Navigation
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 13:28:37

Guys this is what we are trying to say. I don't want to hear false promises or hasty words. We want someone who is willing to fight to break though those walls we've built up to protect ourselves and someone who's actions prove more than there words. In other words It needs to show before many of us would even consider a relationship nevermind Marriage.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 826
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 13:42:01

One thing you must remember is that this world is make belief. It's a fantasy world. Any true love, long term relationships would have to be carved outside this world. There's too much deceit, false promises and volatility in this realm. If you can get out then love, LT relationships, etc will be rock solid and lasting. I been around long enough and never witnessed a pretty woman story.
frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 13:49:17

I agree totally with what you say Savanna, as humans it's instinct to try protect yourself from being hurt. It is also in our nature to want a partner so again I don't think it matters what we do as long as you build your future on a foundation of care trust and respect anything is possible. Yes time and patients would be needed from both sides, the same as any other relationship.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4733
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 14:47:44

I also recommend patience in case you're not a medical practitioner ;-)
frankt
frankt - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 14:56:32

Lmao sorry for the blunder Mr Q but made me laugh
Ubermensch
Ubermensch - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 16:56:41

There is nothing different in a normal lady and a WG except for the choice of their profession . It entails the same hard work and prep for any other job you can compare. If anything it is far more physically and mentally taxing since it involves intimacy of both kind . However it is also financially rewarding and WGs tend to adopt a lifestyle that complement this income . Therein lies the problem . Even if they are attached to a person who is/is not a client, the WG possibly cannot tear herself from this way of living . Not only that , she is showered with gifts and compliments from various appreciative clients which will not be the case when in a monogamous relationship.

There are issues from us guys also .For us it will be really difficult to reconcile with the fact that our partner was a sex worker servicing/have serviced many clients . Which I find quite hypocritical considering we find it perfectly acceptable to bed many women . We also have this feeling of inadequacy where we tend to imagine unnecessarily about previous clients that could have been spectacular in performing on our lady and we are woefully short to the extent that she might be laughing at our amateur sexual skills during the deed.

That is why we see quite frequently a lot of WG making a blazing speech about how they are leaving the industry for good for settling with a client to making a comeback with their tail between the legs professing how they "missed" this industry .

In short , it takes a HUGE load of commitment to be in a relationship with a WG and frankly neither sides are well prepared or mentally strong not to be affected by their respective pasts. There is a smattering of such relationships that do succeed but they are less and far in between.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-14 17:08:14
Edited: 2015-04-14 17:09:19

Ubermensch...A lovely post!...**LIKE**

Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 298
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 17:50:49

Ubermensch not every wg has left and come back to the industry. Yes at times the money is good but there are times when that is not the case and we are still able to cut our costs. If for example that special person did come along and I did manage to find a good stable permanent job even if things didn't work out I wouldn't come back to the industry but what many of u forget is many jobs aren't that stable anymore. Especially for us wgs who have been out of the economy for so long. Many of us don't have recent long term quality experience to fall back on.
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 113
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-14 19:44:23

Wow! Dink net aan al die ringe whaha! Wag ek speel net!Sal ma kyk hoe my paaitjie loop. Dalk ontmoet ek my maat in die kaap as ek die besigheid los...my time r creaping up, to go home after I get my diploma. So while I'm still here, ill enjoy the way ALL my clients treats me like a lady. And the ones that made it worth waking up and push through to go on next morning, and to never give up hope. Thank u from the bottom of my heart to everyone of u. Sometimes its hard staying positive when it feels like there's nothing to look forward to. Well then I remind myself grl U R building a future for urself, and I work and paid pay ass off to do so....one day ill be proud of myself;-)
Whore Whisperer
Whore Whisperer - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-14 20:08:14

She's working girl, she accepts money from random strangers on a daily basis to jump on her fanny and then leave...don't be foolish.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.