LoL
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-02-23 07:21:58

LOL, vat hom Vrikkie!
Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 07:39:50

Reverse BEEE lol.

Good one, I laughed there.
Caroline
Caroline - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 07:45:20

On 2024-02-22 18:49:36 jimv said:
Whenever I see ROAR I think of Simba chips... Which roar with flavour... So that means she roars with flavour too..

Ok bad dad jokes aside, I respect a lady who states what she wants... Her body, her rules, her standards...

Me personally, I am a person of colour and I do contact a lady from time to time if I see Roar, and many times it's actually not even about race...

So gents, take that chance and send her a decent, articulate message. Don't start a conversation off with 'hi,' 'how much for a fuck,' etc...

Just my 2c

ENOUGH SAID.
BendOver
BendOver - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1745
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 08:44:37
Edited: 2024-02-23 08:47:05

SolCandy posted some great profiles and he is correct in saying that these girls don't even greet but instead ask What is your race even though your interaction is respectful as Ericsie mentions.

No matter how you approach the Service Provider they start off the interaction with a rude response and without any tact or respect. Attitude is not what you say but how you say it.

I respect their ROAR policies and yes it is their body and their rules but approach it in a decent and respectful manner.

I also from my own experience find that when a white Punter interacts with them the rates vary to that of an Indian Punter, a white friend of mine and myself both interacted with the same Service Provider and we both were quoted different rates, being an Indian I was quoted a higher rate.

ROAR might mean Rates Only About Race
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 08:48:46

If its a race issue....u dont cater for black? Why not? Goes for any other race u dont cater for...y not? We are all humans....what if u cater for white...but he is unhygienic and a black gentleman wanted to book u was hygienic.... ? So why not?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9696
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:12:32

ROAR = right of arrogance reserved.

So like we said before no money can buy your soul if the ladies don't want to so what it's their choice and really who gives a flying fuck if they want to or don't want to move on stop making these allegation and bad mouthing them no means no move on dude.
FMS
FMS - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 904
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:16:46

Right of admission reserved.

It could be any one of hundreds of possibilities....

Drunk
Drugged out
Dirty
Smelly
Body type (fat/thin)
Physical disabilities
Mental disabilities
Timing (on time/late)
Clothes worn
Sensual requests
Sexual requests

And yes race can have a bearing.

As a punter I can choose who I want to enjoy.

Surely a sex worker has the same right to choose?
Milah
Milah - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 623
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:17:54
Edited: 2024-02-23 09:18:26

Personally.... I have never quoted a white guy less than an Indian guy... But anyways.... Each to her or his own...
Roxy
Roxy - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-23 09:21:09

So it's ok for every Indian guy to contact girls asking what race are you/ or after you give them your price list they ask are you black?? ( definition of we don't pay black girls that much) now that white bitches are asking you what race are you,all of a sudden you are coming on the forum crying like a little boy, Grow up.. if a white bitche doesn't want to fuck you becoz of your race,let her be ,definitely she will be poor forever because this is not Germany.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.