Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2290
View Profile
Posted: 2016-11-30 11:28:36

Guys --Sorry for the Delayed response --Appreciate Your time in Posting Your candid Comments Good Most which is great & Bad as we Learn from these comments both dealing with the Venue & Ladies -- We really do Not know what goes on behind Closed Doors --so Thanks

Less then 3 Weeks still available in 2016 !!! Appreciate the on going Support !!!
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1085
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-13 07:40:23

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

Thanks Steve for everything this year. You are running a real Executive Gentlemens Club and all your staff knows exactly what is expected from them.

I was always greeted in the most welcome manner possible ... from the gate guard with his salute, your managers and reception.

Also a special thanks to JJ ... by the time I sat down at the table, he already stood besides me with my drink.

I have met some gorgeous ladies this year and they have made my visits so enjoyable ... always left with a smile around my face.

Two occasions that stood a little above the rest were the ESA Pta social that was held at your venue and the birthday party of one of the VIP members ... EPIC times !!!

Thanks a lot again for the privilege that I had to visit your establishment.

A Happy Christmas and a enjoyable new year to all of you !!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2319
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-15 09:24:24

Mojorising --Sorry about the Bad Experience on Black Friday -- Yes the Happy Ending is part of the Booking which is Inclusive with the booking. Not sure why the Lady did Not accommodate & finish the booking properly -- I can appreciate Not Naming --however this is the only way we ensure others don't experience the same --SO ???

Sorry For the Delayed Reply on my Part -- Thanks & have a Fantastic Holiday Season

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2320
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-15 09:28:29

Guys --Thanks for the Kind Words -- We have enjoyed 2016 & hopefully have brought some memorable experiences into your Life's . We will be continuing to enhance HOE min 2017 as a Venue as well as lots of New --Young Talent --we have added a few this past week Lexxi & Roxy both Young & Stunning & will do our Best to Add several more for the New Year !!!

Enjoy the Festive Season !!! All the Best !!!

We will be Back up & Running Tuesday January 3rd 2017 !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-01-12 22:30:01

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

HOE remains my favorite punting destination.
Steve has taken Lollie Jackson's idea of "the tease with out the sleaze" to entire new level and perfected it.
The staff are just awesome, the barmen and the hostesses are also part of the magic that makes HOE so addictive.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2350
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-18 14:22:56

desertfoxx -- Thanks for the candid comments -Much appreciated. Thanks for all the support in 2016 & HOE will continue to enhance things further in 2017 --

Hoe is the 2nd Happiest Place in the world second to Disneyland --

Hoping to be # 1 regards to Adult entertainment.

Thanks again
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-21 08:06:23
Edited: 2017-01-21 18:14:25

<b>Name:</b> Heaven On Earth

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Lynnwood/Wilgers

<b>Last Visit:</b> January 2017

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=15558" target="_blank">View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile</a>]

Was there with my boyfriend last night. It was our fourth time there, and although on previous visits everybody was very nice, last night this was not the case. I was a little miffed to say the least.

As always, Hunter was an exceptional hostess, you really have a gem there. Arnold was our waiter, and his service was top notch.

The girls however are a different story. They all huddle on the deck with one or two regulars, not really bothering to pay attention to the newbies. On more than one occasion (past visits included), I have asked to speak to one of the ladies, and was told that they are on their way, only for them to not pitch at all. Now I am aware that not all of your ladies cater to couples, but although that may have been what we were looking for in the beginning, it is NOT what we are looking for now. What exactly we were looking for was conveyed to one one of your therapists beforehand, and I asked her prior if it was okay to make a watering hole booking with her just to chat with her, to which she agreed wholeheartedly. When we got there though, things went south, as it seems one of the other ladies told her something (I still don't know who or what was said, although I have my suspicions), which immediately put her on her guard and she very quickly dismissed us and pawned us off on someone else. (I'd just like to be very clear here that this therapist with whom we had the initial watering hole booking was very nice and professional, and she was not the problem AT ALL. The problem was the other therapist(s) that had told her some negative things about us, and this made her uncomfortable with us. I don't want her to get into any trouble for this review, as she did absolutely nothing wrong.)

