Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Remember when you were 9 years old and all the grown ups were drunk and snuck out to meet your...
Pls support my ONLINE services and join me live on VIDEO call with SEXTING to warm up and make...
Share your wildest wet dreams with me and watch me please every naughty fantasy you are having...
So? Just whatsapp me! Good entertainment to entertain u. 063 888 4427. Xxx
Have u ever met THE VIRGIN ..... TOTAL bullshaiiiiit or true......
I just got a notification from Meg that she came 3rd and is on her way to the SA Champs. Well...
Happy new year 2017 to all esa members! To the gentlemen who visited me in 2016, i wanted to...
Can anybody please share with me how to participate in recorded chats? I am able to view now. I...
HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,,, once again Poppylicious is hitting the road to Durbs on Friday for...
HAPPY NEW YEAR,,,,, once again Poppylicious is hitting the road to Durbs on Friday for...
Hi, I would like to find out from the ladies and punters who would be best for a 3some and...
Any ladies that are hairy with a bush around Pretoria and Johannesburg please pm me
To all the hot horny ladies may your year be fun filled and prosperous Xxx The toyboy
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
So hurry up on over kets start 2017 with a bang... Hakf price mondays starts today call fir...
This is urgent to me as i feel i need to share. Im coloured i cater for all races... i find...
Hi Everyone Happy 2017 to you all. may this year be full of new beginnings and prosperity....
Would you kindly investigate what's going on here? I'm not one to make accusations, but...
Happy new year to all and may 2017 only be a blessing and bring only Joy and Happiness! To...
www.submityourflicks.com/49045-dick-massage.html ? This is how it should be done. Some ladies...
I'm in dubai for few days. Staying close to the creek.any massage place offering happy ending?
We have seen so many "end of year specials" in the last month before the wheels came to...
Always been a fantasy of mine to be in such a party but I don't know where or how to get it since...
Hi everyone, Would love to know if anyone knows where the ladies that used to work at Divine...
Phone sex available. Add me on whatsapp honeys. Waiting to hear from you xXx Shaz