Gold Member
Posts to Date: 295
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-16 16:47:47

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

I went to visit HOE this week (again) hoping to meet and spend some time with one of the ladies in anticipation of a possible overnight. The lady I managed to see was awesome, just a pity she does not do overnights.

This venue is a rare gem in Pretoria and a venue I can highly recommend. I have had some excellent meetings there and the last one with a lady who does not advertise on the site but who I really enjoyed spending time with.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1373
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-17 09:52:05

jasimo --Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate the positive comments about HOE & Our Angels -- we certainly will continue to strive to enhance our Venue & keep the standards at it's Highest !!!
lekkerverjaarfri
lekkerverjaarfri - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-09 19:02:12

all in all hoe is really good, but since i recently returned there is a couple of things that really bothers me

firstly when you get to the room, you have to take a shower first while the girl gets the room ready. i am understand the shower for hygene purposes, but getting the room ready takes up to ten minutes.
then 10 to 15 minutes before the time is up the girls stop the session to get ready again and take the shower again.
dependant on the girl this could have up to 20 minute impact on the booking so i am paying a hefty price for a 45 minute booking.

what are the rules? is there no leeway with regards to getting the room ready afterward? before i never really felt rushed but since returning i really do.

then i understand female issues, with regards to biology, but it has happened more than once now that i book the girl i really want, in advance, only to get there and to be told that "its that time" which is fine and i understand, but then i would appreciate a heads up. getting there and booking someone else, last minute means i dont get the type of girl i wanted, and with due respect not all girls are equal.

couple of other burning issues, but all in all not bad. will return until i can no longer stand the rushed nature these days.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1421
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-11 09:50:33

lekkerverjaarfri -- I appreciate the in put relating to a few issues of concern

* Shower & Prepping the Room -- Not sure what to say as I feel they are both required --should not be more then 5 minutes on each end --I wouldn't think --In Fairness the Ladies feel more comfortable with the opening shower which should equate to a more enjoyable booking for Both.

* Lady Time is unfortunately something that is an issue monthly -- the Ladies do report daily to the FOH if this is the case -- If You Call in & book --Reception is suppose to have the Lady in question call you back to advise of any restrictions. If you simply show up then obviously we can't give you a heads up in advance.

Sorry about the issues hopefully I have clarified a bit from our side -- Thanks for your Comments
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-16 21:00:23

So this is a very bittersweet and very very long review.

I had the option of taking a business associate of mine out for a little bit of fun in PTA. And since I do read the forums regularly enough, it seemed HOE was a no-brainer choice of venue in PTA. Now I dont do venues like HOE, cause I really do not like being seen, but HOE is really a 100min drive for me (in traffic), so it lessens the chances of me running into someone I may know. Anyway awesome venue and I was there for braai-day, so there was some good food on offer as well. For a business outing, I was quite pleased with my selection. The hostess (Destiny) was awesome, and there was very attentative service from the waiter as well.

The only complaints regarding the venue itself, is that the "services" and charges arent really explained by the hostess, so for a first timer like me and my associate, it sucks and it leaves one open to get a bit ripped off by an unscrupulous lady. Also I was treating my associate and didnt expect him to pay for anything, let alone cash in the room. Further although I do appreciate the openness of the venue regarding the racial preferences of the ladies, I didnt like the way it was presented to my associate. If you are treating business owners used to having the best of everything, you would like to at least give them the feeling they are always being offered the best of "everything". Lastly it seems what i was told over the phone and what was available, were really 2 different things, although I was quite open over the phone regarding information requested from me.

Anyway, everything else about HOE shines and we were impressed with all of the amenities available, the rooms, and the staff in general.

So to the service we received. We chose our ladies and at the selected time was led to our rooms. My associate had chosen Pheonix and has nothing but praises to sing about this lovely lady. Beautiful, gentle, sensual. Just as stated in her ad. I was asked to do a very favourable review of her, but her ad is doen. Anyway it seems I did end up achieving one objective of my visit. Service provided to him was awesome and he happily paid the extra charge; also he did have what was requested on him. So that part of the visit went smoothly. And may be the only reason i will visit HOE again.

