Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Corporate Tease & Scarlet Rose audition the 2 coloured male models P141 POV & Close up...
R100 per video or R1000 for all and 2 bonus shower videos WhatsApp or Telegram
Skype- Cindy.lisious Travel appointment- [ Send Message ]
The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice Hearing you speak my name Beckoning me to answer...
wow wat n mannier om die jaar af te sluit.....geluk girls La Femme is op die top 10.... Ek...
Today until friday R400 FROM 11am to 10 pm Mentiob the thread guys... Otherwise not...
Going to be in Pta on Fri, who would be the best girl (white) that offers Greek as part of her...
Hi Everyone, not sure where to look for one as every physio practice is closed for festive...
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
Hi guys So I am based in midrand and I always see myself browsing between jhb and pta girls....
I don't do white WG ..Never did ..Never will..! Simply because I don't find them sexually...
Hi, planning a Gang Bang with one of the girls in Montana. She has agreed to a rate of R500 per...
GREENSTONE: Jenny - 082-619-3273 -- Greenstone *NEW* Amy-Jay - 072-198-4473 - Greenstone...
Morning gents. Its Wednesday we are running a special today R450 for an hour. Come and relax with...
im in Durban for a few days. Any recommendations. Seems like there aren't many prospects here
It's always been my fantasy to visit a pregnant WG for a FH. Am I in the minority with this, or...
Hey all you lovely Gents I'm available call me for special rates daytime only til 6pm...Lilly's...
So after a really good xmas period of rest decided to take a gamble and ask for any of the lovely...
Available from 9 am this whole week. Tonight available for phone sex option Available. Xxxx
Available from 9 am this whole week. Tonight available for phone sex option Available. Xxxx