Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 669
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 20:28:48

;Martini Henry] Cat please stop or I will fall in love with you too. :)

Ah, would have to kiss you for that Martini Henry, thank you
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 670
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 20:48:40

Playing catch UP on this thread took 25 minutes, Nice to see everyone has the time on their hands..

Oh Meg... and the race is now on for your lovely hand an may I say great choice in men as well..

Funny enough believe it or not there is a difference between a WG an punter relationship than what there is as a couple dating off the seen of the playing field. you will see more of him as a client then you would as a partner for one.

As his partner you will get the text saying or the call from his PA cant make it but will make it up to you an spoil you....like really..

Or his WG where you will find him making those calls out of his own saying I'm running late..
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 795
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 21:29:46

@ Meg - when will you be getting your degree ?
;-)
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 23:16:16

@DocLove my moms passed away when i was a youngin,I would appreciate if you never mention her again homes. I lived on the streets in Washington Heights still managed to make something out of my life, serial killer oh really now? Let's be serious.Ain't that a little over board? Like I said earlier this was an eye opening this ain't Washington Heights Manhattan and I learned that. I apologized for my behavior especially to Sav, Meg and Cat, we don't have to agree but we can disagree amicably. If I'm not forgiven cool but I won't keep apologising, this is the last time i apologise . Like I said cum bucket is a term we use in the streets of New York that means you want nothing but sex from her, clearly our cultures are different and I won't use it again. Just because I wouldn't kiss a WG or give her chocolate or wouldn't marry 1 don't make me a bad person. In fact I've helped a lot of wgs through tough situations by offering them fat tips I treat every girl I visit with the utmost respect I'm not here to make friends I just stated my opinion and about me being banned if ESA finds the need to do it then so be it, I have a life outside this purple site , I studied the SA industry and I will be opening a house when I return to SA in October I will be bringing in girls from Latin America kinda like what the Thai houses are just that my house will have girls from Brazil, Colombia , Venezuela etc. Like I said b4 personally I wouldn't marry 1 I have my reasons maybe they came off abit brash and I apologised, this is the last time I will be touching this subject you won't get anymore replies from me in this thread , it got to personal.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-15 00:20:46

Catherine. I wish you everything of the best and I really have a lot of respect for the way you're making changes in your life (your new day job etc.). In my opinion, none of us can really, with any legitimacy, pass judgement on another person and look down on them, because of what they do for a living. Also, as punters, passing this type of judgement constitutes having double standards. Over the 16 years or so that I've been punting, I've met some very nice girls. I'm also of the opinion that WG's are, generally, a lot more candid, transparent and honest than many of the other girls that I've met. Yes, I agree that a serious long-term relationship with a WG will involve dealing with a lot more issues than would otherwise be the case. However, it takes a brave girl to do it. Well done Catherine.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-15 01:44:15

@Jumpoff, apologies, I admit I went a bit overboard.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-15 10:53:53

Jumpoff...all is forgiven. Everone can just chill okey. A come back from way back....calm down into a slow panic! Okey I WON'T MARRY ME! I got to much loving to give to ur naughty boys out there! Y keep one happy when I can have anyone I want? Really? Did u c the talent out there? F***** me! It yummy!!!
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-15 10:57:04

Spelling suck a** whaha!
frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-15 11:03:35

Toemaar jy is vergewe Meg dink ons almal het nou en dan vinger probleme lol
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 118
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-15 11:26:55

Whahahaha lmfga! Jjjys besig of verveeld, kom speel bietjie frankt sodat jy wegkom tussen die mense wat so nonsens maak daar by julle! Wag een vani dae wei ek en payton jou plaas in....pappie dans daaar GRT moeilikheid!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.