Myself, I had spent a better part of a morning setting this up. Drove for over a 100 minutes and spent a substantial amount, only to be let down in the end by the lady. I seriously was doubting my return to HOE cause in the end of it all, it is all only about the end result for me. I had chosen Fire from the list of available ladies. Her first question to me in the room was "do you know how it works?", and since I havent been to HOE I say "no". She goes on to explain, and in her words, the fee paid is for the room and massage only and she doesnt really do massage at all and really doesnt want to do one, so I should do the fullhouse with her which is extra and to be paid in cash upfront. Now I understood that I could take care of all charges with my Credit Card and stated so, and only then said she preferred cash but I could pay by CC. Now if I had cash I would have paid her upfront anyway it seems. This already had me feeling a bit uneasy, that I had paid upfront already, and there was literally nothing on offer for what I had already paid for, just a room and a hot shower. Really poor value.

Anyway, after all of her great reviews, I figure an hour of sensual play with this girl might just be what the doc ordered, so i agree to forego the massage and and do the FH instead. After about 10mins, the lady is off me and in the shower. Now I tried to push for a really loooong foreplay session as this is what i had in mind instead of the massage, but she insisted that she was horny and needed me in her. I ask her what is going on, and she states it is a cum once policy and that is the house rules. WTF???!!! She tells me I didnt take the massage (so it is my fault), so it is really just the once off and now we can ONLY sit and chat, since she already took her 15sec shower, and she seemed ready to dress and leave. Now I know HOE was busy that day and she had just finished a booking before coming to me... but she should have not did anything if she wasnt in the mood. She said she wouldnt charge for the "extra" but really I came prepared to spend money to be satisfied, not to spend a whole lot of money to be told I dont have to pay the final tiny amount cause I wasnt about to be fully satisfied. I had in fact originally enquired about 2 hour bookings for us both, with double trouble. The only reason we didnt do it, was cause the info provided to me over the phone regarding availabillity was incorrect.

Anyway, an extremely dissappointing end to what promised to be an afternnon of fun for me. Left such a bad taste in my mouth that although my associate offered to wait while I try someone else, I was not in the mood for anything else. Instead, we opted to run up our bar tab a bit to drown out the dissappointment as I felt the waiter provided a much more pleasant service than the one I had received in the room. Really left HOE feeling a bit more strung out than when I arrived, instead of the relaxation one is promised.

I think HOE needs to check in on their girls after each booking before just shoving them onto us one after the other like a sausage factory, as this may be a possible reason for my poor experience at this venue.

Lastly... our before and after drinks were spent in very conspicuous loneliness. Again, not sure if this was because of:
how busy they were;
racial issues;
poor business model (if any of the ladies did decide to just join us for a few drinks, the outcome of the afternoon could have very well changed);
my ignorance of how HOE operates.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1434
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-18 17:33:06

kevin.mnsy -- I do appreciate your detailed review of HOE the Venue as well as few of our Ladies . Unfortunately the ladies are Not always following our Policies & Procedures -- which is why these type of reviews can assist as a wake up call to Hoe & the Lady in question.

A few issues that you addressed :

* Yes unfortunately the Ladies do have Racial Preferences which does make things a bit awkward with the availability Lists -- However we have to respect their position in this regards .

* Cum once Policy --Not at All & all the Ladies are very much aware --You pay for an Hour & you receive an Hour

* WE do qualify & train the ladies & expect them to follow what has been agreed upon --Basically a GFE Experience --that is what we strive for -But the Ladies do have their ups & downs in this regards on occasions --

* Hostesses are Not allowed to discuss what goes on in the Room --That is between the Client & the Therapist. HOE only is involved with the Funds collected in association with a Massage , Happy Ending & Private Venues as it might apply. Anything else is directly with the Therapist which the Hostess should have let you know to avoid confusion or any possible disappointment.

Again I do appreciate the Comments Good & Bad -- Solution is an Hour Treatment Inclusive of all Fees for Free to make up for the initial experience. You obviously Now have a better Idea now of how we work. certainly No Intent to misled Clients.

