Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Online content XXX hot wild naughty ready to please   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp calling unlimited time,nudes,videos,sextexing. In-calls,out-calls,travels,dinner...

1
Eve
2026-06-01 16:32:51
Eve Eve [View]
1 Jun 2026
My body will stay original even when y'all bionic   [Last Reply]

Im not doing that stuff. You know what I'm talking about. The stuff. The looksmaxxing and...

1
Julia @ Velvet Spa
2026-06-01 16:03:57
Julia @ Velvet S Julia @ Velvet S [View]
1 Jun 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

Available now till late to spoil you with a Swedish and sensual massage with happy ending. Cum...

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-06-01 16:01:46
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
1 Jun 2026
I'm going back to school.   [Last Reply]

You cannot perfect your craft if you are not continuously HONING the darn thing. To hone,...

1
Julia @ Velvet Spa
2026-06-01 15:59:52
Julia @ Velvet S Julia @ Velvet S [View]
1 Jun 2026
MONTH END BOOKING AND ONLINE PROMOTIONS   [Last Reply]

Hello naughty boys, Why should you only save I'm the Middle of the month? Call or WhatsApp to...

1
Hundra
2026-06-01 15:55:04
Hundra Hundra [View]
1 Jun 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Horny... so am i.   [Last Reply]

Warning!!!!! Please know im out of control today... I get to fuck hard none stop cock in my...

10
Bianca
2016-12-19 10:29:22
Chasidy Chasidy [View]
20 Dec 2016
Tia - Parow north   [Last Reply]

Has anyone been to see this lady recently? I called her, and her voice put me off somewhat....

1
doctorevil
2016-12-20 18:21:57
doctorevil doctorevil [View]
20 Dec 2016
venom   [Last Reply]

apparently no longer working at cleopatras. anyone know if she is working elsewhere?

1
[deleted]
2016-12-20 15:44:54
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Dec 2016
kindly advise   [Last Reply]

Having invested in 2 furnished flats 3 years ago(ferndale, Bryanston.) leesees usually leave in...

1
EnglishBaller
2016-12-21 10:06:36
EnglishBaller EnglishBaller [View]
20 Dec 2016
So Glad I Don't Live in PE   [Last Reply]

Spent the last few days in PE and decided to check out the local talent. Seriously, it looks...

20
[deleted]
2016-12-02 20:22:37
zeltonb zeltonb [View]
20 Dec 2016
Amyjay and strompie   [Last Reply]

Hot special with amyjay and stormpie ...double so hot will leave you breathless...unbelievable...

8
Amy Jay @ Massage Inc.
2016-12-20 13:33:37
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Dec 2016
be careful of this girl's anyone who got a house or flat.   [Last Reply]

Chocolate factory they are working with Tsotsis they were staying in my bnb lucky for me I got...

1
Original Tiger
2016-12-20 13:59:07
Original Tiger Original Tiger [View]
20 Dec 2016
Rene available until 8pm !!   [Last Reply]

Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...

2
Rene
2016-12-20 09:00:44
Rene Rene [View]
20 Dec 2016
What to do to end the year on a note....   [Last Reply]

Saw this and thought this would be a way to end the year...pity HOE is closed.......

3
jasimo
2016-12-20 12:02:09
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Dec 2016
Massage Special R350   [Last Reply]

come and enjoy a 30min sensual massage, bj and a handrelief..

12
Taylor
2016-12-19 09:46:04
Taylor Taylor [View]
20 Dec 2016
West Rand   [Last Reply]

Hi all Any good looking white ladies available in the west rand. Either GFE or Sensual...

1
Slimms1
2016-12-21 09:32:11
Slimms1 Slimms1 [View]
20 Dec 2016
VIP....time for clients   [Last Reply]

Did you visit La Femme more than 10 times this year?????? Then Inbox me... and yes I will...

6
La Femme
2016-12-19 02:31:04
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Dec 2016
Punters that give negative reviews or remarks out of spite   [Last Reply]

Hello everyone, Im curious why punters give negative reviews or remarks out of spite?...

18
rudeblk
2016-12-19 05:50:31
Sibyl Sibyl [View]
20 Dec 2016
got a house in house in cbd for any girls looking for a venue 0641037718   [Last Reply]

0641037718 got a house for anyone looking to use my venue for escort service secure and private 5...

2
KUSERI
2016-12-19 09:06:48
Brielle Brielle [View]
20 Dec 2016
New on the purple world   [Last Reply]

Good evening ladies and gents, I'm new in the purple world, and I'd like to introduce myself....

42
Delicious
2016-11-28 20:07:59
Mika Bbw Mika Bbw [View]
20 Dec 2016
Last week available for 2016!!!   [Last Reply]

Good afternoon gents.. I will be available till Saturday then only in the new year again.......

5
Stormpie @ Massage Inc
2016-12-19 12:55:17
Stormpie @ Massa Stormpie @ Massa [View]
20 Dec 2016
Available in Constantia Park Pretoria   [Last Reply]

Harley, Debby, Peach & Lucy available today

1
Harley
2016-12-20 10:27:10
Harley Harley [View]
20 Dec 2016
Newscafe randburg   [Last Reply]

Hey there sexy ladies of Randburg. Join me at newscafe randburg. I will be there after 12....

3
[deleted]
2016-12-20 07:10:17
Doubleslappedass Doubleslappedass [View]
20 Dec 2016
Pretoria gentlemen   [Last Reply]

I apologize for not making it to Pretoria this week, I know most of you have left already but I...

8
Vanilla
2016-12-17 18:24:32
Vanilla Vanilla [View]
20 Dec 2016
nawty massage   [Last Reply]

I am looking for a nawty sensual and erotic tease massage after work. Not so much the massage...

1
Slyboy
2016-12-20 09:38:40
Slyboy Slyboy [View]
20 Dec 2016
List of services ...   [Last Reply]

Hi all you nawty, horny pussylovers! Here is a list of everything that I do.... Sensual full...

15
Tanya
2016-12-12 09:51:58
Tanya Tanya [View]
20 Dec 2016
Stingel stress?   [Last Reply]

Hallo al julle stoute jagse manne! Stingel stres? Kom ek blus daai lus! Stoot my op teen die...

1
Tanya
2016-12-20 09:14:08
Tanya Tanya [View]
20 Dec 2016
Nelspruit   [Last Reply]

I will be in Nelspruit from 20-23 December Hope to see all you naughty Nelspruit boys during my...

2
Jordan
2016-12-19 10:55:05
Joberg69 Joberg69 [View]
20 Dec 2016
Naughty toy collection   [Last Reply]

I had an amusing thought this morning. I have a collection of naughty toys that I no longer have...

1
Crave
2016-12-20 08:05:53
Crave Crave [View]
20 Dec 2016
Sirs or Iconique   [Last Reply]

Hi, Any feedback from those who have visited both venues? Or do you have any suggestions of...

1
[deleted]
2016-12-20 09:42:04
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
20 Dec 2016

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.