

At least now the ladies know his attitude! He played open cards and probably said what a lot of others feel and don't say.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 09:00:20

While in agreement with the response to Jumpoffjoey's warped assessment of WG's in general, DocLove's statement about serial killers and him 'putting in the knife', seems a little over the top.
As distasteful as JoJ's take is on WG's is, it is an eye-opener to see/hear the perspective of different people, local or foreign.
Sadly, there are many psychos out there, preying on women and one suspects most them are hidden from sight and from this site.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 09:53:13

Hear hear, daporra.
I only saw your post after I posted mine.
I agree, why ban him ?
LurkerPE
LurkerPE - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 10:31:42

I find it strange that anyone posting to this forum can take the moral high ground or on the flip side be offended by any comments(unless it's a personal attack, rather than stating ones own opinion), it sure does make for entertaining reading!

What is interesting is the interaction between the punters and the ladies. I have lived abroad and used various different sites and most of these sites either just have the ladies adverts with feedback and ratings or are punter sites, which mainly give info of which places/ladies to avoid.

frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 10:31:50

Everyone has there opinion on this and here is mine, I would have such a relationship and even propose, to a lady from here or any site, for me what someone does for a living does not matter, or form the basis on which to build a relationship. However I also know that there might have to be even greater trust and trust issues to deal with but if there is the will and care from both sides why not. I know most ladies would prefer to not be doing what they do so together leaving this behind would be a start. Something I feel is we as men don't understand all these ladies go through, mentally and psychologically, so even more understanding and patients would be required from our side. Is this different to any other relationship, no not at my age we all carry scars and a past, it's how we deal with it that matters.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 10:55:00

Thank u Girls and it is good when we stand together against such disgusting behaviour but guys as much as we stand our ground we prefer to have less hassels and just enjoy our sessions with u. Frankt I totally agree with u. We know the complications going into a relationship but these can be overcome if as u said u remember that this is just a job and we are just human beings. Not every wg is the same. Many of us would prefer to find that someone special and eventually end this line of work. Many of us do have goals to eventually leave.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 11:13:35

Well said frankt....my slutE lol!
frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 11:16:59

To be honest Savanna I think there are very few ladies that don't have your views, and in my mind you all deserve someone special love, care and happiness. In many ways I have even more respect for you ladies, because of how far you would go to survive and support yourselves and families, you have much more guts than I would ever have.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 11:35:21

Nee watt, ek sal nie trou nie...okey nie nou gou nie maar dalk in die toekoms en iewers gaan bly seker in ysland waar niemand my ken en my geskiedenis nie. Mind jou dit gaan ook nie werk nie want ek sal eerlik wees ooor my verlede, so ek bly maar hier en doen net ander werk.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.