Navigation
SolCandy
SolCandy - ROAR real meaning???
ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 10:20:05

I have come to realise that when a wg has a ROAR policy, that means that she doesnt allow bookings from a specific race e.g. when a white wg has a ROAR policy, it means that she only sees white clients and obviously indian as indian gents normally make majority cliental. When a black wg has a ROAR policy it differs. With a black wg ROAR means no weird fetishes etc etc but with white wg its strictly race
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 649
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 10:22:00

This old topic again yawn
Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 11:54:55

Roar means she has the right to see who ever she wants to see. Its not about race or anything like that. If a white guy looks dodgy coming to see a white girl she doesnt have to see him. Just because she is a workin girl doesnt mean she is obligated to see everyone. Same with black girls. There pussies their rules
jimv
jimv - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 18:49:36

Whenever I see ROAR I think of Simba chips... Which roar with flavour... So that means she roars with flavour too..

Ok bad dad jokes aside, I respect a lady who states what she wants... Her body, her rules, her standards...

Me personally, I am a person of colour and I do contact a lady from time to time if I see Roar, and many times it's actually not even about race...

So gents, take that chance and send her a decent, articulate message. Don't start a conversation off with 'hi,' 'how much for a fuck,' etc...

Just my 2c
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2024-02-22 19:29:17

Bro can you fuck off with this dumb topic. It's been discussed several times.

If a lady doesn't see you because of race then piss off to another lady. Not even difficult.
YamamotoKirasha
YamamotoKirasha - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-22 19:34:42

I asked my fetish to be fulfilled which was:

A lady gets on her knees to blow me,but before she does,she has to pop open a can of Pringles(Salt & Vinegar or GTFO),crush the chips in her right hand and rub it all over my cock.
Before proceeding to deep-throat,she has to take a marker(Artline 90-black-my own ROAR policy,none of that fong Kong shit) and draw a mustache on me so I look just like the Pringles man.

White ladies were cool with it,but wanted R500 extra,which was ok,I guess,but then that's all that was offered,no usual FH after,but they want their standard fee also.
Black ladies all said sure baby,no extra charge but I've never tasted Pringles before because they are too expensive compared to Frimax brand,so please buy me an extra can to taste at home with my 2 young babas after work,because they are tired of the R1 small NikNaks I buy them every day by the Spaza where I buy 2 loose draw and a Dragon for R15 to reward myself for an honest day's labour.

And that is what is called privilege...
The fact that the Whitys can pick and choose their customers and charge stupid 1.5k and above with lots of boundaries and T's and C's,and black ladies have to give their clients minimum 2 rounds,zero foreplay,just pound away,no extra for OWO,& can't be choosy on what tone their customers' skin is,all for R700 or less,plus be thankful for a lousy review.

Fuck ROAR,fuck you Karen with your privilege,votela you know who later this year,and most of all,fuck you,right in the pussy(we all know you have one),SolCandy,you fake mutherfuker you.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5940
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-22 21:10:40

ONLY TWO DAYS HERE? AND YOU COE UP WITH THIS. YOU NEED HELP AFTER READING THIS. S
SolCandy
SolCandy - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 03:17:14

Guys look this is just simple, there are ladies here that as soon as for example you text hi on whatsapp their first response ]is Name, and Race. With others the first question is what is your race. So lets stop beating around the bush and at that its mostly the white wg who are defined by this type of ROAR. Foe example, i will give examples now.
SolCandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 03:18:51

SolCandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 03:19:56

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.