I'm also not giving any names, as I don't want any girl to get into trouble. They know who they are. But HOE needs to be aware of this, as it sets a negative environment for clients that expect a little more in terms of overall service. And like in our case, has us opting to find a different, friendlier venue instead. You can't fix it if you don't know.

There is a general nastiness between some of the girls, which includes skinnering and whispered untruths about clients they've never even met (us).

Niceness is very important to us. We're as attracted to beautiful personalities as we are to outer beauty, if not more. The whole situation put us off so much that we were ready to leave and never return. This after we were actually planning on taking your VIP package if all goes well. After everything that had transpired, we immediately buried this idea, as I am not willing to pay VIP fees, only to be treated like a second class citizen by some of your therapists.

Then I had the opportunity to speak to the gorgeous, lovely Pixie, and I was reminded that there are really awesome nice girls inbetween at HOE. Between her, Roxy, and Carly, they sort of redeemed the venue.

I'm still contemplating whether it's worth making a future booking at this venue, but it will be a while before I return, if at all. Right now, it seems extremely unlikely, and I have no interest in setting foot there again.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 3/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2357
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 09:27:48

RubyWinchester -- Sorry for the delayed reply --somehow ESA took down our Venue Ad for a few days ???

Anyway --Sorry about the Poor Treatment & the Ladies talking negative in general --whether about Clients or other Ladies -- These are Big No- No's --however in stating that -- WE will never completely do away with Negativity -- 30 Plus Ladies Daily will not allow it.

We Preach & Preach to them to focus on the reason they are at HOE -take special care with the Clients & the Financial rewards will fall in place .

I know who the Ladies are -- & unfortunately based on the Info I have You are 100 % correct that one of the Ladies Rio apparently discussed beforehand with the other Lady . Not Acceptable at all.

Will address this with both the Ladies --Sorry for the Bad Experience in Spoiling your Fun Time --

I also appreciate you bring this to my attention so I can deal with it & hopefully help to prevent future incidents in the same or similar Fashion

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2358
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 09:39:10

RubyWinchester -- Sorry for the delayed reply --somehow ESA took down our Venue Ad for a few days ???

Anyway --Sorry about the Poor Treatment & the Ladies talking negative in general --whether about Clients or other Ladies -- These are Big No- No's --however in stating that -- WE will never completely do away with Negativity -- 30 Plus Ladies Daily will not allow it.

We Preach & Preach to them to focus on the reason they are at HOE -take special care with the Clients & the Financial rewards will fall in place .

I know who the Ladies are -- & unfortunately based on the Info I have You are 100 % correct that one of the Ladies Rio apparently discussed beforehand with the other Lady . Not Acceptable at all.

Will address this with both the Ladies --Sorry for the Bad Experience in Spoiling your Fun Time --

I also appreciate you bring this to my attention so I can deal with it & hopefully help to prevent future incidents in the same or similar Fashion

086-118-8825
RubyWinchester
RubyWinchester - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-26 16:00:18

Thanks for responding HOE.

I could say that I'm surprised that this came from Rio, but I would be lying. I knew it was her, I just had no concrete evidence. What bugs me the most is the fact that this girl has no grounds for her nastiness towards us. I have not spoken even one word to her when we were there. So if she had reason to spread negativity about us, I would understand, but she has nothing. So I still don't know what she said, because we've had no interaction with her, aside from the very first message I sent her. (To which she never responded, and I respected that and never contacted her again.)

It really is unfortunate, but I suppose this is what happens when you throw so many ladies together, and then add an outsider to the mix. Women man. THIS is why I prefer to hang out with men. Less drama.

Sorry it couldn't work out. Wish you guys all the best, and hope it always remains the huge success it is now. :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.