Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2501
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-04 07:35:20

Booby Z

May i say...Zeeeeeeeeeeee!...with a PING!!...on the end! Damn!...'fine' you are!

A Gentleman who has shared his time with many of the finest Ladies the Purple site has to offer...one in particular, i agree with all that have labelled her a Legend in her own right, and thus...WOW...the nerves became, as i disclosed to u "flutterby's" playing havoc in anticipation of our share.

I always care to meet the expectation...and as i requested..."please put my writings aside and have no preconceived ideas of who the 'writer' is, forgetting to enjoy the person behind the words."

And then u arrived...and then i got lost in u...and coaxed u to get lost in me.

I do want u to be my regular...to continue that slow find of each other.

I thank u for your compliments and kind words and cannot wait for more a 'fine' moment to be shared!

Hurry back!

xxx
shekele@2021
shekele@2021 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-30 11:03:45

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I went to visit RB soon after she was back from her Christmas break. The moment l walked through her door she welcomed me like we have known each other for years. I will definitely visit her again and again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until shekele@2021 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2571
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-31 06:58:43

Most dearest shekele...

Good people are a commodity and, u are good people. To have u returning again and again is a HUGE compliment for me.

Thank u for relaxing in my space and taking that magic carpet ride with me. I loved it!

See u soon and hug u extremely fondly.

xxx
Kev_b
Kev_b - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 10:46:08

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

This was an experience of note.
From first contact to the in person treatment.
Client experience was phenomenal, Miss RB has a ton of questions to ensure she delivers to the clients requirements, which she surely exceeded on the night in question.
I honeatly did not know what i was getting into nir did i know what i wanted until i was thought.
She does look like the photos, actuall she isvery soft on the eyes and ears and everywhere it counts.
It amazed me that in such a short space of time that we were able to connect and enjiy an incredible evening.
Many thanks Miss RB, see you again some time soon i hope.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2745
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 22:55:15

Darling dearest kev_b

It was something very different. I always have nerves. never presumptuous that things will go right. Careful to try put my best foot forward...this time round there was a tad little more.

That evening had me full of flutterby's and feeling all "princess-like", very girlie and flirty.

Loved every bit of your trust in me...my different RB ways..and when i looked into your eyes...dammmmnnnnnn...the blood pressure did know to rise.

I truly hope to share in your company again and be that princess once more who did not lose her crown or her shoe going home waaaayyyy past midnight.

Keeping u close in thought.

Till we meet again.

Your RB.

x
Jpeg
Jpeg - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-31 08:50:53

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Honestly, One of the best things I’ve done!! Was very nervous because I wanted to explore and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I will definitely be returning especially for the massage!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Jpeg built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
lovetotravel6303
lovetotravel6303 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-04 15:00:09

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

I was referred to see Bridgette by a regular local provider I see , a first for me , but what a great referral .

We had an oppty to spend a few days communicating with each other before I had a chance to see her and in many ways that helped to reduce the nerves typical of a first time meet-up .

What an absolutely lovely lady and a consummate professional . From the minute I entered her very clean incall ( equipped to the nines) to the minute I left, it was an “ erotic experience of note” and I just loved every minute of it . I can’t think of a better way to describe it and you can see that Bridgette also gets a lot of pleasure out of pleasuring others ( at no time did I feel anything was mechanical or “ put on” ) .

It’s not what Bridgette does ( she provides quite a lot of info when you contact her ) , but how she does it , that puts her in a league of her own and I have never experienced anything quite so erotic in my time in this industry . Did I say “ erotic” , oh yes “ erotic” .

Besides all of the physical contact , she is such an easy person to converse with, very confident in herself , knows what she wants etc . That clearly rubs off on others and now I can see why she has such a loyal following

For an amazing and different experience, go and see Bridgette. Words alone cannot do justice to my experience but I hope what I have to say entices others to visit her . She is in CPT for a few days before heading back home .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2972
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-05 08:50:32
Edited: 2022-03-05 08:51:31

It is funny but, whenever on new travels one feels a little like a fish out of water.

Nothing familiar or "at hand" as one knows it to be. The arranging of ones surroundings to make it "work" the best way possible.

I have found a quaint little gem in CT that I hope to return to whenever.

And thus receiving a "guest", in the best way possible, is on my priority list .

First

dearest

lovetotravel6303

...thank u for noting all my goodies that have traveled with me from jhb. I do hope it made ur visit that much more comfortable.

Second...I loved the communication between u and I and was intrigued and VERY eager to have u share of yourself

And lastly....

I thank your regular local Provider for recommending me for, if it was not for that I might have missed u!!
But, more importantly the trust placed in me that I would not fail the recommendation and waste your time and remuneration for my services.

I know I do not fit the mould as to what should be. I know I am perceived a little different to what I actually am but, I LOVE when someone like u walks thru my door, comes to find out what it is all actually about and, I melt in their eyes and they look at me the way u did and surrender to who and what I hope the adventure shall be...u are delicious. And I mean it. I loved the smell of u, the taste of u.... the ALL.

I truly hope u will look me up whenever again and share of yourself over and over.

Your

Most erotic

RB.

x
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-05 09:16:37

I have GOT to book RB before I die next year.

Great review.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-05 09:22:52
Edited: 2022-03-05 09:28:40

Dearest Jpeg

...is it possible I missed ur review simply because it does not appear due to it being a "rookie review" ?????

OH! MY!!!! Profuse Apologies if it seems I ignored u!!!

Golly gosh...I will not profess to know ur identity but, I will be returning to my favour spot in Umhlanga end of March and do hope I shall have the pleasure of u again.

As to my massage...without sounding "cocky" ...I know i am more than simply good.

Looking fwd to "knowing" who u may be!!!

x.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.