Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Whatsapp me now for availability and prebookings for the weekend. Also a big content special...
Please call or WhatsApp for moredetails. 081 5951046 XOXO
Your time is always your money , and if it's not gonna be your money , it's not worth your time....
I am available for your unrushed unlimited desires ,you deserve to be spoiled.
Hart warming welcome back to our long lost daughter Didi. If you run off again I will have to go...
Good morning to all you horny gents! This weather has me all hot and bothered! Come for a...
Hello Boys...I am running a special for a hit&run, strictly 15min, @R300. So, if you have...
Hey guys just wanted to let u all know the house in Voortrekker str is open again under new owner...
Hi there guys, I'm going to get in nice and early and wish the entire ESA community a HAPPY...
Looking for a WG in Pta or Centurion that really enjoys a guy going down on her.. Any...
Saw this on a wg's ad. So I guess she aint joining me on Mars or the moon.
I spent the night few days ago with a lovely lady. She was particularly good at kissing. I did...
Howedy all,so I have no idea what punting and all the other abbreviations mean.Im new to this and...
l need Swazi escorts or punkers that can help me get the ladies in Swaziland.
Perhaps one client gold member should only be able to vote +5 for one girl once. He should be...
We will start together from the 13th... Most naughtiest girl ever.... Mmmh wonder who it...
Hello Boys and Happy New Year. Start your year with a big bang (pun intended). Kisses, Mynx
Book now!!! Available Tuesday till Sunday.... Msg me. Xxxxxx Naughty shaz
Gentlemen I'll be available from tomorrow... I'll be ready for some face fucking pussy pounding...
Hi all, A happy 2017 to one and all. I am looking to set up a weekly session with a regular...
Hi all. Who remembers their 1st encounter, this is for both Punter and WG. I can still...
Hi I work from a private and upmarket house in Northcliff. Very close to Beyers Naude and...
Voel jy soos n sonneblom? Pennorent en reg om saad te skiet? Dan is ek die antwoord vir jou!!...
Morning Any blow and go available in the sandton or closely surrounded areas this morning....