I will copy management & reception on this mail -- Make sure you advise Reception on arrival & your name kevin.mnsy

086-118-8825
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2014-12-23 18:14:22
Edited: 2014-12-23 18:15:25

Thank you for the reply and the clarifications. I do believe I had experienced an anomaly and wayward lady at your establishment. Although I do love free gifts, I cannot picture myself taking up a lady's time without paying for it. I do believe you get what you pay for as far as service is concerned. So I prefer to pay for the lady regardless.

However if HOE is willing to waive the fees for a venue and/or a bar tab I would not mind accepting this, as this is the place I will be bringing my clients/associates to. But even if this is unacceptable, there is no hard feelings, and as I have stated, I will be returning anyway.

Regarding the comments:
I do respect the ladies' choice regarding race, I was commenting on presentation by the hostess of such. You guys obviously have more experience and if no more finesse can be employed around the guests of your guests, then I guess I have to accept that.

I do believe you provide a quality service as far as the ladies are concerned, my comment merely pointed out that maybe to lessen such experiences there could be some sort of mechanism employed regarding guaging their ups and downs to ensure none of your guests have to ever experience a down. I certainly dont want to.

See you in 2015.
rogerty
rogerty - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-13 22:37:37

My first bad experience at HOE. With 10 visits under my belt its still a very high satisfaction, but I left my last visit feeling unsatisfied.

I arrived there a few minutes before 7 for a booking that I thought I made with Trish, but was told that I never confirmed coming through which is entirely possible as I was unsure whether I would be in time for the booking and wasn't completely clear on my intention to be there at 7 to meet Trish.

No worries as the friendly hostess quickly suggested a few other girls that were available from the photo album. I decided on Katie based on all the positive reviews I have read on her. I was directed to the waiting area inside to wait in anticipation.

I waited for 5 minutes or so and Katie appeared looking as hot as her pictures suggested and with a friendly smile on her face. I was suddenly glad I booked her instead. There appeared to be a misunderstanding as she apologised for my wait as she was only informed that I was waiting for her a bit later on. It seemed to be a very busy night at Heavan on Earth and I din't mind the small mishap.

Inside the room I jumped into the shower and opted for massage to destress after a really hectic day. Katie had a bit of sinus allergy issue and had to tend to it before she could start the massage.

I waited for about 2 minutes on the massage bed before the massage started which was thorough enough, but had zero sensuality. Now 19:20 and I knew I wanted extras after getting peek and feel of Katies very sexy body. After moving to the bed I waited 2 minutes for Katie to join me as she had to quickly tend to her sinus issue for which she apologised. At this point there was still no sexual build up to speak of a and Katie started to give me a blow job to get me in the mood. I asked if she liked kissing clients to which she responded she would kiss, but prefers to kiss after getting to know a client a bit first. With it being my first visit to her and knowing she had some sinus I forgot about that idea.

With no real passion ignited up to now I struggled to keep it up at one point worried that I would even climax, but Katie obliged with a great blow job which felt great and did the trick. After 1 minute of chit chat with me she got up and went to the bathroom again. It was 20 minutes to 8 and I asked what time is shower time to which she reprogrammed I could go when I feel ready. She got up and tended to a few things. I didn't ask for a cuddle or further TLC as we didn't click well enough to allow for my usual favourite part of a visit- cuddling, joking and just relaxing with a sexy girl in my arms. I took my shower and was disappointed when she didn't join me as all the other girls had on previous visits.

Left the room at 19:45 feeling very disappointed by the whole mess of things and nowhere near the over the moon feeling I usually get after treating myself to a Heaven on Earth visit.

This review is posted to the venue as I cant fault Katie for not feeling 100% and being thrown in to a last minute Friday night booking with a client she hasn't met. I would book her on another day based on the glimpses I got of what others adore in her.

The venue is also still top class in my books, but this last round was a complete shamble compared to what I have come to expect.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1495
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-17 09:36:53

rogerty -- I can only apologize for the confusion that took place last Friday Night & the Bad Experience overall. I appreciate the candid comments & detail as to what occurred.

Rather then address the various Issues I would rather make it right --I will Sponsor a 1 Hour Treatment ( R 850 Value ) with the Lady of your choice to make up for your previous visit. Reception will be aware of this --just mention Your ESA name Thanks
rogerty
rogerty - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-17 17:48:33

Thanks for the quick response and making amends. The sponsored treatment is much appreciated.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.