Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-22 14:34:02

Not while she is a working Girl....and not within 2 years after her retiring from the industry.... " The fountain flows to strong and easy for the thirsty to walk by "WG's are accustomed to allot and don't reintegrate easily ! into hardship and budgets that are restricted call it the Pretty Woman syndrome they all want to marry but its what they want to marry that I question!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-22 16:31:02

I agree with Loco, WG'S fall back into the trade very easy. Wonder how many WG'S has left for 2 years or longer and in that time did not see a SPECIAL client, can't think there would be to many.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 19:33:08

Loco.. So u won't marry me? Jho! Daar bars die man my bubble....lmga! En hier sit ek en dink....wow wat n idiale man kan dit nie wees nie, net jammer ekt die vorige onderwerp eerste geantw. Ek verstaan julle siening en rispekteer dit. Its just sometimes its nice to still have hope that there would be someone special for us out there. U know after all....I do still believe in love. And the ones that got it..ur blessed. Ma I still wanna marry u loco lol!
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 725
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-22 19:47:38

Good thing my thoughts are very far from marriage at this point in my life.. Also a good reason to prove some wrong on their thoughts on the WG and there Exit plans, but each to its own
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 09:06:51

Ja Cat. I never seen one client when I went out. U know what, there's still ladies that puts 120% into long T relationship. I know because I gave it my all. So it IS possible. But ja I wouldn't come back into this trade if I found THE ONE! The money is good but its not everything.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 453
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 15:56:10

Guys next time u ask yourself this question consider this: These wg have sacrificed everything to do this job so they can provide for their families and put a roof over their heads. They can't have a normal life. Our sanity constantly needs to be put in check. We also want to be loved and want to love someone in return. The lies eat at many of us and it is a lonely life of ridicule others don't understand. Never talk of a wg as a cum bucket or white trash or black bitch or any other names for that matter. These may just be words but they sting like a knife in your heart and mind. So many of us actually have more morals then u'l ever know. Even if we may have high sex drives it doesn't mean we don't have hearts and minds. Many of us would drop this line of work at a hat if we could and not come back.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 810
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 16:22:10

Well said Savanna. There is a lot of truth in your text.

Meg, are you still keeping track of the number of proposals received?
:-)
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 454
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-23 16:31:16

Thanks Boobs I for 1 am having a aweful and lonely birthday today. I'd kill for some decent company.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 811
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 16:48:28

Schucks I forgot that
happy birthday, may it be a good year ahead.
Hope your day will improve....... but no corpses please ;-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-23 16:53:57

Love conquers all.

Actions have consequences.

A solid prenup.

She has any sexual contact except him then she looses it all.

And of course if he punts then similar consequences.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.