Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-23 13:23:46

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

Just had a booking with Candy(does not advertise on ESA so leaving the review here)... Amazing experience .. From the voice to the face to the body to the massage she was wonderful .. Definitely worth a visit soon very soon ..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1602
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 09:49:56

jacjac112-- Appreciate the Review & your candid comments relating to Candy --Sorry for the late reply - Missed this one . Hope to see you soon back at HOE !!!

086-118-8825
pussypro
pussypro - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-18 07:15:20

I spent an afternoon at Hoe for a relaxing session with a young short hair blond bombshell who asked to stay anonymous. She exceeded my expectations...lets leave it at that. I want to compliment not just her but ur whole operation from the reception, to the waiter think his name is MacDonald, who without fail has my favourite drink at my table without asking. The bouncer and ladies at reception. The meal was spectacular. I decided to stay the night unfortunately P.x.e???? could not join me but nonetheless. The total experience was awesome. Will definitely be booking my divorce party soon. Will also have to discuss my membership options. Thanks for a great time

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1689
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-20 12:07:09

pussypro - I appreciate your favourable comments about your recent Visit to HOE -- No doubt You will be back Sooner then Later Hopefully .

We can certainly sort out a Party for whatever reason it maybe --Thanks again !!
Guypunteresa
Guypunteresa - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2015-07-25 10:47:47

My first visit to HOE. Venue is very clean and neat and the rooms are excellent. Nice touches make it the most upmarket venue out there. My only complaint would be that the ladies seem to sit around outside chatting amongst themselves. was there early so privacy was not an issue but can imagine it being an issue later in the day.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Rosenrot
Rosenrot - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-12 08:33:51

I prefer venues such as HOE to booking a girl over the phone. The reason being that I like to get acquainted and make a connection before making a booking. However, lately I’ve been disappointment with HOE in this regard. Make no mistake, the ladies are still very good looking and for the most part they are excellent in the bookings as well. It’s just getting harder to meet some of them prior to the booking. As a previous reviewer said, they do tend to gather around on the deck, but I don’t really mind that. In the past I just requested a girl’s company, and they were more than happy to oblige. However, these days it’s getting difficult to get some of the therapists to come and sit with you. During the last couple of months I requested a number of girls for some company, but very few actually joined me. Most of them said that they will be with me shortly, but never pitched. One told me that she was busy with clients, yet she was clearly marked as available on the white slip. She was still sitting there and hour later, and still shown as available! I think part of the problem is that some of the therapists have regular clients who look after them very well, and they don’t want to risk losing a more lucrative booking by spending time with a random customer. I suppose that’s fair enough, but it’s not very welcoming for non-regular, non-VIP clients.

The previous scenario is unfortunate, but I suppose it could be argued either way. Where I do have a serious problem is when I book a girl and she STILL does not spend time with me prior to the booking. This happened during my last three appointments - one of which I cancelled - where the girls will chat with other clients until just before our booking is supposed to start. When confronted, one was finishing her drink (for 45 minutes), the other couldn’t find me (I was clearly pointed out by the hostess) and the final one told me that her regular client gets jealous when she sits with other guys (no joke). From all this it might sound like I’m a troll and being avoided. Now that may or may not be the case, but I’ve never had these issues in the past, not at HOE or any other venue. Finally, I’d like to point out that HOE is still a good place to visit, and that most of the girls do not behave in this way – apparently only the ones I’m currently interested in! A breakdown of my review:

Face & Body: The girls are beautiful.
Personality: A bit clinical and disappointing (see review). Points added for the wonderful hostesses – gorgeous, friendly and professional.
Telephone: Not applicable, although reception is friendly and helpful.
Venue Cleanliness: Cut above the rest in all venue-related aspects.
Personal Cleanliness: Never had an issue with any girl at HOE.
Privacy: The place is secluded, and if you don’t want to bump into other clients you can always use the back entrance (no pun intended).
Service: Bookings are usually very good, but there are many other WG’s I can call for great bookings. One of the things that is supposed to make HOE different is what happens before the booking.
Will I return?: Sure, HOE is still a cut above the rest; just not as great as before (until some of the therapists change their attitudes).

Ratings:

Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1723
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-20 08:51:45

Rosenrot -- I do appreciate You bringing this to my attention although I am aware that it is occurring far Too Much as of Late. I will be monitoring closer & assure You that it will change or I will change some of the Ladies . They are aware that the Clients are to be treated Special & pay a Fee to have Company whether they book or Not --

Again --I want to thank you for all your Candid Comments Good & Bad

My Ladies require a Wake Up Call -- which I will give them

Steve
fluffcore
fluffcore - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 16:18:02

Always a great experience visiting Heaven On Earth, ive been there 3 times now and it just seems to get better, only unfortunate thing from todays visit was the lady i booked for had been double booked and so that disappointed me especially from such a well established venue. None the less i will return and hopefully this time go with the lady i wantes originally.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

matthew0506
matthew0506 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-25 22:14:09

I just find the review from Rosenrot. I have to say he is 100% right. Once a time I saw more than 8 tables in the courtyard were occupied. The funny thing was that each table was occupied by one or two gentalmen without any company. Meanwhile, more than 10 girls sat on the deck and tried to please 2 'regular' visitors. If you see what I've seen, you'll understand why HOE girls always be reviewed 5+ except 'privacy'. As a newbie I think I'm smart, and I always force the hostess to bring my girl to my table. Lol

Fortunately HOE has been started to change the embarrassed situation by announcing fines. I know the plan but in my opinion just sitting with clients is not enough. Maybe sitting with different clients and setting a max amount of girls for each table is a good way. If you talk to them you'll find it's not all their faults.

Some of the girls told me they did want to sit outside of that deck. They knew it's not a good way to make themself business by sitting around 2 clients with 10 girls. They wanted to talk and changed the new clients to their regular base. But they were afraid of offending HOE traditional habit. They were afraid of getting complains from the regulars. The were expecting the management set a rule to free them, so that they will not be blamed on by the 'regulars'. Anyway, it's up to Steve and the management.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1734
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 09:49:21

fluffcore - Appreciate Your Candid Comments -- Sorry about any confusion with Your Booking -- Unfortunately we are Not Perfect --But we do try to ensure all our Clients Leave with a Smile !!

Hopefully we will see you soon !!!

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.