Navigation
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 455
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 17:02:13

Thanks Boobs and 69Tongue I actually agree with u.
Savanna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 17:05:34

Except 69tongue Not similar consequences. Same consequences. What's good for the goose is good for the gangder.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 17:35:38

@ Loco and Wors 13....I was out of the industry for over 10 years after being in it for over 10. If a WG has goals and sees them through it is possible.

I only got back into it again February due to personal life choices but it wont be for another 10 years. More goals are in place and its coming together for me very slowly, manageable and just the way I like it.

Besides, I am meeting the most awesome gentlemen while having fun and earning extra cash. Give me one of you guys any day to a dating guy who refuses to pay for it and says its beneath him.
Savanna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 457
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 18:04:42

Laura there I actually agree with u to. These men that say it is beneath them actually don't have enough respect for us most often as those that do come see us and those are most often the guys that end up having affairs and really hurt their wives and gf's. I'd rather have guys paying me for sex than be someones cheap slut and feel dirty the day afterwards.
punkx
punkx - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 21:11:17

On 2015-04-23 18:04:42 Savanna said:
Laura there I actually agree with u to. These men that say it is beneath them actually don't have enough respect for us most often as those that do come see us and those are most often the guys that end up having affairs and really hurt their wives and gf's. I'd rather have guys paying me for sex than be someones cheap slut and feel dirty the day afterwards.

isn't the feeling the same either way?
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 728
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 01:02:14

Well said on all points Sav, sadly thou some of us do get our hearts broken as we believe he may have been the one, to walk away is not that easy as 1 2 3.. And how most women here are seen off site is scary.
Here is a question which most WGs would have on an emotional level : if I fall will he catch me, would he ever trust me fully, would he still judge me, did he ever honestly love me.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 14:24:50

I've heard men bitch an moan about WG using and taking them for a ride, but you hardly hear how a man will brake the WG after promising the Moon an the stars, so I take it that its ok for a man to be dishonest, still play the field after making sure all an I mean all of that WG ads are off every last site an just ok to test her loyalty an how faithful she is to him. I'm sorry that crap don't fly here. If he may stay an play then sure as hell she can as well.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 736
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:11:37

Not completely the same thing.
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:48:17

Ive been wishing and hoping for so long now to meet the right guy that has the.guts to actually propose to me....Well Im still longing and looking!!! ONEDAY IS ONEDAY LOL!!
Vixen Sugar Xxx
Vixen Sugar Xxx - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:49:42

I would BE AN AWESOME WIFEY LOL!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.