Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 06:52:57

Dearest mayfairmags...

In anticipation i waited for the man that had been communicating with me for some time. Always the nerves to hopefully meet the expectation of what is discussed and the desire to experience.

The slow start.
The "getting to know each other"...the hesitancy...and then the gradual breaking down walls of reservations and uncertainties and possibly..."shyness"...

U are a Gentle Giant...a most endearing Man whose sincerity shines through and afforded me the opportunity to share what i know and is a passion of mine.

Thank u for being u...thank u for your generosity...thank u for acknowledging me and truly hope i shall have the pleasure of u again and again.

Kiss u fondly. Kiss u close.

x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:30:18

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Eastgate

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an experience!

I was contemplating visiting RB later in the week, but as soon as I found some time in my schedule, I couldn’t help but travel to her! Booked a 90 minutes session

It was a late afternoon session, so I did get stuck in traffic. But she was very accommodating and that was a nice of her.

She was waiting for me in a nice, black lacy outfit and I tried so hard to contain my excitement, but wow ! She left me speechless.

I opted for a massage, and what I got was a sensual lesson on its own. Just wow! The things she did to my body. So simple, yet so effective. Embarrassed enough that I couldn’t keep my excitement in for too long !

This lady knows what she is doing. Having a background in sports therapy, she used it to good effect ! And the sensual, well that was an experience on its own. She commands the room, she takes control, she gives you the attention you deserve. And when she starts talking dirty, there’s something seductive in that.

My experience: Just Wow ! She is a poetry in motion !

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Morning_Glory28 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 21:14:19

Oh! my...

dearest Morning-Glory28

There is something to be said about energies. Those that let go and allow others to feel them. Those that want to be taken down a path new...those that coax one deeper and deeper into pools of lustful selfishness of "u are all mine" and " I want u to beg me for more"...u are that sort. That makes "talking dirty" very easy for, i see it in your eyes and your yearning to be led into submissive lust.

You are That sort who captivated my imagination on entering into my space and made me 'dance' to your surrender...all i can say

is

i want more of u...hurry back. xxx

keshan
keshan - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 07:40:11

Finally managed to pay the Queen of massage a visit. Was an exceptional experience with an exceptional lady. Delicious figure with a killer set of legs!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-20 07:28:09

Oh! most dear dear keshan!

Ours was a long time in the making...a loooong time and that u did choose to come and share of yourself with me, is a HUGE compliment to me.

And when your legit concerns, do's and don't, were vocalised and acknowledged and your trust in me placed...there was no boundaries to the deliciousness u surrendered yourself to.

I like that reference...Queen of massage...with that comes the responsibility to share a session most naughty, kinky, indulgent, sweaty, slippy and slidy...moments when flesh-on-flesh burns...BUT...knowing how far to take it or not...extra's of all sorts, kinks that know to push boundaries of all sorts may not be for all...yet...the sessions steamier that steamy!

To be a Queen of any sorts, comes with huge responsibility...GRIN!

THAT is what we had and cannot wait to prolong and tease u into further submission of the 'keshan' sort.

Hurry back gorgeous one!!!

xxx
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 321
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 13:23:49

Hey RB,
When is your next trip to DBN . . . you know we got a long overdue randevu?
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-21 20:37:30

DurbanHustler...

I think u can start counting those days down, only a few more sleepies.

Looks like Durban is a calling in the most delicious of ways...and thus the plans have begun.

As to an overdue...
rendezvous...
I love those sorts...they make one real steamy under the colour!

See u soon soon!

x
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2809
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 22:50:25

Where do I even begin? This lady has many hidden talents as I was soon to discover. Her written words had always been keeping me captivated on the forums. I decided on a weekend to meet this amazing lady.

The venue was easy to find. Secure parking in front of the building in a secured premises. I was so nervous as I walked up the stairs. I did not know what to expect.

When I opened the door, I met the sexiest lady I could have ever imagined. She looks way better in person than her photos. The most beautiful legs that I loved to enjoy and have wrapped around me. The most sexiest heels I have seen on a lady. This was a fantasy come true. She did things to me I never want to unsee, I still get so horny thinking of those scenes as they play out in my mind. I will never look at some things the same way again.

There were a few parts where she spoke to me in Russian. I did not understand a word she said, but it was so sexy that I felt like I was in the movies, where this very sexy lady said that she was going to kill me, and I loved every moment of it.

There was so much to explore, I could have kicked myself for not having to arrange it to have been a 2-hour booking. There was another booking after me so I could not extend, and it would have not been fair to the gentleman after me.

Will I visit again? Hell yes. I must make more time. We have left so many things unexplored, even though we explored so much.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Eastgate Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-03 15:34:49

After many months of studying her PG gallery and reading her forum write ups , I finally took the plunge to see Bridgette. As extensive as her gallery is , it doesn't do her justice. She's way more beautiful and far more sexier. Those firm legs and thighs have been etched on to my mind! The session tested my mind and body in a way I've never experienced before. I need more of these. A true professional and genuinely nice personality. She's earned herself a regular. Oh, and she really is Russian... heard her take a personal call. (She took the call with my permission, might I add).

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2500
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-04 07:17:43

Dearest AnthonyEdwards

...and in return...where do i actually begin?

Your name is bigger than life on the purple forum. There is a distinct tale told in all u write...even in the silliness u post many a time.
To have captured your attention and then for u to have followed through on our many many chats...for me, is a HUGE delicious achievement and compliment!
And even more so knowing u enjoyed our time together just as much as i enjoyed it.

Those images u have imprinted in your mind, i have too. A new kind of kink u have given me courage to fine tune and possibly make part of my naughty kinky offers...a master teacher u are and I LOVED IT!!

And it would be unfair not to add...i look fwd to many longer hours shared between u and i and the many lessons i know u shall give me.

Hurry back...i need u to love my heels and ...all of me...once again!!! Wink.

xxx!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.