Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2976
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-05 09:27:57

On 2022-03-05 09:16:37 Forsyth P Jones said:
I have GOT to book RB before I die next year.

Great review.

Mr Forsyth P Jones ...my "Axe Man"...I wait with bated breath...when one shall pop off into another space and time...damn...don't change ur pseudo too soon pls pls!!..or leave the purple world prematurely.
I wonder what our adventure may be...intrigued. x
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-08 16:50:17

Name: Russian Bridgitte

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

Full Profile: [View Russian Bridgitte's Full Profile]

I had the pleasure of getting reacquainted with this delightful seductress in Cape Town.

It's been a few years since I last saw her but nothing has changed. She is just as beautiful now as she was then.

She is just as sexy now as she was then.

I wasn't there for the massage but I was reminded by her touch that she offers one of the best massages in the country. Such seductive hands.

Being in Bridgitte's company is bloody delightful she's intelligent, sexy and beautiful. She weaves her magic and intoxicates you. I wanted her more and more as the minutes ticked by. At the end I was begging her to give me sweet release.

RB you're one of a kind, that's a compliment every day of the year. You're a great woman, thank you for your company.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2995
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-09 11:45:47
Edited: 2022-03-09 11:49:28

There are those that leave an impression on one on first sight. There are those that simply let go to all that awaits them and allow themselves to an adventure different.

And...u are one of "those".

Dearest ONOT...once again u allowed me to connect with your sensuality and in that,u took me with u to a space most erotic.

Your journey is what drove me to want to give more of myself..and yet, restrained for to edge u over and over ...was the purpose.

Many may not get me but, one things for DAMN sure...I get YOU and I FUCKING love it!...and I think u get me!

I have a feeling I enjoyed myself much more than u might have and truly hope u shall give me the pleasure of ur company again on my return to CT whenever it may be.

Thank u kindly for being u and thank u for enjoying me.

Kiss u most fondly my dear dear

OneNightOnlyTwo .

X
zain1
zain1 - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Umhlanga Ridge Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-30 16:39:16

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Ridge

Amazing lady, with great personality and provides very high quality unrushed service. Venue is extremely clean and safe. A true gem.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-31 07:08:28
Edited: 2022-03-31 07:10:51

Dear gorgeous zain1

I can only say, the nerves did dissipate once u arrived. The concern was to not overstep the boundaries and to not get toooo carried away in my 'RB' ways.

BUT, u made it easy for me and afforded me a sensual most deliciously "up-close-and-personal" enjoyment of u! This may sound strange...the point being that i love to enjoy myself as much as i hope the Gentleman sharing of themselves with me, does as well.

The hope is u leave with a sigh of satisfaction , as do i remain sighing most satiated and looking fwd to your return.

Holding thumbs u shall return and allow me the pleasure of getting to know u even better.

A most close and endearing hug i send u!

x
JamesTeaman
JamesTeaman - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - Mouille Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-28 07:54:27

City: Cape Town

Area: Mouille Point

Well what can I say. I booked a 90minute FH experience which turned out to be an erotic adventure that resulted in RB treating a sports related injury of mine. She’s a qualified medical masseur & that was definitely the highlight of our session. This woman is simply amazing. Wow is all I can say. Thank you RB for the conversations, the sensual and opening my mind to new feelings.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3321
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-29 09:19:14
Edited: 2022-04-29 09:20:50

Dearest JamesTeaman

I thank u for acknowledging my experience and knowledge when it comes to bodily therapy. It has taken years of study and hard work and i always appreciate getting feedback and follow-ups and referrals when it comes to that space.

I ask for them unapologetically and unashamedly. Why not have the best of both worlds in one space if possible? :))

I am confident I am one of the best when it comes to therapy

I love my hands. The passion I feel thru them.

I know it sounds corny but, they are my eyes once laid on a "body".

Not only do they "read" what I need to know when it comes to ur wellness BUT, the sense of feeling and plying and coaxing a relax and surrender before anything can happen is my pleasure when it comes to the erotica.

And, once sensing that new adventures can be introduced slowly slowly...then the path to whatever may be planned does know to change.

And thus...u and I have much unfinished business to complete a "house full".

I look fwd to follow up sessions on the wellness side and...who knows...some more intros to newer feelings.

U were an absolute pleasure.

x.

RB.
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-06 20:09:24

I've made a HUGE mistake.

