Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1735
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-26 10:04:24

matthew0506 -- As You are aware the Ladies are suppose to sit with Clients Yes that is the Policy & the Hostesses are trying to ensure they do so --

Keep in mind as You Know the Ladies have their Racial Preferences that also effects them sitting with certain Clients as well.

I have made it very Clear to all Our Ladies --Yes they will be fined if they don't follow in this Fashion .

Thanks for your in put.

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-09-14 22:04:57

Name: Heaven On Earth

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Heaven On Earth's Full Profile]

I have been a visitor of HOE for many many times now for the past 3 years at least. I always had very good experiences and the ladies have always been spoiling me to bits. However this evening was the worst experience I ever had at HOE. Out of respect for the two ladies I will not mention names.. I had a booking with a therapist and a hostess at a venue. The hour spent was spent chit chatting, on my time with absolutely no intention to move to the sensual part. It was like sitting with two ice cold fridges in the jacuzzi unable to handle the situation. It was clear the Therapist was not into the sensual part for the evening. I might as well have gone to a pub mingling with girls there and it would have cost me way less. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem to pay, but to pay R1700 for nothing is not on...I hope this can be rectified somehow. Hope uncle Steve can look into it.
Regards.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-15 06:25:31

As You are aware the Ladies are suppose to sit with Clients Yes that is the Policy & the Hostesses are trying to ensure they do so --

Could you explain the difference between a "Lady" and a "Hostess"

Sorry, I have never visited.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1771
View Profile
Posted: 2015-09-16 09:48:54

Fun@BeWith264 -- OK so How do I go about sorting this out without two Names ??? The Venue was Not the Problem it was the Two Ladies that certainly did Not treat You Special at All --so Please give me the Names so I can ensure that they Don't do the same with other Clients --Only Fair don't You think. This is what the Forum is all about -- Info to assist All involved .

No Problem to give You a 1 Hour Booking with 2 Other Ladies in a Venue at No charge -Thanks for bringing this to my attention

086-118-8825
Corra75
Corra75 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-27 17:23:47

Excellent service from host, clean and calm venue. Crystal is defitely the best therapist, she has a great body and sparkling personality with awesome service.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-29 09:36:59

Just to let you guys know that I will sue you if I get a heart attack ... Lol !!! Where do you produce this classy ladies ? Nice going HOE !!!
Jay low
Jay low - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2015-10-30 18:13:52

Hi guys.
Had the worst experience of my life at hoe on Wednesday. Im not one to complain at all,but I thought that in this instance i couldnt keep it to myself.Made time on Wednesday to travel 150km to hoe,which for me is no problem at all,since the service is always top notch. Arrived at 10 for the appointment i had with logan. Sat at the bar till about 20past and in came logan with the excuse that -sorry to say this-'that time' just started,in this case i do understand and have respect for that. So i was given a list of avalible girls and opted for kilee as i saw her picks just the day before aswell,so still it was a win win for me.After wairing another 15 minites kilee came over and said that i should go with logan because she is around?so i explained to her what was going on and she asked me if i could wait 15-30mins as she had 'admin' to do. So I waited and she arrived back about 20mins later. So we went to the room and there things didn't go better at all,the long and the short is only got a good massage,that i can give her,and a bj,and still she asked for her 'extra' money aswell.Not a goosd experience at for me at all.
So unsatisfied i booked fire for 12,as i know her and knew i wouldnt be disappointed. Sat at the bar waiting,she only came around 20 past 12,and only after the reception came to ask whether i was waiting for fire. Long and short of it,i wasnt satified with fire as well,at 10mins to 1 she started rushing me and saying there was only 10mins left,but what about the 20mins i was waiting for her?
I just wanted to bring this under your attention, as i think if you spend almoust 3k at a place you should leave satisfied?or am wrong?money isnt the problem, bur still,if you spend it you want to be satisfied.
The reception, as always,no problem -thanx nikki.
Best regards.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1828
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-04 10:28:00

Jay low -- I am sorry about Your bad experience last Friday on several occasions --certainly not the norm -- the Ladies can be a handful in showing up on time which we address constantly & fine as required. Obviously we do Charge a bit of a Premium so Clients rightfully should receive excellent service.

At this stage all I can really do is apologize & offer You a free 1 Hour Booking with the lady of your chose on you next Visit--

Hopefully you did enjoy the BRAAI !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1829
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-04 10:30:16

Corra75 -- Thanks for taking the time to post the review relating to your recent visit to HOE & the service received By Crystal -- All Good

Hope to see you back at Hoe Sooner then Later !!!

086-118-8825
Corra75
Corra75 - Re: Review - Heaven On Earth - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2015-11-08 20:22:02

HOE will definitely see me again. My next booking is already booked...with Crystal of course. Its going to be a Long week

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.