Navigation
Parraman2
Parraman2 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 14:22:58

ROAR can mean anything, for some it means no African clients for others it means no fat guy or no skinny guy or someone that drives a Kia the list is very long and you will never know what it means to her if you do not contact her.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1979
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 15:30:44

On 2024-02-24 14:22:58 Parraman2 said:
ROAR can mean anything, for some it means no African clients for others it means no fat guy or no skinny guy or someone that drives a Kia the list is very long and you will never know what it means to her if you do not contact her.

We all know the history of ROAR
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 16:25:53

On 2024-02-24 15:30:44 Sandon said:
On 2024-02-24 14:22:58 Parraman2 said: ROAR can mean anything, for some it means no African clients for others it means no fat guy or no skinny guy or someone that drives a Kia the list is very long and you will never know what it means to her if you do not contact her.

We all know the history of ROAR

Agree with you Sandon. I don't normally get myself involved in this topic as it's usually very toxic around these parts. For what reason I don't know, because we're all adults and and have the freedom to have our own preferences. But where I do have to weigh in is when some try to make it seem very generic in the purple context. In the purple streets, 99.75% of the time it's on race. We've been here long enough to know.

And there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion, each to their own. I wouldn't prefer to fuck anyone that doesn't prefer fucking me based on whatever criteria. In or out of the purple world.

But let's not call a "spade" a "garden implement". It's a spade.
J_J
J_J - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 17:20:18

Always a risky topic topic to talk about race. Being mixed race/ or coloured, I (for obvious reasons) prefer playing across the spectrum. Afterall, I wouldn't be here if my parents parents didn't take the chance and fuck across the race spectrum (which was also illegal at the time).

But being coloured, we also on spectrum from whiter than the average white person, to darker than the average black person.

_____

An interesting story. My uncle on my mother's side was one of those whiter than white people. He studied abroad, married an Itallian woman (who was a few shades darker than him and by appearance was more coloured). They then moved back to SA and he got himself reclassified as white (for obvious reasons).

They had their first child and he was as white as an albino. A few years later they had their second child, and she she darker than the average black person. Now they had a dilemma, as the apartheid laws at that time was probably at its worst. They had to be reclassified as coloured, even his British wife, and move back to a coloured township; and give up the benefits of being white.

_____

I do however wonder what goes through a lady's mind/ expectations when she asks race, or when I tell her I'm coloured; considering the wide spectrum of what coloured could be. I must admit, no one has yet asked me, 'what kind of coloured'

_____

On another tangent, considering that I'm a quarter Zulu and German from my mothers side and a quarter Indian and Tswana from my fathers side; can I pick my race as it suits me? Can I be white because one of my grandparents was German or Black because 2 were black.

_____

Last tangent (just satire, not meant to be offensive.)

I didn't mention Indian in the options above, because my neck is very stiff, and I'm just not able to roll my head. So I guess I just can't be Indian... but I love India, it filthy, it stinks, it's polluted and overcrowded, but the people are so beautiful, inwardly and outwardly. And I just feel so free and light whenever I'm there.

So I guess apart from the neck thing, if I could choose my own race and place of birth, India/ Indian would be top of my list.

Now to find a good MG who can work on loosening up my neck ...

Vrik
Vrik - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2339
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 17:33:11

What is really upsetting about this thread is the entitlement that some punters have. They have a right to a pussy. The owner of said pussy has no right of choice.
But that is what you get from a fucked up political system which entitles you to things you do not deserve by merit...
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 630
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-25 06:22:01

Well OP's been banned from the forum for something said on a different thread.
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-26 16:10:46

On 2024-02-25 06:22:01 DickRich2 said:
Well OP's been banned from the forum for something said on a different thread.

Verbally abuses white ladies on the site. Wonders why the white women wont fuck him. LoL.
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-27 08:38:21

On 2024-02-22 19:34:42 YamamotoKirasha said:
I asked my fetish to be fulfilled which was:

A lady gets on her knees to blow me,but before she does,she has to pop open a can of Pringles(Salt & Vinegar or GTFO),crush the chips in her right hand and rub it all over my cock.
Before proceeding to deep-throat,she has to take a marker(Artline 90-black-my own ROAR policy,none of that fong Kong shit) and draw a mustache on me so I look just like the Pringles man.

White ladies were cool with it,but wanted R500 extra,which was ok,I guess,but then that's all that was offered,no usual FH after,but they want their standard fee also.
Black ladies all said sure baby,no extra charge but I've never tasted Pringles before because they are too expensive compared to Frimax brand,so please buy me an extra can to taste at home with my 2 young babas after work,because they are tired of the R1 small NikNaks I buy them every day by the Spaza where I buy 2 loose draw and a Dragon for R15 to reward myself for an honest day's labour.

And that is what is called privilege...
The fact that the Whitys can pick and choose their customers and charge stupid 1.5k and above with lots of boundaries and T's and C's,and black ladies have to give their clients minimum 2 rounds,zero foreplay,just pound away,no extra for OWO,& can't be choosy on what tone their customers' skin is,all for R700 or less,plus be thankful for a lousy review.

Fuck ROAR,fuck you Karen with your privilege,votela you know who later this year,and most of all,fuck you,right in the pussy(we all know you have one),SolCandy,you fake mutherfuker you.

But other than that you're feeling ok?
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-27 09:16:27

On 2024-02-26 16:10:46 FeralInstincts said:
On 2024-02-25 06:22:01 DickRich2 said: Well OP's been banned from the forum for something said on a different thread.

Verbally abuses white ladies on the site. Wonders why the white women wont fuck him. LoL.

That wasn't clever.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10029
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-27 09:18:45

Hear ! Hear!

Sandon

And

Sir Shadow Hefner.

I stand with the above two no matter the PC bullshit to soften the blow.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.