I've read every single review under this particular profile just now and I'm freaking out about our 1st of many (I've already decided there's gonna be many) meet-ups tomorrow.

Not to be intentionally crude(ok,perhaps a little),but you could even say my cock's scared stiff.

Happy freak-end,errrybodeeee!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3365
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-06 20:55:02

Oh my....crappppppp!!!

Forsyth...u are lethal.

U say your cocks scared stiff???...and here I am all wet and slippery...not sure if I have pee'd in my tiny "excuse-of-a-pantie", or just very randy and needy.

The truth though...I am nervous as shit cause u are the... AXEMAN...after all.

Damn....nattering to myself like a Serbian peasant that tomorrow is D-Day!

:))))
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Russian Bridgitte - East Rand/Bedfordview Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-28 23:15:06

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Bedfordview

THE GOOD STUFF:

(There's no bad stuff,I tried really hard to find something,but RB went all out for me,&,I reckon,does for ALL her customers).

The seduction/teasing/hint of flirtation begins well before an actual booking is confirmed,during brief interactions exchanging banter or a comment here & there in the forum or in PM.

But keeping it professional,not stalker-like,you know?

To me,this is a major (1 of many),USP,setting RB way apart from her competitors,and,sure,this is a community, but let's be real,we're all in here to find best value(whatever that may mean to you),and competition here is fiercer than a Ukrainian village kicking a troop of Russian soldiers' arses,especially in today's uncertain times.

Plus I reckon the pool of punters with spare cash to punt on a whim,is dwindling faster than the hope of just one week of no blackouts anywhere in SA.

Also,this approach can be exhausting, with very little potential reward in terms of actual bookings,but the reason(IMHO),RB excels in this,is that she thoroughly enjoys the discovery of personalities in here,and it fuels her creativity and imagination,which is how her Art comes to Life,(or Z-grade novellas,depending on your current state of mind when reading it).
I choose to see Her as the former.

Her venue exceeds all expectations i.t.o. privacy,security,comfort,safety,ambience &
luxury,with ALL the trimmings.

An example:

Soft,freshly washed & ironed bath towels(not the small ones),neatly folded,and ready for use for the client,at least 4 brands of lotion & deo available,all neatly presented,labels facing forward,exact spaces between them,(who does this,I mean really?),room dimly lit for extra ambience,music playlist carefully chosen to create a relaxing atmosphere, massage table and pillows all ready,with necessary oils etc,plus bedroom adorned with fresh,crisp linen.

Really,the prep alone must be exhaustive,& this is not even considering the time taken getting into sexy lingerie,heels,light make-up,skin-care routine and hair shampooed & blow-dried,to look a gazillion bucks for her client.

Now I get it that for some clients all this prep is not really a big deal,you just wanna fuck and cum,but RB's service offering includes way more than something this basic,and I hope my review can convey that sincerely for the benefit of those who'd potentially elect to book her.

I was blown away(also,when on her knees),at how much Energy is utilized to ensure her clients receive the VIP treatment that must be normally reserved for the way more rich & famous.

All this at a fee that is ridiculously less than many of her peers in PTA & CT.

RB is a pro,enjoys fully her work and gets huge pleasure waves turning her customers on,so you are assured of a memorable time,whatever type of session you've opted for.

Her kisses are passionate,pure,pleasurable and just so freaking good.

There were many highlights during our moment of intimacy but the one that stood out for me was towards the end,when I just looked at her,like really looked at her face,& I kinda lost myself in an absolutely delicious moment of incredible beauty,that took my breath away,I don't remember the exact words I said then, something like "You look so beautiful like this right now,just stay here with me" or something like that,then I leaned in to kiss her,pinning her down, hugging tightly and just never wanting to let go.

Is this what it feels like to be seen?

A beautiful moment shared with a beautiful human.

It was a complete privilege and pleasure exchanging Energies with the Legend.

You're assured of a unique,sensual,quality and memorable experience should you opt to book RB.

I am so glad I ignored the perception of the opinionated,Miss-know-it-all,she-of-the-higher-intellect ,better-place-her-highness-on-a-pedastal person that I mistakenly opined, upon 1st encountering her online personality,because I met a quality human,one with sincerity,a strong work ethic,vulnerable & wanting to be trusting(yes,I see you),genuine humility,even a little self-deprecating(so hot) & above all,somebody real,who experiences joy by sharing of herself & her beautiful Energy with a stranger.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.