Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Need a break from the hustle? Come unwind with me with professional and sensual massage and a...
I've got really good content available. Please whatsapp me for more info.063 888 4427. Xxx
Good evening believe that y'all are good WhatsApp me on 0784058149
GREENSTONE: Jenny - 082-619-3273 -- Greenstone *NEW* Amy-Jay - 072-198-4473 - Greenstone...
Morning gents. Its Wednesday we are running a special today R450 for an hour. Come and relax with...
im in Durban for a few days. Any recommendations. Seems like there aren't many prospects here
It's always been my fantasy to visit a pregnant WG for a FH. Am I in the minority with this, or...
Hey all you lovely Gents I'm available call me for special rates daytime only til 6pm...Lilly's...
So after a really good xmas period of rest decided to take a gamble and ask for any of the lovely...
Available from 9 am this whole week. Tonight available for phone sex option Available. Xxxx
Available from 9 am this whole week. Tonight available for phone sex option Available. Xxxx
It's sad to see that not even on Christmas is there 1 wg/mg that's offering a gift to one lucky...
I am looking for a really petite black lady to spend a few hours with tonight in jhb. Must have...
Hi lovely gents come join me for some sensual fun and relaxing.. Lots of touching and playing...
Dear punting god, I hearby confess for not punting since November, please forgive me and grant...
Add me to whatsapp. ... Mmmmmm Yes getting better and better. Xxxxxxxxx
I just wanna wish u a merry Christmas ,all the dicktarians and pussytarians . I love u all mwah
To all the people in the purple world who celebrate Christmas. Merry Christmas. Have a good one...
U better collect your it today before 10 pm
It will be I'm available from 8-3 Then I will have my Christmas Thank you to all the amasing...
I do not do African gentlemen it's my preference and my choice be offended or don't but...
Hi gents, for those that missed me yesterday or struggled to get hold of me. My apologies I...