Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 22:47:39

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

Yes, this is my first posting and this was my first use of the services offered on ESA (definitely not a professional punter, but I'm not a rookie either). Having said that, I was thrilled with the experience I had with Bridgitte. From the early communications to the arrival, she was responsive and accommodating, despite my hectic schedule. She met me at the door in a beautiful, revealing, yet classy outfit. The services were explained clearly, and Bridgitte's manners and congeniality were way above average for this industry. We seemed to have a nice rapport, and it really helped the session become a memory I'm not soon to forget. I did a 90-minute session, and it included an unbelievable massage and lots of tender loving care to all the right places, plus a bonus exfoliating scrub before the final shower. You can tell that Bridgitte is a professional, she takes pride in her work, and she treats you like a friend and not just a client. I was very comfortable during the whole experience, even though she pushed my normal limits of "comfort" at times. I left her place happy, relaxed, and looking forward to my next visit. You cannot go wrong with Bridgitte, but please treat her with respect, she is a beautiful and caring woman and it would be a shame if the less-than-friendly punters soured her attitude.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-25 21:26:40

Dear DomPedro

I Have read your review a few times and must say, it has left me quiet of demeanor.
You have reminded me how important it is for me that my passion, my approach and my need to understand that which a gentleman may enjoy is my ultimate satisfaction and drive.
I feel privileged and honoured that you saw that in me. I feel proud that i managed to share of me that which left u relaxed and happy and looking to return.

Thank you for the compliments and thank u for recommending a share in my presence cannot go wrong.

Till we meet again.....in the hope u shall reveal the persona behind the review.

xxx
B.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-30 11:19:53

Had the pleasure of visiting this awesome lady.

Bridgitte's venue is for lack of a better word -- Stunning!
Private, secured and the ambience she creates is amazing. It is also very stylish. One can see she takes pride in it. The bathroom facilities are great.

I booked one of her special treatments and it was out of this world. Even though she is a more mature woman, she is very attractive. Her body very well looked after and her bum super firm!

The treatment was a very unique experience. She knows exactly how to read a man's body and she's very sensual and erotic. She drove me to the edge quite a few times, but refused me the privilege of releasing -- so frustrating but yet such an extreme amount of pleasure that I wanted to go crazy. When she finally allowed me to reach orgasm it was mind-blowing! As for her massage skills, she is definitely a professional. She takes her time to make sure every inch of you is pampered.

I would recommend a visit to her any day, you will be impressed. A piece of advice from me will be to give up TOTAL control and just melt into her presence. Let her take you over completely and you will leave there with a feeling other than you've ever felt. She really enjoys spoiling and pampering a man.

Bridgitte my lady -- thank you so much for such a wonderful experience! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will be back for more.
The time-out I took at one point to just stand and watch you in the candlelight is a picture I will always cherish in my mind.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
martinm
martinm - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1131
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-31 19:38:04

Wow Grey - what a great review, makes me think that I should adjust my expectations for next time I see RB. Good stuff! A xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-31 19:59:53
Edited: 2016-10-31 20:00:23

That is a great review. Liked reading it.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1668
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-31 22:03:43

My dear dear sweet GreyKnight

Firstly, my apologies for taking so long to acknowledge a review that has made me feel as big as the beautiful World herself.

If i may:
My place.....she is the reflection of me, still incomplete....just like me....but getting there. I love every nook every cranny of my space. All things different....maybe a little mixed up....and yet everything knows its purpose.
Yes.....proudly.....i invite you into my little world...with pride.

Maturity....some of us may be scared of it while others know how to make the most of it. Best the latter as we have no say over the passing of time and its subtle effects on our physical state of being.
Thank you for acknowledging my attractiveness and my ....firm bum.....it takes quite a few hours of dancing and cardio to fight "gravit-ass".

As to your....and definitely my experience....you are a friendly soul, a busy one at that....your mind flitting back and forth....a kind individual...observant.
You, courageously gave of yourself....and i could not help but, take.
You fed my need to absorb every iota of surrender you presented in your willingness to trust me .

The time shared....was expectation over a period of time....eventually realised.

I thank you for banking on me and booking my services and walking away holding me in such high regard.

I am honoured.
I am humbled.

Thank you.

Till we meet again....in passions deep.

xxx
B.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1311
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-02 20:57:50

My good lady Bridgitte

Stunning. Pink sits so well on you and those lovely legs. Ooooooh.

Loving kisses
xxx
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1707
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-04 08:42:30

Dear GreyKnight

Dear Happy Dick

And of course....Mr Bond.

Thank u for your compliments.

Kiss u softly.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-11-05 10:04:18

Set in a secure but easy-to-reach facility, Ms RB's venue is classy, compact and comfortable. It is professional and well-organised, but nevertheless an environment in which you immediately feel welcome and at ease.

Quiet, restful and tastefully decorated in a way that reflects Ms RB's personality, bubbly yet serious, it offers a welcome sanctuary set apart from the bustle of the city.

The colours, the lighting, all add to the ambience that will improve anyone's mood and state of mind.

As a woman, she is delightful, beguiling, and sexily attractive.

Under Ms RB's expertise guidance and hands, the overall experience is a unique offering.

The treatments are varied but all are underpinned by her superlative massaging skills.

To enjoy the total experience she offers, just let your mind wander, let yourself go and succumb to her spell.

The total experience encompasses the sensual body, but also works on a much deeper level than just that, as it provides an exhilarating yet deeply relaxing and calming time for the body, mind and soul.

Thank you, Ms RB - I will always return.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-11-06 10:04:37

My beautiful beautiful Kenny

How would i feel should you not return.....a prospect painful. You are a gentleman i cherish for all you are.
Gentle.
Honest.
Straightforward thus, making me feel at ease at all times. No games. No intrigue. What you and i share over and over...is simply...pure pleasure...exalting.
You feed my passion. You feed my erotica. Your sensuality sublime.
Your are
simply
delicious!!!
I thank you for your compliments and choosing my services over and over.

xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.