Navigation
Sandon
Sandon - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1975
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 06:52:59

It is some of the white punters who don't want white ladies to see other races, they even don't want ebony girls to see their brothers.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ROAR real meaning???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2024-02-24 07:28:07

Well they never stopped me....
Sexychad.
Sexychad. - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 08:54:12

I once phoned a very sexy Afrikaans girl in Pretoria and asked if she would see be... she asked race and I said I'm indian... she told me sorry I don't see indians. A few weeks later I see her at menlyn mall looking hot... too my surprise she was with a kid that looked half Indian half white and the guy she was holding hands with was an Indian guy... so I'm presuming that was her husband... so see fellas let's not insight bad feelings towards wg that have a ROAR policy and label them racists as we do not have the full picture... if you meet some of the roar girls outside ESA you might be pleasantly surprise that they actually take a genuine liking to you... thanks for reading
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6606
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 11:08:56

On 2024-02-24 08:54:12 Sexychad. said:
I once phoned a very sexy Afrikaans girl in Pretoria and asked if she would see be... she asked race and I said I'm indian... she told me sorry I don't see indians. A few weeks later I see her at menlyn mall looking hot... too my surprise she was with a kid that looked half Indian half white and the guy she was holding hands with was an Indian guy... so I'm presuming that was her husband... so see fellas let's not insight bad feelings towards wg that have a ROAR policy and label them racists as we do not have the full picture... if you meet some of the roar girls outside ESA you might be pleasantly surprise that they actually take a genuine liking to you... thanks for reading

Shame, she just didn't want to run into his family. Awkward.

N4P
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 583
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 11:58:53

It's amazing to observe the phycology of the so called 'affected' when reverse EE, BEE and AA is applied to them. And worse so for them when there's absolutely fuck all they can do about it, as the race card means jack shit in this industry !!
bashfulstag
bashfulstag - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 12:45:58

On 2024-02-24 06:52:59 Sandon said:
It is some of the white punters who don't want white ladies to see other races, they even don't want ebony girls to see their brothers.

Silly comment. How is a punter going to know who a lady sees? We don't handle their bookings and keep tabs on them.

And which lady is going to let a punter interfere with their income by dictating who they can and cannot see?
Wetpussyeater
Wetpussyeater - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 13:20:02

Gents, leave Erasmuskloof alone as in their majority are not multi racial, consider Waterkloof,Centurion and obviously some in Jhb BUT it still boils down to consent, mutual respect and communication. That's my 2c as the majority of the ladies I punt are white, so I guess I can provide a bit of Insight.
Lin005
Lin005 - Re: ROAR real meaning???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 13:31:24

Which is why I don't even bother with ROAR ladies as we all know what it means. Their body, their preference. My wallet, my preference!
Sandon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1977
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 14:15:25

On 2024-02-24 12:45:58 bashfulstag said:
On 2024-02-24 06:52:59 Sandon said:

Silly comment. How is a punter going to know who a lady sees? We don't handle their bookings and keep tabs on them.

And which lady is going to let a punter interfere with their income by dictating who they can and cannot see?

It is not a silly comment just a silly action from white punters

Just say you are not aware.
There are black ladies who refuse to be reviewed by black guys because their white clients will not book them if they find out.

Sandon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1978
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-24 14:19:59

On 2024-02-24 11:58:53 Wild_Weasel said:
It's amazing to observe the phycology of the so called 'affected' when reverse EE, BEE and AA is applied to them. And worse so for them when there's absolutely fuck all they can do about it, as the race card means jack shit in this industry !!

I am still trying to find out how does this relate to BBBEE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.