Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
I'm offering some sexy new Photos and naughty video's for you to enjoy or you can give me your...
Let's heve a pornstar experience.... Video call or Contents that will make you explode cumm to...
Hi everyone, Would love to know if anyone knows where the ladies that used to work at Divine...
Phone sex available. Add me on whatsapp honeys. Waiting to hear from you xXx Shaz
Hi Who is the eldest girl in Centurion? Seeking granny experience. Even if she is not on esa....
I'm keen to take advantage of the extended public holiday. The idea is that I would pick up one...
Looking for a lady to come for a visit. Preferably closeby. Staying at Metcourt.
Happy New year to all my new and old friends and sexy clients! May the year ahead be filled only...
Happy new year to each and every hunk on here. Phone sex available for those far away and those...
I'm visiting your town for just a a day tomorrow, I had no idea that you guys miss me so much....
Wil net vir almal se...dankie vir n great 2016...en mag 2017 vir almal liefde en vreugde...
Good morning happy people.. Any suggestions as to where I can rent a room on an hourly basis...
Hi all Any black girls working Sunday night? Jhb northern areas. Looking to start the...
*** just some kisses to all of you !!! Love you all to bits!!! Hope you have a great new year and...
Spitbraaai before I go to mess around the the sands tonight no charges until 12 moreki babe's...
I'm in dubai for few days. Staying close to the creek.any massage place offering happy ending?
Check out my stunning new pics ,thanks to Kate for a great shoot!!! xxxx AJ
I'll be staying at Emperors from the 1st Jan for a few days. Would like to know if there are any...
Hi Cape Town looks to be gone very dead . Not sure what happen to the advertised profiles? Any...
Good morning gents. We have extended our hour special of R450 to today . Come and enjoy. Xx...
Thought this would be a fun thread. Arizona comes to mind when I see Meryl Streep. Not sure...
Anybody knows what happened to Annie that worked in Centurion. She advertised that very inventing...