Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
WhatsApp calling unlimited time,nudes,videos,sextexing. In-calls,out-calls,travels,dinner...
Im not doing that stuff. You know what I'm talking about. The stuff. The looksmaxxing and...
Available now till late to spoil you with a Swedish and sensual massage with happy ending. Cum...
You cannot perfect your craft if you are not continuously HONING the darn thing. To hone,...
Heya guys, I'm running a 30 min special today R450 includes FH, GFE, all things naughty and...
Attention all you nawty, horny pussylovers.... Im in a mood... And its called... Fuck my now!...
Anybody traveling bloem to durban today?I a lady frnd of mine would like a lift pls,call...
Good morning gents... My last day available for this year i'm full this morning please dont...
Any other venues like HOE in Pretoria that don't just do massages? Looking for a gorgeous white...
Can anyone point me in the direction of a sexy, naughty massage therapist anywhere in Durban....
Hi guys, Tomorrow will be our last day to take bookings for 2016, we'll be closed 24 December...
I am in Pretoria and looking for the best or biggest cameltoe pussy one would ever see. Any...
Add me to whatsapp and lets start sexy sex chat.....
I just wanted to apologise to my clients that had appointments today. I am so sorry I couldn't...
looks like we are in for a beautiful day :-) Would be nice ot have some fun outdoors , next to...
Good morning gents... Today and tomorrow will be my last days working for 2016... please if...
Hi guys! I will be working during the holidays and running a Christmas special. Please phone for...
Hi, Any recommendations for a sensual massage in Bedfordview today? Thanks
Have any of you punters managed to meet a wg at a clothing store and have some fun in the change...
Hi There was a profile with a girl who had half her face painted I just can remember her name...
Afternoon gents. We will be closing tonight at 8, reopening on the 27th. Come visit us today....
Good day everyone, Please be advised that we will be closed from the 23rd till the 26th of...
Hi guys will b there next Wednesday for 4 days only hope to meet and treat u.
Hi guys I will b there next week Wednesday for 4 days can't wait to meet u and spoil u.
Lovely looking lady just how I like them Any one paid a visit ? Any reviews Appreciate in...