Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Looking for a safe and private place to enjoy yourself. Let's do a booking :)
Good day gents Available for hot steaming appointments please book hour in advance..... Come...
Available for bookings 14:30 : 16:00 Whatsapp or call 071 527 2222
Wilder as wild en warmer as warm! Kom ek lui daai klokke! Stadige sensuele vollyf massering,...
3o min available hit and run and a full unrushed hour. Kisses xxxx
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
Looking for someone to do an outcall to my place over the next few days. In Bryanston please pm...
Hey ppl, I'm setting up a bucket list, need some ideas no mater how weird or crazy, if u feel u...
Lovely looking lady just how I like them Any one paid a visit ? Any reviews Appreciate in...
Hello all your sexy gentlemen I just wanted to let you all know that there is no need to have...
LOL every year its xmas then everyone sstarts getting ready for new years lol.uhhhh uuhmmmmm my...
Good afternoon gents... I will be running a special on my packages starting tomorrow ending...
20 min 350 30 min 450 40 min 550 60 min 650 Blow and go 300 Special until Saturday...
Hey guys So I'm going on leave asof tomorrow. To all the new clients that I've met this year,...
Seems like the heat is turning up in Durban, both in weather and Entertainment. Some super...
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
Received this via watsapp from a very dear, newly acquired friend. MOTIVATION FOR TODAY:...
Afternoon gents. Dont forget our special today R450 for an hour. Come visit. Xx